Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Shreya, do you think the con happened or like many of the denizens think it is yet to happen? 
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Shreya, you are right. Nothing can be predicted and I dont think they care what the GCMs or for that matter anyone think. Tell me if they did would they have continued torturing us with AA track or Dev's redemption track? Why the guy is all set to get a new girl, that too Geet's own sister. 

@  bold
do not even get me start on this. my blood boils like anything. seeing his saint act I  started hating SS. I know it is not right, what is his fault  he is such a good actor, but I can not digest. Period. 
No matter what I juss can not watch dev as saint, or all goody goody
edit: every time he smiles I feel like getting in to monitor and slap him tightly, I FF when he and nandini only on screen lekin when he is with family can not do that
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti, I think from the way Maneet were talking and blushing, it has happened. From their talks, it suggests so! But from what we see, it doesn't seem so. Maybe cuz there was no blanket in the tabela, they showed Geet fully dressed. But Maan could have been shown shirtless, na? He keeps stripping every now and then and when it is required, he appears with a pagdi! 

Ppl who are saying that its yet to happen are just saying as a hope to watch  the next CON in the future, which God only knows when it wil ltake place! 
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
shreya
agree with you
dialog and  follow up scenes  positively indicate it's done. I do not have problem with it, my only objection is the bad execution
Binge thumbnail
Arps- Yes. And if it were any other couple, we would swallow it quietly. Maneet just need good foreplay scenes and they can keep the rest for our imagination. I think the best would be if the Con happened after the KC. Geet was in sari and Maan had also promised to make that night special! Whatever happened to his promise. πŸ˜•
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Arpi, Opti and Shreya: Hello all. 

So, have we been told yet if Maaneet will play cupids to the little adorable brother -- Dev -- and Nandini?
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@opti ...  form the looks off it... it did...and I agree they (ph) don't care about what who says and thinks...

the con could have been very special... like sherya suggested if it was done after KC... but nope they had to bring up some stupid fight track which edit no value to the current track...
Opti thumbnail
This is what I had posted last night in the den in response to some enthusiastic denizens who are still hoping that it did not.

All signs to me showed con really happened.

Sign No 1:

There was Geet looking fresh as a rose in the morning as opposed to her wilted daisy (term is courtesy Medha) appearance of the previous night.  They say that a woman who has been well pleased by her man is in full bloom. So was Geet.

Sign No 2:

There was Maan with a contended smile on his face as he unblinkingly looked at his girl.  He looked like a Cheshire cat which has had its fill of milk, totally satisfied.  By the way, the guy looked strapping in his missing pagdi which was miraculously sitting on his head again.  His purple shirt  which looked all pressed after being wrung so tight the previous day is back and the black vest has made a hasty disappearance (could Geet have torn it in her enthusiasm?).  Guess Maan went out to get back his pagdi and on his way back got his shirt dried and pressed by some invisible fairies who do free ironing for some moon sonnets.

Sign No 3:

There was the stray strand of hay on Geet's hair (tell tale sign of 'the roll in the hay' as con is euphemistically referred to).

Sign 4:

There was the prominent place for the huge mortar and pestle by their side (this is a visual symbol of the con that does not need too much imagination to understand). 

Sign 5:

There was his naughty question as to why does she not want to leave the place and her shy reluctance to be more explicit. Her blush said it all as did his confidence while posing his question.  If they did not go all the way would he be teasing her about their roll in the hay?

So my verdict.  The much awaited con has happened although we were not privy to witness anything more than the untying of the braid, the undoing of the dori and the unpinning of the dupatta.  Wait a minute. The dupatta was wrapped around Geet.  Now what does that mean?  Her honour is still in place? Nah.  I think Maan wrapped her up once they were done to keep her from catching the cold draft from the jungle.

Binge thumbnail
Medha, Shali πŸ€—πŸ€—

Medha, yes they will play cupids to Dev-NanduπŸ˜† Whatever we expected of slow progression of love in Teji-Pammi's married life. πŸ˜’

Opti, like someone said it yesterday in the den- Maneet CON was the most pavitra CON ever witnessed on television. πŸ˜† Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Shali how could they have had it on KC night? that would mean that they would have had to do it in Beeji's terrace with the threat of Geet's bros, sister, bhabhi, Bheeji, jugnu mama, Lacchi or Dev walking in on them.  Moreover, if this scene is the first scene of the maha-episode (which it has to be considering Maan's papawalla line of the previous episode), who will watch the rest of the episode? They have to keep dangling the carrot right up to the end to make sure they have their viewers glued to the set.  It is another matter that the viewers got royally conned in the process.