Users

Frequent Posters

21-07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!! opti what did I just read...🤣🤣
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- But why do they wait for GCMs to do hallabol and shoot a scene only to re-shoot it again! That shows lack of creativity. I mean the admin of 4lions page says they know how to show con scene which was outright rude according to me... and from what was shown on Sat,  majority of public kept hoping for Monday only to hope again for a fresh SR scene in Delhi!  Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo - but the question is - are the internal issues resolved??? Because if they are not, then proper SR will remain a dream.

I doubt the issue was just the rush to get it done by ME...
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Opti

Maan Kuch bhi kar sakta hai... Even if they are in two rooms also he might end up in becoming father,,,, Please dont ask how

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Edited by shinus - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, dream on. People cried hoarse about stifling the AA track. Did they?  The more they protested, the more of AA we got.  How much was the protest against redeeming Dev. Did they accede?  They are well on their way to give him a brand new girl (no.4).

If after all that they showed so far, if they turned around and said that con did not happen, that would be the joke of the century.  

Oh wait, they may have a running caption that reads "Viewers may please forget what they saw on Saturday and Monday. Wipe your slates clean and get ready for our brand new hawwttt con of the century. We promise that this would be the real con and not the con con."
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By the way jyo, did you not say that GC and DD were back shooting yesterday? So what were they shooting? Some birds? Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
Lets wait tell DD comes back,but form promo we can say one thing that the Amar prem khatha of devini will start soon ,its true that SS is good actor but he is playing Dev thats problem:-(
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont see the purpose of this track dragging either, now that Maan as BS has won over Beeji's trust and love. Time to reveal that he is the asli MSK. ðŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: shreya-

Jyo- But why do they wait for GCMs to do hallabol and shoot a scene only to re-shoot it again! That shows lack of creativity. I mean the admin of 4lions page says they know how to show con scene which was outright rude according to me... and from what was shown on Sat,  majority of public kept hoping for Monday only to hope again for a fresh SR scene in Delhi! 

Yes they were rude but also helpless because according to them they don't hv the liberty to decide anything..in short channel puts pressure on them and then other creatives issues..actor leaves..lack of banks..add to their woes

They took a gamble on sat thinking viewers will b satisfied😆..but the gamble failed and now they r on defensive mode😆

But the way they r defending, because they know one day they will hv to satisfy us and that gives hope for CON-Part 2😆

@Opti:R u doing spl research on MSK ka magical con Powers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣