Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 34

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, you call it cutting short after suffering it for three months?  Even if one admits that the actors were on a contract for three months, they could have altered the script to make it more sensible and acceptable.  They could have cut down on AA scenes instead of making them the leads in some of the episodes.  So there! I doubt anything is done taking into account the viewers' sentiments.  SS is splendid in negative roles. There was a furore when Geet forgave Dev.  Even if that was for the advancement of the next track what was the need to make Dev an integral part of Beeji household. Why should Maan's endeavour to prove himself worthy of Geet have anything to do with Dev playing Maan. What if the family mistook him to be Maan? He could have returned back to Delhi where he could have been shown to systematically ruin KC laying the foundations of the next track.  By retaining him as goody two shoes and now pairing him with Nandu, they are getting viewer appreciation?  Tej-Pammi are more welcomed by the fans and yet except for a brief touch of their track they have done nothing to advance it. So I dont have any faith in this bunch of insensitive lot. If they surprise me, I'll welcome it. But I will not count on it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21-07 thumbnail
jyo!I agree with you...Scene could be longer..It goes before it is even registererd.
 But What disappoints me is that they never learn from their mistakes.
Instead ofthinking or rectifying their mistakes they are busy in defending themselves.
of late they have been throwing stuff on the viewer's which they dont want to see.
they knew that ppl dont want dev to become a saint.
they knw ppl dont want geet to forgive dev.
when geet played holi with dev similar outburst happened but did they rectify their mistake.?
Did they try to show something by geet's self talks or something like that..??
Answer is NO..
So I highly doubt that even after seein viewer ka outburst they are goin to accept their blunder
let alone rectify it..
I wish for Once they understand viewer ka sentiments too..
Is is difficult for them to do so???

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I understand that the PH contend that it is not in their hands, implying the channel is to be blamed. So how are they going to get the channel to comply for the sake of their new show (I think it is not even airing in the same channel, is it?)
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I understand that the story is going to head back to Delhi (I understand that there was a FB status update to this effect by one of the team members). 

Unless Teji and Pammi decide to move lock, stock and barrel to Delhi, that's the end of their track, isn't it?
21-07 thumbnail
hey opti! saw ur post! we are almost saying the same things..
Only diffrence is ur words are much better  and expressive than mine..πŸ‘
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Opti:I always said it..Michi was always an exception😳 and also the 11 pm slot helped it as well..even in Maryada which come at 11...there hv been regular hot scenes even post their CON...

Was Kayamath too at 11:00?...

In the last scene Geet only dreamt of few moments in the tabela where he unties her dori and pulls her back but she din't get flashes of them laying down together which means mayb they started the process but never completed it fullyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

It's only us who says this, but they will never show anything ahead this 😑😭, they were only hinting to us they had a CON 🀒

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The difference between the earlier outburst and this outburst is that...

When people complained against Dev holi fiasco or AA-Traack...Did the PH react or repiled back or said anything in their defence ??I guess No...

But in this current outburst...The PH did react ..Right ??...Whether they reacted in offensive or defensive or anyway...they did react...and that itself indicates something...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

When people complained against Dev holi fiasco or AA-Traack...Did the PH react or repiled back or said anything in their defence ??I guess No...

But in this current outburst...The PH did react ..Right ??...Whether u react in offensive or defensive or anyway...they did react...and that itself indicates something...πŸ˜ƒ

All hail to positivity Queen ... Jyoti !!!!! πŸ˜†

But in this current outburst...The PH did react ..Right ??...Whether u react in offensive or defensive or anyway...they did react...and that itself indicates something...πŸ˜ƒ

Last time they didn't react coz AA can easily be thrown out coz they don't add anything to the show, nor they r leads, but Maaneet r their USP and TRPs earner, they have to reply and defend their own selves with such useless statments, I don't think they will ever show anything ahead what they showed, hopeless ppl 😑