Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the episode!  It was awesome, this is all we ask na!   I now believe they had to rush the ME!  Its obvious!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually early morning Maan went for a morning walk... and on the way he found his pagdi... then he came back to his sleeping beauty... now howzaaat...😆
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 @Jo,live2laugh,geets,poo,faria,pennu,vasu

hiii🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@ Live2laugh

h bhi ho jaaye woh Maan ki sar ka address nahin bhoolega 🤣 🤣 🤣...janam janam ka naata hai inn donon ka 😳
See how it came flying even after he has lost it and sat on his head 🤣

@ Jo

SR done r not?😔
i hv one doubt if SR done ,then wt we get on Sat  was SR ? SR of most romantic n hot couple of telly wood 😭
this is what CV's wanted to show us 😡
wt the rush for SR ?
i think Deveet n AA  SR farrr better than Maneet 😡

@ All

plzzz who r hvng birdies na plz tell them to stop Devini track 😡😡😡😡

if they want go ahed w/d Devini track then wt abt NT🤔
😡
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Quote [Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Jyo: She said that she didn't want to leave the place.  He asked her suggestively as to what was oh-so-special about the place?  They both have an intense eyelock.

Let's guess -- maybe it was special because he slept with her on the hay for the first time.  

Coming up with more options.😆]Quote

I think there is a high possibiliy of him sleeping beside her on the hay for the first time. 

He has the highest record for beside sleeping.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, what will the damage control be?  Once the leads are back, will they show Geet and / or Maan reminiscing about some more of their moments of togetherness at the tabela

And, maybe, the ultimately romantic MSK will even purchase the tabela, the place that will forever bear testimony to their night together. 

@ all: Adios.  See you around later.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some thoughts to share

Raat gayi, baat bhi gayi?

We have to give it to the CV's. They pulled such a big CON on us. Brilliant job guys. Thank you for opening our eyes. It is now very clear that it is my stupidity to expect a mountain when you do not even promise a mole-hill. You just said CON, and I assumed it to mean something else. 

Much to the disappointment of many, the scene started with the next morning. Not that this should have come as a surprise. Even for some of us who hoped for something else to be shown, it was just that, HOPE. Somewhere, all of us had accepted that today would be a fresh start. I can even guess that we will see a lot more happy faces today that we did on Saturday. 

Here is an attempt to console those few who might still be upset about what was shown on Saturday and what was not shown today. Jo raat mein hua, woh sirf Maaneet ki beech ki baat hai. And unlike a lot of other couples (PUN intended) in other shows, Maaneet like to keep their personal stuff personal. And what is the use of imagination if we are shown everything on TV. Aakhir hamare FF and OS writes ka talent kab appreciate hoga. 

A case for maamaji - The curious case of the magic pagadi

I knew this would happen. Maan had lost his pagadi and did not have it with him after his initial fight. But Alas, when they woke up uski wohi pagadi wapas. Yeh kaisa hai jaadu. needless to say, I don't have the answer. Aakhir, I am not Bond 008. That title is someone else's. 

But to tickle a few funny bones, it was suggested by some that Maan's black vest serves multile purposes. It can be turned into a turban, napkin, vest as per the need of the situation. Of course, we are welcome to hear other options.

What can be the inference of last-night's occurance from Geet's behavior?

Well, today we saw Geet totally blusing at the thought and memories of last night. Should this be conclusion enough of the fact that they consumated. To those of who like me who need a ray of hope, here it is... Maan itna fast nahi hai. Everything that Geet remembered was stuff before the batti dimming. So me thinks that the minute Geet got horizontal, she slept soundly, which is why she cannot remember anything else. And Maan was being turly innocent when he was checking with her about previous night's happenings. Because, he knows for a fact that nothing happened. Happy now?

Useless Dev se Use-less-Dev ka safar

It is amazing how my emotions for Dev have changed so much since the time this show started. I don't know how many of you agree with me, but this character has been messed around with most and that is certainly an understatement. The initial few episodes in HP, after he ditched Geet and left her to suffer, all I felt for his character was pure hatred. Then when he came back to Delhi, I loathed him. After he confessed to Maan about his crime, I thought of him as the most useless character capable of nothing in life. Now, I am just happy if he will let Maan continue to be the lead in the show. A couple of promo's now with the focus being him. Is there more in it than I am reading? Is he now the new lead of this show? Sach mein, iss bande ka sahi rang kabhi patha nahi chalega mujhe. 
21-07 thumbnail
jyo! Tell me one thng if DD is comin 2mrw that means ki when she was there for shooting on thursday(for 19  hours)
CV's had shot the morning scene in advance...It means the original concept was to show this much only naa for their SR.why there was a need to re-shoot the scene..
CV's ne kya socha tha Itna dikhayenge and viewer's will b happy? Didnt they knw that fans are expecting a lot from this Maaneet Moment.
From the looks of it,it seems that they had planned to show this much only when DD was presnt..
why do they need to re-shoot it?And if they were expecting that viewer's will be happy with this, then I must say they are really dumb.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arwenish

Kuch hua..ya kuch nahi hua,agr kuch hua toh kia hua,ya sirf hamare n Maaneet ke saath SR KE naam per dhoka hua...ME N MAANEET*CONPHUSED*

ye kyaa huaa...😕
kaise huaa...
kab huaa...😲
kyo huaa...🤔
jab huaa...😳
tab huaa...
chhodo, ye naa socho...😆
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we are now looking with magnifying lens for scraps to be happy about
Usha...🤗

watch at... 4:49 min... you dont need magnifying glass to see this slip of thumb...🤣

Penuuu... GCMS are also CONfused... kia socha tha kia hoa...🤣 
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
of course the tabela is special... after almost 7 months MG are  back sharing the hay...