Users

Frequent Posters

21-07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW opti  my name is Ruchika..Call me Ruchi.🤗
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ruchi- They did not intend to do damage control on purpose cuz thats what they believe CON scene is how it is shown on TV. The admin said that they never promised of kisses and that they dont intend to show how real married couples behave! Thats the reason why fans lost their cool and bashed them yesterday. 
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
everyting is gool gool Ruchi... 🤣🤣 Drashti back or not back... mystery... spoliers say snaps are are cliked on 16th... creatives say she ll be back on 17th... whom to believe...🤔
credit
 Maaneet- Just Married page on FB
Arwenish thumbnail
now me wana see mukhra of Drashtis BD... tooo...

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
@ Arwenish yeah sweets! Their Mind has gone for a toss! I cant believe that ppl are still being hopeful that they will show something different..well heights of positivity🤣
but I have given up now.🥺
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the clarification Ruchika.  The PH house is also resorting to lies?  Who should we believe?  It is already established that the Channel, the CVs, the director and the birdies lie.  A pack of liars we are dealing with I guess.  What is damage control? They dont acknowledge it is damage.  So why would they control? Only Maaneet will control all their urges and give us chaste scenes to depict the purity of their relationship. After all they did it not for pleasure but for the greater good of begetting a K heir.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
I love GCMs... 🤣🤣🤣
GEET Darling :) stop giving us these lovy dovy repetitive falling in arms pics!!! when ur director gave us "THAT KINDERGARDEN SR" ...even Disney Cartoons have more kissing and loving gestures!!!!!!LOL :)
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@arwenish :could you pls remove that BD's pic..not good to expose them for our show's sake  😊
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nish- Whats Kindergarden SR🤣🤣 Do even small kids have SR? 🤣 But ya, cartoons do have kisses and stuff. Its not about the kisses here, though. Its about the abruptness, the incomplete feeling that left teh viewers at the end of the episode. 
Arwenish thumbnail
Goosey... Hello 🤗  Done...

Opti... damage control... when actually creatives did damage control... all cribbed complain about Anne Arjun... end result was we saw more of them even their Con... potraying women as some desperate pathetic creature... everyone demanded Demon Dev to get what he deserves but he is getting woman after woman... and now Main Papa bana chata hoon... and they are gearing up for another baby or fertility issue as people dont want to see it... this damage control by creatives... soon after wedding apart from few episodes show was moving fastly down the hill... and yup you are right its just chemistry physics biology charm that exsists between Geet Maan has glued people to GHSP still...