#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
I dont see any point going back to the con again. The deed having been done (pun intended) they need to move on.  It may have been the first act of intimacy between Maaneet but it  is certainly not the last one.  They can always plan out a more grand and flamboyant  one the next time.  I am more worried about the ominous implications of the repeated playback of the "Mein papa banna chahta hun" line.  Is it a loud hint to the next track?  Are they going to tread the infertility issue so early on in Maaneet's lives?  Now that is worrisome to me.
@ Opti

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Jo

OMG itna bashing n who is that person came to Online wo bi itna disaster epi ke baad sach mein wo insaan bahut courageous hoga

but i didn't get wt they said

1.What r the probs they r facing?
2.That admin said wait 4 Book? what Boook jo n which book i didn't get anythng

🤔
Jyo, I believe what I see and hear.  Oh the guy can weave his magic in everything right from his smouldering eyes to his long and slender piano fingers not to forget his husky voice.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
@Jyo...i agree the channel's interference is getting too much but surely they were informed about the maha episode at least 2 weeks in advance. I think thats time enough to prepare a track for it & execute it well. They can't just blame the channel & the actor's for the disaster...they share equal blame...
I agree there can be other intimate momentslike I remember watching precaps.. in RBO, even after the CON, they had many other SRs... unfortunately there the couple doesn't make us say Yeh Dil maangey more like in Maneet's case. And here, fans are kept on a wait and still left disappointed! 
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo...i agree the channel's interference is getting too much but surely they were informed about the maha episode at least 2 weeks in advance. I think thats time enough to prepare a track for it & execute it well. They can't just blame the channel & the actor's for the disaster...they share equal blame...
Yup they should hv taken the blame as well but they went on defensive mode putting blame on others and thats what made all the fans so mad😡😆

totally of topic but Jugnu mama cracked me big time today!!!!!🤣

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Hellooo Devils, my mum finally spared from studying and the guests finally left!

What's cooking?

Hey Jhan, minnie, Swan!!!!

Aur kaun hai yahaan????
Originally posted by Anshu_A

totally of topic but Jugnu mama cracked me big time today!!!!!🤣

he was hilarious as always 

50 rs dena kal le lena 🤣