Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Neha Lub  Sangrum that Don who was Pentagon of AA-torture Oh well I never watched his scenes  😆

That Car is Purane Jamaneka so Goons did not rob it simple 🤣
polly23 thumbnail
@ Shali  
May be those CV resign from the show because of financial problem we never know, and CVS hire someone new with low salary 😆, and started to saving money for Geet's wardrobe, I think we have wait for another year for Geet's Wardrobe change 🤔
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I sneaked in Chupke se just to kick Jyots out😳I knew she wuld take najayiz faayda of my absence..Jaldi Jyotss So Jaao..Nightie Nightiee🤗

and me outta here too🤗
polly23 thumbnail
@ Cutie pie 🤗I was just telling Jyo to go to sleep at FB 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My Quick thoughts on the Episode

If I forget the CON disaster last saturday😳 ,then I liked today's Episode for a good flow and cute Maaneet scenes😳

Things I liked
  • Morning Maaneet scene was good ..the way MSK kept looking at Geet, that intensity was there in his eyes☺️...the way he carasses her face with his fingers was very romantic😳..Also the way he asks Geet why this place is so spl for her and then she blushes was really a very cute moment😳😳...Heere Geet doesn't say anything but only blushes which can b later used to do the damage control with a flashback mayb indicating that they never went all the way to do the deed😃..Some smart dialogues by Barry in the flashback once DD returns to the shoot can do the trick here😉😛...
  • The next Maaneet thorn removing scene was also very cute😳;Dunno if the scene had any symbolism the way MSK asks Geet to trust him and then removes the thorn from her feet so delicately and then takes her in his arms😳😳;Mayb it just indicates that even if some hurdle comes in her way,MSK is always there to protect her and making sure that no pain ever dares to touch her body😳...
  • Jugnu Mama's comedy was good to watch the way he tells his Sob dhulai story in front of all about forgetting his name in front of police and therefore mistaken as Bheema😆😆
  • Biji thanking Ballu for once again protecting the izzat of their family was a good scene and mayb this also shows the ultimate motive of why MSK is in disguise of Ballu so that as Ballu he can win everyone's heart and trust and then finally reveal his real identity😳
  • Last scene where Geet dreams about tabela night and blushes can hv different interpretatinos of what really happened last night😉...I still say nothing is clear😊

Things I disliked
  • That red pagdi on MSK's head next morning😡😳...Mayb we should do some research on this curious case of the missing pagdi last night which magically came and sat on MSK's head next morning😕😆
  • Dev-Nandini coin scenes were yawnworthy🥱...I don't see any chemistry between the two🤔
  • Next morning Maaneet from no angle looked like a couple who hv just consummated thier marriage😆...With their full clothes on including the pagdi🤣, I see this as a golden chance for the creatives to show that CON never really happened between them but they just shared few physical intimate moments between them for the first time after marriage😳😳...Later a proepr gran Maaneet SR can come in Delhi😳..

Episode Rating:8/10..Like I said the episode was good and fun to watch if I forget the saturday night CON disaster😃...All CVs can do is some proper Damage control and twist the saturday episode showing us that Maaneet never went all the way😊...Viewers r ready to wait for the proper grand SR in Delhi😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ash:Oye meri maa...haan will go to sleep now😆😳..waise u saw the maha-con episode kya ??😉😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maha - Con episdoe...lol!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
janta ne promo dekha ki nahi
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
only 22 pages......looks like all the discussion took place in the khopcha today...😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning / day to all in the Orient.

Good day / evening to all in the Occident.

Page 22 only ... now, is that a new low?