Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Zee, does one bad episode overrules and over writes all the goodness of past????

Cant they be given a chance to bounce back???
If they show crap episodes for months, then I may agree with you. But with just one crap episode out, and we blame them of some crime commiteed, this is not so doneπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Talking about new show, why is this pre conceived notion that Geet is not being paid attention at.

There are nothing wrong with the episodes.

In fact after a long time the whole episode is watchable but the hero and heroine are no longer maan and geet, that is all. So do they deserve to be paid so highly. The other actors are quite fabulous and entertaining and do not let you fast forward or mute lest you miss them. Though dev and nandini's romance is closing on to AA romance but still if I take Dev to be another brother and not Dev, I can watch him as well. It is a question of mental fine tuning. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: an12345678

Pearl Weaver: Read 😊. But, I still think, the scene felt like another morning for the couple.

So what is the explanation for Maan's teasing of what transpired the night before and Geet's shy blushes? Did she fall asleep right in the middle of the act? Is that why she wants to remain in the barn and complete the con? 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Usha, I agree, GC is acting like GC nowπŸ˜† He needs to get back in MSK character😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pearl Weaver: I do not know what they were talking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But, the scene looked like another morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@zee...hope is one thing i will never lose...πŸ˜ƒ woh chahe show ho ya life ho...

and one bad move does not dilute the numerous good ones...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I forgot to give you all the good news : Vicky has entered Kismat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

I forgot to give you all the good news : Vicky has entered Kismat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

congratulations, does he have a live in, he will i guess with the prodigal daughter πŸ˜ƒ so mubarak ho, yahan nahin toh wahan sahi
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saj, we have been tempered by senseless shows like KYM.  So patience is a virtue we have learnt. Geet is far better than many shows and the discontent comes from comparing it with itself, from the great heights it had reached between June-October. Even if may not scale those heights again, will be happy if it does not land in the dumps.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ zee

In India, customer is not king. 

Attack is the best form of defence

if you are in the wrong, you do not say sorry, you attack the other person and start shouting so that the person in the right and with manners just backs away. 

I am not surprised when you say PH was rude. I would have been surprised if the PH had been nice to the negative comments and taken it in a positive way as a feedback and said thank you, we will look into it. 

No, not always, do you mean all these people who attacked r wrong and PH is right? They only said sorry, where they can pay this? It's so stupid...
People r right, they were shouting coz they were frustrated, they waited for this moment, but they turned to a blunder...
They have to react, but it doesn't make them right, they made the hyper, then they have to react, no other choice, otherwise who would watch their new show? They only came to promote their new show, not to talk about Geet at all, it's the viewer's anger who made them talk about Geet, otherwise not...

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Opti

Saj, we have been tempered by senseless shows like KYM.  So patience is a virtue we have learnt. Geet is far better than many shows and the discontent comes from comparing it with itself, from the great heights it had reached between June-October. Even if may not scale those heights again, will be happy if it does not land in the dumps.

exactly optiii...after kayamath geet is classic indeed and it has still not gone to dumps yet πŸ˜†