Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Anvi, I loved the debates...I was there too!  LOL
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geets, I missed the debate in real-time but I liked what you guys wrote. ðŸ˜Š Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Completely agree with you Anvi!!!!! they messed up big time is all I know. totally completely disappointed. the only way to fix this is show us a better COn in the future or give us a flash back of what happened between them where maaneet r rememebering those moments and show us more than what we saw on Saturday

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well damage has been done and these CVs r extra defensive...Issue is simple...They were not prepared...it was a rushed affair in the end...DD was already sick and GC got injured while fighting with goons as per the articles...and they had to complete full mahaepisode shoot in one day...So Jungle+CON shoot all in one day with two sick and injured actors...All screwed up🤢

Now all they can do is proper damage control by giving us a nice and grand SR in Delhi😳..so for that lets do hallabol😆..we loyal fans deserve this much..right😳
TSharan thumbnail

Agree with you Jyo and ready to halla bol. we MUST get better moments...after all it is maaneet we r talking abt

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad that everyone is beating up the production house, CVs etc...by god, they deserve it!😡

The damn CON was so short that even MSK forgot about it the next morning ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

TSharan thumbnail

they totally derserve the beating they are getting from the audience!!!!! But the damage is done...it's all in the past now ...what they need to do now is fix the blunder somehow. I am ready to give them benefit of doubt that maybe they had issues too...their hands were tied and they had a deadline to meet so goofed up big time...

But they can fix it in the future...CVs u better listen to the audience. We understand ur majboori but u need to listen to the audience too...like you always have
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Norstar

I am so glad that everyone is beating up the production house, CVs etc...by god, they deserve it!😡

The damn CON was so short that even MSK forgot about it the next morning ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

😆😆Yup he was like bolo na Geet what happened last night🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anshu:The PH could hv just admitted that yes they goofed up but promise they will deliver us next time with a better SR...thats it...itna bol dete toh problem would hv solved and fans would hv never bashed them but instead they went on a defending mode and were actually quite rude to the fans as well

I hv always spoken on their behalf and defended them because even I m aware of their various issues...but they should hv taken the responsibility rather than putting blame on others