what an episode , shocking

Posted: 12 years ago

today can be one of the best episode of pkyek, it was a shocker😲

maithli loves sid,😲 it was sid who saved her and turned her into a vampire
and sid dialogues he nailed pia se jyaada bevkoof ladki nahin dekhi aaj tak maine. lo pia ab bhugatna padega.
finally piya knows the true colors of sid.
and no one would like haseena today , the way she treated abhay, abhay in his 3 min was really very good.
but the star was maithli, omg her evil eyes r hypnotising,
i am dead looking at her, suku u rock, she was totally excellent,
u actually get scared looking at maithli😆
So true. Lol i was getting shockers. When its double role we often see image of one character in other but it was not so. But i think mathli is playing sid. I dunn know why. But i stil think she is using sid just as a ladder to go to abhay. As the intensity of love scene in flashbacks of abhayendra and mathli depicts a different love saga. I hope nothing wrong happens to pia and she gets back in to arms of her abhay :)
yet to see epi. thanks for sharing.. really shocking I should say
really??i hav'nt watched it yet..
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

So true. Lol i was getting shockers. When its double role we often see image of one character in other but it was not so. But i think mathli is playing sid. I dunn know why. But i stil think she is using sid just as a ladder to go to abhay. As the intensity of love scene in flashbacks of abhayendra and mathli depicts a different love saga. I hope nothing wrong happens to pia and she gets back in to arms of her abhay :)

Not only love scene but also Mithali told sid that she love Abhyendra when Sid was telling Mithali to leave Abhyendra in Flash back,,,,how can she love Sid,,,

But question is if she love Abhyendra where were she from last 150 years???

she loves him or she is fooling him into believing that she love him and his using him?
but i dont want pia to die..oh god who will save her:(:(
well, basically everyonw is forgetting that Sid was the one to use Maithali first. After her death, he tunred her into a 'evil' vampire and probably filled her with all kind of lies abt abhay and took her away, thats why Maithali doubts Abhay, but even today when Piya was tellling her no He still loves you( feelt at same so proud and sad for her when she was trying to convinvce maithali for abhay sake:() yu could see a doubt expression on her face, so i guess she'll come to know the truth later on. but even if, nothing will change the fact that Sid turned her in a evil vampire and basically killed the innocent and kind hearted Maithali😔 . so she's gone:(

Todays episode was scary! Suku👏👏👏
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
Originally posted by roseflower_07

but i dont want pia to die..oh god who will save her:(:(
i think werevolves r coming to save pia this time, perfect entry 4 them
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

yaa but still i wont call this love, if she really loved abhay , wouldn't she have gone to him , poor abhay was crying 4 her 4 200 yrs and she was busy with sid,
i dont understand , anyway lets wait n watch