#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by temorocks

Nobody knows if we r alive after ten years or not, their replies were very stupid and rude...

zee, I think I will be alive and I hereby promise to read this epic and do research because this Geet has taken so much of my time and energy. I wish I had gone on to do my Ph.D. instead of analysing geet. 

So one copy I assure you will be sold. I will buy it. 😛
Originally posted by Opti

Pallu, they have a problem giving hot scenes for only the con sequence because they do not want people's imagination to go wild.  Con needs to be kept clean.
🤣 🤣 🤣 In our imagination, they have done it n number of times and that too in primitive way😉 ☺️ 🤣

@an...🤗..saturday the first 50 mins was fine and very well executed ..i never had issues with the episdoe ..the last 10 mins made nor head or tail coz of a very sloppy build up..if there was no hint of any con ..even that scene would have worked as a few stolen moments between maaneet...

actually they hyped with infos leaks abt cosummation ,hot blah blah  and hence the last scene fell below expectations...

Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Well, Zee...when someone is ready to give hot episodes like the KC ones then why will certain someone be a problem in doing CON😉😆 thats the logic I am talking about😊

CON can be requird kisses sometimes, which is not easy for certain reasons
No logic, they did that scene hot, but not CON, what nonsense?...

Originally posted by an12345678

I do not think there was any Sat fiasco. The screen-play was good and since it was a Maha episode, it had to show a high-point. I do not watch many shows and do not know what has been shown in other shows when it comes to SR, but it was a decent episode and not bad at all. Monday's episode, one can say did not give the hint of Saturday's moment. It was just another morning for the couple.

@Bold:And thats why I m shouting damage control can b done😆😆😆

An I agree screenplay of sat episode was not bad...the only issue was that the episode was marketted as Maaneet consummation episode which was huge...and from that angle expectatinos were not met since right from the SR build up to the actual process was not that satisfactory and never looked like a huge event the way it was marketted
Originally posted by Opti

An, what do you think. Did con happen or not?

Yes Opti...we are CONned 😆
Melodious Tinkle: *Hugs* ... I do not get the hot funda so it was good for me ... 😆😆😆

Pearl Weaver: Monday's episode does not indicate that as they have given such scenes quite a number of times. If one considers Saturday, then yes.

i am like MSK..still asking geet..bolo na geet kal raat aisa kyaa jua thaaa🤣🤣🤣..jawab do geet for our sanity jawab do kal raat aisa kyaa hua thaa🤣
Originally posted by temorocks

CON can be requird kisses sometimes, which is not easy for certain reasons
No logic, they did that scene hot, but not CON, what nonsense?...

ur statements sound confusing😕 can u please elaborate?
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Pallu:I feel its either of the two reasons..

1)Endemol and 4Lions both had a fall out post Vaidehi launch...and these two r together handling GHSP..so huge creative differences within the team and so we see so many creative changes on a daily basis...

Or

2)Unfortunate incidents happened like DD was already sick...GC got injured after the fight as per articles...two sick and injured actors were made to slog out and the deadline was just one day 18 hours where they had to complete shoot of both jungle run+CON shoot...All screwed it up since time was a factor...

First reason, sorry for bringing Ekta here, but as an example she makes a lots of shows at same time and handle it really well, thought I don't like her, but it's something to her credits, if they can't handle many shows in same time, why to make shows and then neglect the other one? And do they expect viewers to trust them henceforth?...

Second reason, GC got injured after the CON was shot, DD was unwell since last Monday I guess, as professional PH, they should had thought of this, they had time for it...