Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cooliecute

well, basically everyonw is forgetting that Sid was the one to use Maithali first. After her death, he tunred her into a 'evil' vampire and probably filled her with all kind of lies abt abhay and took her away, thats why Maithali doubts Abhay, but even today when Piya was tellling her no He still loves you( feelt at same so proud and sad for her when she was trying to convinvce maithali for abhay sake:() yu could see a doubt expression on her face, so i guess she'll come to know the truth later on. but even if, nothing will change the fact that Sid turned her in a evil vampire and basically killed the innocent and kind hearted Maithali😔 . so she's gone:(

Todays episode was scary! Suku👏👏👏

yaa u have apoint there, because sid turned her into a vampire , but even then if she loves abhay why was she playing dandiya raas with siddy😆😆😆,boy 4 so long , kyaa abhay ke bilkul chinta nahin thi
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was damn shocking...and confusing... kitna sara dhamaka!!!!!!!!!!
i think mathli is evil.. i mean sid ne use bite kiya isiliye wo evil ban gayi...😕
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
then Y it was shown for us like Sid is still crying for Mythili🤔, if she is alive then...

looks like Mythili is vampire too...& if she turned into vampire, then now how can she love Sid🤔

when Abhay even turning into vampire still loved Mythili❤️

Pia always is late in realising abt others true colours🤓, &later regret, for not trusting Abhay

she does like that with Abhay always...Poor Abhay has to suffer so much cause of Pia...but still he loves her so much❤️😍

Abhay sometimes reminds me of Sujal frm KTH😆..same how Sujal used to love Kashish...same way Abhay loves Pia😍..& these Pia & Kashish, always insults these heros & their love for them😒
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: remosalsa

then Y it was shown for us like Sid is still crying for Mythili🤔, if she is alive then...

logic gaya dustbin mein😆
looks like Mythili is vampire too...& if she turned into vampire, then now how can she love Sid🤔
 pata nahin but if the vampire turns someone into a vampire ther is a connection betwen them , anyway aage paat chalega
when Abhay even turning into vampire still loved Mythili❤️

Pia always is late in realising abt others true colours🤓, &later regret, for not trusting Abhay

she does like that with Abhay always...Poor Abhay has to suffer so much cause of Pia...but still he loves her so much❤️😍
yaa abhay loves her very much, and finally pia also realised her folly

Abhay sometimes reminds me of Sujal frm KTH😆..same how Sujal used to love Kashish...same way Abhay loves Pia😍..& these Pia & Kashish, always insults these heros & their love for them😒

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cooliecute

well, basically everyonw is forgetting that Sid was the one to use Maithali first. After her death, he tunred her into a 'evil' vampire and probably filled her with all kind of lies abt abhay and took her away, thats why Maithali doubts Abhay, but even today when Piya was tellling her no He still loves you( feelt at same so proud and sad for her when she was trying to convinvce maithali for abhay sake:() yu could see a doubt expression on her face, so i guess she'll come to know the truth later on. but even if, nothing will change the fact that Sid turned her in a evil vampire and basically killed the innocent and kind hearted Maithali😔 . so she's gone:(

Todays episode was scary! Suku👏👏👏

True. We accuse the CVs of forgetting stuff, fair enough. For once they haven't forgotten what they showed: That when a human is bitten and turned into a vampire, then he/she is enslaved by that vampire and speaks their language. Till shown otherwise, I would like to believe that as a human, Maithili was sweet and innocent who loved Abhayendra unconditionally. It is by virtue of the fact that she was bitten and turned by Sid which made her this way.
Now the blooper here being that Sid was also turned by Chandeena. How is he evil then? Did his human traits live on?

All said and done, I feel Maithili is using Sid. If Sid's character is actually ending, I have a strong feeling Maithili will have a part to play then. The TB reveals that she's back to claim Abhay. She was clearly furious that Abhay has fallen in love with Pia. I could see the jealousy in her eyes.

Suku deserves a standing ovation for doing justice to the evil Maithili and the terrified Pia, both. Siddhant is always a pleasure to watch anyway. These two SKs were my stars today and Maithili-Sid-Pia scenes were a treat to watch.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fanastic episode
can't believe maithali is with sid

but if she is vampire than how abhay don't know this and is not with him,did she betray abhay ? did she is playing game with sid?

ah lots of questions in my mind
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I believe Maithli is fooling Sid and that she is only using him till she find her way to Abhay and if she isn't then I guess she never truly love Abhay to begin with.

plus does anybody know who Sid is talking to in tomorrow precap?

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for short updates..I have not watched the episode yet.. But sounds shocking and interesting,... Sid-Metz will be hot n cruel couple...
WHAT AN EPISODE.TODAY IS SHOCKER.MAITHALI LOVED SID.SUKRITI IS AWSOME TODAY.