Sasural Genda Phool

SGP written update 16 May 2011(complete)

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Short Update :
These r just the points. Not in the sequence .
1 )  Night time , Ilesh in Ishan's room ... Usual bakwass ... Ilesh wanted to get matching tie from Ishan. Ishan wonders abt the expensive shirts & Ties in his wardrobe . Ilesh - Disha changes the Subject.
2 )    Rounak & Mystery Girl r at Mystery girl's place. Rounak wants to leave but girl does n't let him leave. Something to do with Rounak was arrested for Murder and she saved him.
3 )    Suhana in Very Bahu get up doing Dhoop in Ishan's room . Ishan gets up . Suhana asks him If he likes her smile . Little nock Joke ... 
4)     Ishan wonders abt the Ganesh ji his room thinks Rano must have bought Ganeshji for him so he gets well soon. 
5)     RB talking to Panna  , Tells her she should not go to police station alone. Deepak come s, RB tells him everything. And ask him to not tell anyone in the family . Deepak agrees.
6) Suhaana looking for slipper and she has one pair and wondering where the other one is. Ishan finds Woman's slipper in his cupboard , It's suhaana's. Little Noke - Joke there . Ohh and Suhana made huge Mess in Ishika's room looking for her Slipper.
Precap : Ishan asks Suhana If she is hiding something from him .  Ilesh wants tell everything. Seems that way .
Written Update
Part 1
Night time in chawdi bazaar . 
Ishan is working on laptop, Ilesh closes the laptop saying he should rest. 
Ishan still thinks that Ilesh doesn't work. 
in their talk of Office Ilesh realizes that,
Ishan remembers everything abt the Office except Suhana. 
Ilesh almost said abt the Marriage & Disha changes the topic. 
Ilesh wanted the tie so Ishan says he doesn't own TIe. Ishan is surprised to see his wardrobe full of tie and Designer shirts. 
Ilesh - Disha tells him , his boss made him buy all the ties & shirts . Ishan was looking for a shirt , then disha tells him He gave the shirt to RB to give poor. and realizes that He has forgotten more than he realisez .

Part 2

RB is talking to Panna. She tells her not to go Police station alone. Deepak comes and asks who she was talking to. RB tells him abt Panna's suspiciance abt Rounak. Deepak thinks Paana loves Rounak so much that she sees him everywhere . RB asks him to not tell anyone in the family .
Deepak promises.
Rounak is in a dark room. Mystery Girl comes with Food. She keeps calling him Anil I think . Rounak keeps telling her she should have let him go. She said If they ( She & Her Dad ) had saved him from Police. She keeps telling him he has Amnesia. 
Zagda between them .She also ahd her HoneyMoon photographs with Rounak . 

Part 3
Suhana comes in to Ishan's room with DHOOP & Desi Bahu Getup . She has FB of the past. She tell her THAKUR that he conviniently forgot only his Gabbar . Now she is not going to make sleeves of his sweater. she does her DHOOP to Ganeshji . Ishan wakesup . He doesn't like Suhana in his room. He keeps calling her AAp . so suhana tells him she is Shashikala how can he forget her ? Ishan asks what she is doing here. she says she is praying for him . She keeps smilling so Ishan asks Koi prayer karte Waqt Hasta hain? Suhaan says She is not going to Deprive God from her Smile. She asks if he likes her smile !!!! 
Must watch scene.

Part 4
Suhana has made amess in Ishika's room . First she wonders abt when she worn the Sari before. Ishika is very well worried mess made by Suhana. Now suhana looks fro her slipper . then they both decide to look for other Slipper pair  . 
otherside Ishan is still worried abt the expensive shirts. He sees Ganeshji, then decides that rano must have left it for him. He remebers Suhana from Morning, tells Ganeshji to stay away from her as her name is ShashiKala. His Chappal toot gayee... ( Not going to write English )
Finds Suhana's slipper with his shoes in his wardrobe. thinks that bhabhi must have left it here in his room .

Part 5
Ilesh is looking for Rs. 500 change ... They all made fun of him . Suhana & Ishan both come shouting. Ishan with Slipper & Suhana looking for Slipper. They both r holding the one pair. Both fight Wardrobe - Almaree &  Slipper - Chappal . Suhana says in the end , if he had lost the slipper than she will never leave him. Suhana leaves shrmaeeing... In these chaos Ishan calles ShashiKala " Lalita Pawar " ... They all made fun of Ishan by what's going on btween them . 
Promo :
Ishan asks if she is hiding something from him. Ilesh wants tell him everything. Ilesh says " Tumhe todee see Himaat rakhanee hogee. Main tumahe sab kuch batata hu " Just the Younglings r in the room . No Bujurg r there with them .[/NOCPY]
Edited by netri - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx nets...leave Raunak part and rest was still fine...
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx nets...leave Raunak part and rest was still fine...

I m not going to do in detail just highlights more than I wrote earlier . πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for taking out time and doing the update today Netri!πŸ€—
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Thank you for taking out time and doing the update today Netri!πŸ€—

πŸ€—   did U change the Title ???? πŸ˜³  Thanks WU will b Up soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Ohh so that was only highlight?update abhi baaki hain?πŸ˜†..I changed the title coz I thot that is the final updateπŸ˜†...PM me when ur done..I will make it sticky again!😊
telli123 thumbnail
i hav a doubt...how  do ishan remember his laptop password... in one the episode while suhana was abt to cook for ishan...she asked password of his lap... he told tht password is suhana...then how  he remembered his password,
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telli123

i hav a doubt...how  do ishan remember his laptop password... in one the episode while suhana was abt to cook for ishan...she asked password of his lap... he told tht password is suhana...then how  he remembered his password,

Tell U the truth U just found the BLOOPER , Our Blooper Queen Missed.  πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot nets for the update and backing up...😊

i dont know what to say from the episode...havent watched(weird telling this dialogue...πŸ˜†) but iam not going to watch it now...will catch the repeat tomr...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I picked it up in your short written update, because I knew this would happen with the laptop! but may be Suhana was Over Cautious and changed the password already( which I doubt) secondly doesnt he takes his lap top to work ??? After the accident his bag must have flew away !! May be the laptop had Partial Amnesia too!!! And went back to old password , that is pre marriage!!!!!