Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 30

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@opti... but the after effect off the current scenario is that ppl are highly disappointed... and will kiss GHSP goodbye... so it's still a loos , loos situation...

me isn't so interested anymore in the GHSP as I use to be... after Saturday...me curred big time...me around cause me like the den...

and mark my words... soon MG chemistry wont work anymore... and didn't we experienced the same with Kayamat...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shali, good the den still attracts you even if the show does not.  Shreya, the PH has some guts. Who asked for explicit scenes. We are not watching some x-rated show.  
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u, Shali. The chemistry might soon seem jaded. Ppl who left watching the show left it for no story and we r watching for things to improve..might even watch till the last day of the show! ðŸ˜† There is still room for improvement.. Only if things were dealt sensitively, the characters having so much scope, if they stick from where they came from- like the NRI issue loop closure, Dev reaping and karmic justice taking place, the episodes would not be filler and each episode would mark something poignant! 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti- I think they are doing this as a strategy to divert Geet fans to  their new show. First the writers move in to that new show, then there is this  hassle between production houses,  the writers keep changing every 2 weeks, what fans demand is never delivered... what fans dont want is tortured upon them- why will anyone dig a grave for their own show? ðŸ˜• Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK finally I watched te epi...

and I do think CON happened...
why o why CV's you did this to us...you royally screwed the moment...

frankly speaking as soon as scened opend with maan sitting besides geets..I cracked up laughing..wat was that?...
but then maaneet is maaneet..as soon as scene progressed I got lost in their charm
if it were not these wonderful actors show would have doomed much earlier...

ok ..another thing where did he get pagdi from...and that too a brand new one...do we have some pagdi shop in jungle..????well that blooper is nothing in front of how you spoiled the night for us...😡

i just cant believe maaneet shared a passionate moment and geet does not even have a kiss to remember...

Lastly, dev falling for nandini..give me a break
now dont tell me geet will support his new found love...am still not able to digest her comfiness with the man who spoiled her life...if you had to show suchtrack you could have easily itnroduced samir sharma as vicky..it would have been 1000 times better...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@goos if geet support this new dev  and nandini track... it will effect the last bit off respect the viewers would have for her character... cause NO woman will ever trow her own sister for the same evil that destroyed her life...
the Cv's shouldn't do this...
let the new guy be someone with the same intention that dev had... give him a mirror to look in...but no love track...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
just saw the new spoilers! well i m confused..jyo told us that DD iscomin on 17th..but the spoilers are dated 16th may with DDpresent in it..It looks like the same kitchen romance just like that lassi scene..
So jyo u said they couldn't re-shoot the scene coz DD was not present on the sets,well she was very much present yesterday...That means CV's  didnt want to do any damage control..they dont think they have done any mistake..otherwise like u mentioned, they would have twisted the dialouges...But nothing has been done to control the damage..
R u still hopeful that they will show that the deed has not been done..??well,I dont think so..The con has very much done..and they are goin to do nothin abt it.😡

P.S. why did the producers lied to us that DD is comin on 17th when she was very much present on 16th.( spoilers are stating that)😡
Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Shali, she held the man's hand and ran to safety before being reminded of her husband's plight by her sister. So what can you expect? Geet died a long time ago.

Kalyug I must say.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 21-07

just saw the new spoilers! well i m confused..jyo told us that DD iscomin on 17th..but the spoilers are dated 16th may with DDpresent in it..It looks like the same kitchen romance just like that lassi scene..
So jyo u said they couldn't re-shoot the scene coz DD was not present on the sets,well she was very much present yesterday...That means CV's  didnt want to do any damage control..they dont think they have done any mistake..otherwise like u mentioned, they would have twisted the dialouges...But nothing has been done to control the damage..
R u still hopeful that they will show that the deed has not been done..??well,I dont think so..The con has very much done..and they are goin to do nothin abt it.😡

P.S. why did the cv'slied to us that DD is comin on 17th when she was very much present on 16th.( spoilers are stating that)😡

Did CVs say that DD is coming on the 17th or did Jyo's birdie say it?  Jyo's birdie also told her that GC and DD were shooting on Sunday. What were they shooting then?  Wish they had shot the birdie.
21-07 thumbnail
hey opti! it was not jyo's birdie this time..The producers of the page themselves stated that DD is comin on 17th..😡
well I m sure nothing isgonna happen..ppl can still  live  in hopes..
" dil ko bahlane k liye ye khayal acha hai" but reality isdifferent..🤢
Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago