Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: telli123

i hav a doubt...how  do ishan remember his laptop password... in one the episode while suhana was abt to cook for ishan...she asked password of his lap... he told tht password is suhana...then how  he remembered his password,

Make a blooper post right now!!!

Originally posted by: venture

I picked it up in your short written update, because I knew this would happen with the laptop! but may be Suhana was Over Cautious and changed the password already( which I doubt) secondly doesnt he takes his lap top to work ??? After the accident his bag must have flew away !! May be the laptop had Partial Amnesia too!!! And went back to old password , that is pre marriage!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update nets..nothing much in the episode the first 10-15 minutes are really boring after that itz ok n that too only cuz my suhana is there ...but what's old PC is doing there in sushaan room when ishaan is still using his lappy what's the need of setting it there just to fill up the room
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Netri 😊 Missed all the episodes since Wednesday.. Have to catch up sometime.. Don't have the time now 😔 So will make do with the WUs 😊 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou Netri mai for the lovely update. I loved Suhana scenes today, she was great. Although the whole look was so unlike her, she looked beautiful. 😍
Ishaan needs to stop going over the top with this champugiri!!😡
Panna/Raunak track has become so distasteful, I am sorry to say recently I find my self skipping through their parts, really boring and I've lost interest in it completely. It was good before but now its
🤢
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I picked it up in your short written update, because I knew this would happen with the laptop! but may be Suhana was Over Cautious and changed the password already( which I doubt) secondly doesnt he takes his lap top to work ??? After the accident his bag must have flew away !! May be the laptop had Partial Amnesia too!!! And went back to old password , that is pre marriage!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh di you've killed me. My stomach is hurting from laughter.😆😆 You are sooo funny ( I am sure I have said to you before). Also you new signature...oh god!!! Too good di. Please accept my "charan sparsh".
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks netri for the updates
todays SGP was good

Rounak track is waste of time

telli123 thumbnail
thanks a lot... .sb. for ur suggession.. to make it aBlooper...
i am silent reader of this forum... i made it as blooper..its my first post in this forum😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankx All of U . Tomorrow is Tuesday so V will get good Episode. As history suggests ...😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Thankx All of U . Tomorrow is Tuesday so V will get good Episode. As history suggests ...😆

Will history repeat itself????😕 Thats remains to be seen!!😉