iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok from my side :

To stalkers : ( Coz I know ye to worldwide famous honewala he ! ) 😆

First of all, 

we don't care ! 😆

Second, 

I least care about GurTi ! Coz, i'm not a gurti fan at all ! 

Third, 

I was never a DD fan ! Never ever ! I came to know about her existence when I saw GHSP ! But, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I hate her, coz I am neutral to her ! She is nice, but its just that I don't like her ! I'm a JW fan, she is my baby ! So, I can't love DD ! Coz, JW was my first like ! ( I won't say love, coz i'm girl, and a normal girl ! Not interested in Female Dostana 🤣🤣🤣 )

So, I really don't care what DD does and what she does not ! I really don't know and nor i'm interested ! Coz, its just that, she is actress of the show which i watch ! That's it ! Plain simple business ! 

Fourth, 

If I don't care about actress then why the hell I will go and make effort to comment on her ! ( I'm too lazy for that ! 😉 )

Fifth, 

If " Some Members" bash DD then how can someone "ASS-U-ME" that whole thread MM is bashing DD ? Huh ? Which kind of logic is that ? There is something called brain, we should use it sometime ! 

Sixth, 

Top of all intelligence, If MM is for GC love appreciation, then what is so wrong in it ? It's a FREE world and OPEN FORUM ! Who is stopping anyone to show their LOVE ? 

Seven, 

Until and Unless, " Stalkers" have VALID proof that DD was bashed here, no one in the whole GF, I repeat no one has right to blame entire MM is a bashing Thread ! It hurts like hell, when we have not even done anything ! ( Ye to loss he, bina kuch kahe hi, ilzam lag jata he !!! Pehle kuch karne to do ! Phir bolo ! 😆 )

I hope i'm clear to each and every " STALKER " here ! Please help us to spread this news in whole GF ! I can't type much ! 😆

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heheheahahahahahaha🤣
love u angles kya bindas bolti ho sab🤣
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

heheheahahahahahaha🤣

we r the best yar🤣..now u ok na..aaja jappi my janu🤗
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jiasharma

nigi they love him too...bt their love hs lot of conditions too(u knw wat i mean na...)
its nt like our unconditional love...dats y we love him,his choice n respect his frnz too.

loved ur comment jia kya ...100000000000000% agree with u👏
iMadz thumbnail
You know what is best policy ?

Don't ever go on GF unless you or your " sane " frnz make post ! 

Coz, its a mad mad world ! Me to last kab gayi wo bhi yad nahi ? Jaati hu, dimaag garam ho jata he, to sab bandh karke chali jati hun ! 

Best way : Avoid that place as much as you can ! 
iMadz thumbnail

heheheahahahahahaha🤣

Mene darna nahi sikha, esp from those FAKE IDs so called fans ! 🤣🤣🤣
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">

Ok from my side :</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">To stalkers : ( Coz I know ye to worldwide famous honewala he ! )😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">First of all,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">we don't care !😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Second,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">I least care about GurTi ! Coz, i'm not a gurti fan at all !</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Third,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">I was never a DD fan ! Never ever ! I came to know about her existence when I saw GHSP ! But, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I hate her, coz I am neutral to her ! She is nice, but its just that I don't like her ! I'm a JW fan, she is my baby ! So, I can't love DD ! Coz, JW was my first like ! ( I won't say love, coz i'm girl, and a normal girl ! Not interested in Female Dostana🤣🤣🤣)</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">So, I really don't care what DD does and what she does not ! I really don't know and nor i'm interested ! Coz, its just that, she is actress of the show which i watch ! That's it ! Plain simple business !</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Fourth,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">If I don't care about actress then why the hell I will go and make effort to comment on her ! ( I'm too lazy for that !😉)</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Fifth,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">If " Some Members" bash DD then how can someone "ASS-U-ME" that whole thread MM is bashing DD ? Huh ? Which kind of logic is that ? There is something called brain, we should use it sometime !</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Sixth,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Top of all intelligence, If MM is for GC love appreciation, then what is so wrong in it ? It's a FREE world and OPEN FORUM ! Who is stopping anyone to show their LOVE ?</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Seven,</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Until and Unless, " Stalkers" have VALID proof that DD was bashed here, no one in the whole GF, I repeat no one has right to blame entire MM is a bashing Thread ! It hurts like hell, when we have not even done anything ! ( Ye to loss he, bina kuch kahe hi, ilzam lag jata he !!! Pehle kuch karne to do ! Phir bolo !😆)</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">I hope i'm clear to each and every " STALKER " here ! Please help us to spread this news in whole GF ! I can't type much !😆</font>

exactly...dats wat i feel too (bt m nt JW fan lol...actually m nt fan of any female...oops ab isse mere feminism pr hi sawal na uth jaaye...lol)
this thread is for guru/MAAN fans...why wud we discuss abt dd...hume MSK se fursat mile tb krege na...:-D
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya awesome jia🤗.loved it❤️
iMadz thumbnail

So true !