Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

wu -16 may-ALTERNATE UPDATE (Page 2)

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...have been busy as hell guys...wish there were more than 24 hrs a day...SIGH, will be irregular to the forum from now onwards...just want to let you guys know I am now a member of marketing executive board and also got a summer internship !! yayyy Tongue but my work load has quadrapled...with 3 big projects, exams and papers along with the board duties and internship...it will be a miracle if I come out alive...LOL

redapple1 - have fun trip to India !! bon voyage Smile

Bhairon and Smitra are seriously out of their mind...I agree with Jyo...whats with equating sindoor and samman...I dont get it...anyways I hope Anandi sticks to her decision this time and we see a strong independent and educated Anandi !!

and did you guys see girgit daadisa? she is back to her "mhaara laadesar" mode and is asking everyone to wait just in case Jagya comes back...seriously? my foot ! why should Anandi wait for Jagya to come back, laath maaro aise laadesar ko...DS has problems with Anandi's second marriage...but she had no qualms in marrying off Jagya the second time that too on his wedding anniversary ...what an irony...Anandi-Jagya-Gudiya - got married on the same day Silly

Congrats!!! Enjoy your summer internship program with loads of work. All the food they show in this serial will make you hungry, on the contrary you have no time to cook :-) Thanks for your wishes. I am more happy that I need not cook and take care of kids for 4 weeks. They will be taken care of at both my in-laws and parents place. I can leave kids and go shopping and can eat at various restaurants LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvpjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@redapple1 - Thanks so much Smile...hahaha I am sooo J now...food in India wow...miss it sooo much...but I am glad that you are getting that much needed break and also the 'Me' time...well for me I still cook...wake up early and finish off household chores (made rajma chawal today hahahaha anybody in bay area? you are invited LOL )...but my dearest husband helps me a lot...so we take turns cooking and doing chores...Wink  It would have been difficult to pull off so many things without his help ! knock on the wood...Big smile

Edited by divmath - 16 May 2011 at 1:36pm

redapple1andvpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...have been busy as hell guys...wish there were more than 24 hrs a day...SIGH, will be irregular to the forum from now onwards...just want to let you guys know I am now a member of marketing executive board and also got a summer internship !! yayyy Tongue but my work load has quadrapled...with 3 big projects, exams and papers along with the board duties and internship...it will be a miracle if I come out alive...LOL

redapple1 - have fun trip to India !! bon voyage Smile

Bhairon and Smitra are seriously out of their mind...I agree with Jyo...whats with equating sindoor and samman...I dont get it...anyways I hope Anandi sticks to her decision this time and we see a strong independent and educated Anandi !!

and did you guys see girgit daadisa? she is back to her "mhaara laadesar" mode and is asking everyone to wait just in case Jagya comes back...seriously? my foot ! why should Anandi wait for Jagya to come back, laath maaro aise laadesar ko...DS has problems with Anandi's second marriage...but she had no qualms in marrying off Jagya the second time that too on his wedding anniversary ...what an irony...Anandi-Jagya-Gudiya - got married on the same day Silly
Glad you are back diviHugOye internshipSmile congo shongoParty
yaah DS  as always supports  her  laadesar ..'khoon kaa rishta jo hai' , hope  she atleast supports anandi studying and  finds a replacement for her adrak tea maker  ...
yeah i too was wondering about  anandi's  akkhaa teej wedding anniversary -like anandi doesnt gauri too remember that fateful day ,get angry and talk about it with jagath  Ermm 

redapple1divmathandv

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
It looks like as if I am going to India to eat. LOL The funny part is, my mom and my mil will tell me 'you don't get to eat garma garma food and they keep making different things. They both are so sweet. My mil is very nice lady.
My husband doesn't cook but helps me with other chores.

Dadisa and her ladesaar... Lesson to learn, treat all your kids be it  a girl or boy the same. Teach them all the house hold stuff, so when they move out they know to take care of themselves.Wink Nowadays poor Ghegna has nothing much to do in the show other than dress nicely and cry. Before she was such a strong character.

divmathandvpjyo

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Firstly Thanks Redapple1 for the update. Have a wonderful time in India. I totally empathize how you may be longing to see family and also eat some authentic Indian food. I am more than fed up cooking and eating my own food. Really boring.

And Divs great to see you back dear and great news about your internship.Hug. Wow rajma chawal! Flight pakade ke abhi aa jati hoon.LOL

Agree with all of you, it makes just no sense getting A married off again. One of the reasons for J to reject her was her lack of education and they want to again get her married and hope all goes well from there? Wonder how they cannot see how things will  not change overnight for A. They have to take baby steps in getting her towards a bright future and education is the first step to that. I am glad A requests that they let her study. I hope the CVs don't disappoint us this time.

B and S are on the right track. Forget DS but I cannot understand how come Basant still expects to get J back. Even if they do how can they decide for A that she should forgive him and accept him back? B and S rightly said that A also has her own self respect. But why should her identity and honor be based on her getting married?

I noticed that change immediate change in DS Divs . We had expected it but just did not know when it was coming. It will be interesting to see what her take will be on A education.

Have you guys noticed how smart these CVs are. they have not given any dialogues to A, G or J where they indicate exactly what they are thinking about the future of their respective relationships (AJ, JG or GJ). they are smartly playing it slowly to gauge the audience's reactions and act accordingly. Just hope they make sense out of all they plan to do. For now this education track is awesome.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bdivmathpjyo

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
The way Anandi started laughing was scary... When she started explaining that exactly 16yrs ago she was married to jagya, that today she was supposed to go to mandir for puja and blessing, then take blessings from everyone at home for her and Jagya's joda, it was so touching, I had tears in my eyes... Dadisa was like, 'Aaj Akhaa Teej hai. Bachon ke byah ki solvi saalgirah.' Anandi says, 'i didnt know whether to laugh or cry when saasuma askd me not to wear sindoor the very day that Jagya put sindoor to me.'
A wonderful episode.
Bhairon and Sumitra took their decision as responsible parents. But Marriage can nly be a solution to her probs if Anandi wants to get married again. If she doesnt want to, then nuthin can heal her pain except what she chooses to do, in her case it is continuing her studies...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyo

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE . GOOD ON ANANDI FOR WANTING TO CONTINUE HER EDUCATION . ATLEAST THAT WAY SHE WON'T BE INDEPENDENT ON ANYONE
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I am with Anandi for her Decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Go to top