Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When  did the PH defended themselves?? 🤔   They have guts to come out after the  MAHA outburst 😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ saj, opti, jyoti, pallu, priya, ruchi, medha, parisa and everyone else, hello  

I know I am in a minority but nowadays when maan lifts geet, I think okay, check, lifting done for today

when maan comes close to geet, check, close up done for today

when geet smiles and looks sideways at maan, it is again check

the funny and the scenes to look forward to for the surprise element are the jungnu mama dialogues and lacchi expressions.

are they the new hero/heroine of the show. 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sun:Nahinnn u mean to say khoon bhari maang sequence repeat between Devini now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

koi shak🤣🤣🤣🤣..this is how nandini becoems the reluctant bahu and enters khurana mansion ...when honour questioned he takes her to mandir and dadam dadam sindhoor se bhafra🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, you do have short term memory, don't you? They scrapped it after three months and not because of deference to viewer sentiment but because they were starting a new track in Amritsar. As to proper conclusion  when have they have given a proper conclusion to any of their earlier tracks?  Did Meera, Sasha, Tasha, Yash etc not disappear without an explanation?NT is in comma for months. We dont even know if the divorce is final before she went into comma. If it isn't, Dev is still a married man and cant do anything till she wakes up from her comma. Yet, we have him line marofying Nandu.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
What irked me the most that in the process of defending themselves they were being really rude to fans.Well in this business they are bound to get praises and brickbats. this is not the way to react..After reading their comments I felt that they have done some ehsaan to give us the super disaster Maha episode..😡🥱
😡Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Opti

Zee, jyo, they did defend the AA track saying that they stand by their selection of the actors and are willing to assume responsibility. This time they wanted to wriggle out of their responsibility.

Exactly, they took responsiblity of AA, coz they can easily throw them out, but they didn't took responsiblity of Maaneet, coz they r the leads, the PH is very rude and loser 😡🤢
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Usha, I still get mesmerised by Maan's beautiful doe eyes.  Watch the show only for them. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

What I feel is that there is something big behind Sat fiasco😊 I mean that it may not be CVs and PH's mistake but something has taken place which we are not aware of and PH is helpless since it cannot make it public.😊 Thats why they are defending themselves so much without revealing the reason behind it😊

I know well what u r hinting to 😆
Opti thumbnail
Zee, they did not easily throw them out. They sent them after the contract was over. They may well come back once the Delhi track starts again. So dont count your chickens before they are hatched.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Usha, that's a good daily checklist.  Some additions:

• He jumps through a window to meet his Mishti.
  • She is walking down the corridor or is in the kitchen or in her room when he grabs hold of her.
What about the weekly checklist?