Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by delhigirl

haan mujhe umeed chod hi deni chahiye.

Chod dho Kay muje Geet ke baare mein koi discussion nahi karna. Woh faltu time waste hai. Muje khusi hai ki jitne bhi CVS MSK ka character ka flow kam karne koshish ki utna GURU MSK ko upar lekar jaya hai yaar
Originally posted by verode

Chod dho Kay muje Geet ke baare mein koi discussion nahi karna. Woh faltu time waste hai. Muje khusi hai ki jitne bhi CVS MSK ka character ka flow kam karne koshish ki utna GURU MSK ko upar lekar jaya hai yaar
ya no doubt today MSK has just stole the whole show by giving his Dmn hot angry look n mesmerizing expressions .. just he is the king of telly world n soon will b the film world...

Hello Girls ! πŸ˜Š
Well, today was yaks ! But my mood set off, wanna why ?

this may out of topic n subject of the thread and GF !

But, i never care LOL

I watched the show and when she stopped and i smiled coz now i expect such things from her, i know she will do the thing which i would never like to do, so its easy for me to guess, but my point is not that,

I watched the show and forgot to change the channel and next show started, RBO !

OMG ! It was damn funny, i was laughing like hell ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

To i'm not in bad mood, but i think kay must be disappointed yet again ! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by verode

haan veena. yeh to ki guru ne MSK ke character ko is ghatiya situation mein bhi upar utha diya
Originally posted by maanddy

But, i never care LOL

I watched the show and when she stopped and i smiled coz now i expect such things from her, i know she will do the thing which i would never like to do, so its easy for me to guess, but my point is not that,

I watched the show and forgot to change the channel and next show started, RBO !

OMG ! It was damn funny, i was laughing like hell ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

maddy, i love the comedy in RBO more than geet. it has some logic. I think khanak is brilliant with her husband.

i was again disappointed with geet today. Waiting for MSK to come back in full form

But, i never care LOL

OMG ! It was damn funny, i was laughing like hell ! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Maddy us ladki ki baare maien kisko baat karna hai???/. Woh ladki aur uski philosophy bilukul ajeeb hai. choodo MSK kaisa laga tumeeeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
MSK to humesha hi fabulous lagta hai
Yes, veena and kay ! 

I have never expected anything from geet after holi...so i really care what she does and what she does not ! 

I care for MSK, i watch for MSK !

But, to watch MSK, i'm paying big price yaar ! 

Yes, veena and kay ! 

I have never expected anything from geet after holi...so i really care what she does and what she does not ! 

I care for MSK, i watch for MSK !

But, to watch MSK, i'm paying big price yaar ! 

i do not care about geet either. BUt everytime when My MSK is treated this way by her, i hate it. it afffects me because of watching everyone behave like this with MSK is unacceptable
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago