Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is it Responsibility issue or Obssessiveness (Page 3)

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
CTs should show Nivis realization this time without making her mahan. Usually nivi is always shown as mahan in the end while sending Viren on a guilt trip. This time miss perfect Nivedita is wrong and they should show the her true realization not the ones that have happend in the past which faded away in a jiffy. Also they should show that Nivi realizes that everyone has the right on that baby and not Nivi... and that Viren should be her at most responsibility first and rest follows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

I thnk it is Nivi's obessiveness . She was always obessed abt DD n dis continued wid her daughter 2 . even if Nivi was nt in guilt mode then also Nivi would hav done d same thng wht she is dong . at tht time also She would hav ignored Viren for dwweta like she is dong now . So i thnk it's her obessiveness , yes repentence hav added spice in it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAzarmeenoanjaani07NiViren-Raj

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I agree with Raj and Nadz, she is going thru survivors guilt syndrome it happens to accident victims. For nivis nature she can't be happy when loved ones are sad, what hl says is right she cant compensate mothers milk. I am not agreeing with hl but mom is mom we can luv as mom but cannot be mom or pa. She is guilt ridden and she is making Dwitta her life, if it was her own child she wouldn't act like this. They are showing it Nicley, it is misery to watch but it is natural. I liked virens reaction too, right now he is worried about nivi and rightfully to, should see how they will take it. I suspected this turn that is why I did not like dd dying in car bomb, when will we get our bonding don't no but keep watching for NS and KM luv them both.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAzarmeenoFakeLoveNiViren-Raj

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Every character has limitation and goodness. If we look at all the characters, all have come back to what they were originally. Hemlata blaming, Pratap again back to his normal self, Chanchal plotting, Vandana trying to relieve burden and make room for all, Siddharth quiet, Viren insecure and Nivedita obsessed. Circumstances have changed, but the characters are still same. It has nothing to do what is right and what is wrong.

Viren had always a feeling of insecurity, its like something ingrained in him. His reactions to insecurity had been very severe, as was revealed before. His insecurity led him to illusions and had been most vulnerable. It seems he is not yet out of the insecurity, and this is not at all bad. Every person is sensitive to something and no one can be perfect.

Nivedita is a brilliant character, but there was always a flaw in her character. She always was obsessed with Divya- Hemlata and now she is obsessed with Divya's daughter. Though unwillingly, in her obsession for Divya, she caused pain to her own father, grandmother before. And now she is causing the same to Viren. Its not her intentional deed, but somehow, she gets affected by Divya and Hemlata the most and ends up ignoring the people who care for her more than Divya and Hemlata. When the entire world including Viren is trying to make her understand that she is not responsible for Divya's death, she is only paying heed to Hemlata's words. She should concentrate on the child, not because she believes she is responsible for Divya's death, but because she has to bring up a motherless child, so that the child does not feel mother's absence.

This is a test for both Nivedita and Viren. After Nivedita and Siddharth got marrried to Viren or Divya, both Nivedita and Siddharth never ever did anything that their relationship can be questioned. Both have been extremely dignified in their dealings towards each other.

There is not 1% scope for Nivedita and Siddharth, except under one condition. Is Viren really changed for good? Is Viren still vulnerable to do something that he did out of insecurity in the past?
Plus, who is the person involved with Bhaiyaji in the blast, if anyone is at all is involved?

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

i think nivi is blaming herself too much for dd's death n just to overcome that guilt feeling she is subconsciously giving too much attention to baby.yeah she has becom too obsessive with the child.

she is also subconsciously trying to prove to the world that her love for the child is no different frm her real mother's.this is well illustrated by the scene in which nivi was talking to child.

Raj, i tried myself not to include too many psychological terms (yeah subconsciousness is a psychological term). But Freud's theory does explain her state of mind really well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
The first few weeks of a baby at home for any child is hectic for mother. I think Raj you do not have a new baby at house. For the first few weeks to months you have to be really cruel to expect the mother do anything for you. May be they show this not in TV but a baby needs constant attention, takes ages to sleep and once asleep gets awake easily. Being a mother is not a piece of cake and all mothers will agree that for the first few months they were not even able to sleep because you have to be careful for each and every breath the baby is havinng because the baby cannot move their head when they have breathing difficulty. Try that for one night with any one around you for 24 hours. It is not obsession, it is what each and every mother including your have done for ages.  On top you want them to make tea for you. You have to be joking.
 On HLs version of the baby not getting breast milk, I would want to tell her there is more to being a mother then breast feeding.

anjubala

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

i think nivi is blaming herself too much for dd's death n just to overcome that guilt feeling she is subconsciously giving too much attention to baby.yeah she has becom too obsessive with the child.

she is also subconsciously trying to prove to the world that her love for the child is no different frm her real mother's.this is well illustrated by the scene in which nivi was talking to child.

Raj, i tried myself not to include too many psychological terms (yeah subconsciousness is a psychological term). But Freud's theory does explain her state of mind really well.

Km .. u studying psychology would understand what Nivi is going through... this would not have happened if DD's death was natural and Nivi would not have anything to do with it...

UZIS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Km .. u studying psychology would understand what Nivi is going through... this would not have happened if DD's death was natural and Nivi would not have anything to do with it...
yeah i do
i found ,what they show today particularly b/w nivi n baby, quite realistic.

as far as viren's insecurity (or may be jealousy for not getting enough attention) is concerned, i do find it realistic to an extent (please dont tak it otherwise.i knw it hurts when it comes to our viren but u cant deny the realistic n bitter aspects of life)

see viren was being shown jealous to sid (reasons were valid for him for being so n really strong to mak him lik that).n i fully blame the family for making him so in his childhood.but this jealousy n insecurity may com again n in different forms.its really difficult to overcome such negative feelings.such feelings may subside for the time being n as long as circumstances r favourable but they may erupt again n again if circumstances go against his/her favour.

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index