Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what an episode , shocking (Page 3)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
fanastic episode
can't believe maithali is with sid

but if she is vampire than how abhay don't know this and is not with him,did she betray abhay ? did she is playing game with sid?

ah lots of questions in my mind

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I believe Maithli is fooling Sid and that she is only using him till she find her way to Abhay and if she isn't then I guess she never truly love Abhay to begin with.

plus does anybody know who Sid is talking to in tomorrow precap?

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for short updates..I have not watched the episode yet.. But sounds shocking and interesting,... Sid-Metz will be hot n cruel couple...
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
WHAT AN EPISODE.TODAY IS SHOCKER.MAITHALI LOVED SID.SUKRITI IS AWSOME TODAY.
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

it was indeed a hot and thrilling episode...kudos to the SKs for sizzling it with amazing performance...i am going to miss sid's one liners...i was laughing so hard when he was describing piya to maithilli...

suks was amazing as the evil...self-obsessed vampire maithilli...and the sweet...simple...noble sweetheart piya...she needs a best actress awards for her awesome portrayal of piyali and maithilli...

abhay was charming even in his 3 mins peformance...such powerful faith and undying trust in abhay's love for piya...salute him...vivian was looking so cute while fainting...

now for the story

well though haseena did the wrong thing...but i can't blame her because she did what was right for her son...she knows how powerful sid is...though we all know that the jerk is coward always uses silver to block abhay's mind...and weakens his body...i suppose as a mother she did the right thing...she thinks from a mother's frame of mind...and all mothers does their best to protect their sons/daughters...haseena did what all human mothers does...when madhu is protective about her 3 daughters...haseena is protective about her 2 sons...but one his useless...she have washed her hands from him...she doesn't want to loose her another...though i was angry but then i accept it because she is a mother...and if abhay goes in the palace...he sure will ask for death after watching the drama created by maithilli-siddharth...he will be shattered knowing that the two most percious person in his life have betrayed him badly...haseena did the right thing...

as for piya..well her detectivegiri completely brought to the jaws of death...though i didn't like her how she told maithilli that abhay only loved her...because i was thinking abt AbhiYa that time...but looking at piya's nature...i was sure she would do that...since she always believes in giving others...i am proud of piya that she tried to sacrifice her love for abhay because she knows that abhay is still obsessed with maithilli deep down...but i think now we all got the fact that the place which was reserved for maithilli in abhay's heart will also belong to piya soon after abhay gets the shock of his 200 years life

sid-maithilli...,i was shocked how maithilli tells piya that abhay never loved her...if he have loved her he would have not been in love with piya...and how she was all in praises for sid...how he saved her life and gave her new life of vampire...was this the women that abhayendra gave up his life for...was this the women which abhayendra turns into abhay and pine..cries...scream for her...he always tells piya that she is not maithilli...well yes i am glad that piya is not like maithilli...piya thinks of others while maithilli thinks of herself...where were you for 200 years...when you know that abhay to turns into a vampire...you wanted him to be burned in your love for 200 years...you never care two hoots about him...never even enquire whether he is alive or death...when you can love sid after death...why can't abhay falls in love all over again...why must he waste his life for a devil like you...who wanted to see him in pain and enjoy his pain just because you think that he did not come back for you...

maithilli destroyed the purity AMetz love story for me...it was epic...maithilli made a joke out of it...now the love story will be only known for abhayendra the immortal lover who gave up his life for love...maithilli doesn't even exist in it...

sid as usual...being the biggest evil in the vampire clan...he betrayed his own brother the 2nd time...he is the worst...

now everyone says that maithilli is being bitten by sid...so the evilness is inherited by sid...i would like to say when vampires arises they are true to their human soul...they become what they are being in human days...

abhayendra was pure soul in human days...he loves...sacrifices...he thinks about others than himself...he is naive...he can't see anyone in pain...and when he wakes up as a vampire...he is still has the abhayendra traits in him...he is a vampire and has emotions of human...he has humanity in him just like he had in his human days...he is true to his soul...which is dead...

siddhartha was a jealous...obsessed...brat brother...he always has hatred for abhayendra because whatever he desires abhayendra got it from parent's love to maithilli's love...he is a brat...bad even in his human days...when he wakes up as a vampire...he still has the hatred and jealousy for abhay...the same obsession for maithilli...being a vampire...he still shows his human traits and nature which he born with in his childhood...upto his death...he is true to his soul...which is dead...his soul was always bad in human days...now when he is a vampire its still bad...since he has powers he makes the bad into evil...by using all the advantages of the vampire powers in him

maithilli...she was a princess...and even now when she is a vampire she wants to be the queen of the world...so she still inherits her human qualities in her...she was the one who told siddhartha that she will never love a person like him...now after being a vampire where is the hatred for siddhartha...why so lovey-dovey with him...why she has forgotten the whole good moments she spent with abhayendra...why she wanted to see him burning in her love...then rather than blessing him to move on...this all can't be just because sid bites her...when she knows she is a princess...why she forgot what siddhartha is...what abhayendra is...its shows that maithilli was always self-obsessed...she no qualities like piya possessed...i think in her human days she might have two-timed the bros...she is the reason why this enimity between the bros have not stopped...she is the reason why both bros are on the verge of killing each other...and wishing death for each other...she enjoys the full attention of the bros on her...and their war for her...she is one selfish devil

ChanDeena bites both sid and abhay...why abhay is such a sweetheart vampire and sid is so evil...it doesn't make sense...

maithilli's behaviour its nothing to do with sid's bite...she was always been like that in her human days...whatever we saw about her is either sid's POV or abhay's POV...now we will see maithilli's POV...what was she...can't wait for her backstory to be revealed...i am sure there is more mystery than what it seems...

in TVD...katherine always loved stefan...though she in those 100 years...she never tried to meet him...but then she always kept a track on stefan's whereabouts...she knows what stefan has been doing...elena entered his life...they fall in love...she knows everything about stefan...thats something i really loved about katherine though she was evil...she truly loved stefan...and if have to choose she will always choose stefan over damon...even if death makes her chooses whom she wants to sacrifice...she will happily choose damon for death and protect stefan even though he loves elena...thats katherine's persona...her true love for stefan...she might came for a puropose...the moonstone..the curse...elijah...klaus...to seperate SteLena...but she always loved stefan...and can never see him hurt...

maithilli is nothing like katherine...she never kept track of abhay...while abhay was pining and crying for her...she is having fun with sid...now if she wants to seperate AbhiYa i will kill her...because she truly never loved abhay...

i can support katherine seperating SteLena because she truly loved stefan...but not maithilli because she never cared two hoots for abhay...and what right does she got to bring him back into his life...

now abhay will see her...will curse himself for giving up his life and loved for a devil like maithilli...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstar

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseflower_07

but i dont want pia to die..oh god who will save her:(:(
piya will not die for sureSmile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
i guess the werewolves will save her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index