Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is it Responsibility issue or Obssessiveness (Page 2)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hey Raj beautiful post loved it completely and agree with you

It is neither Nivi's mistake nor Viren's mistake. Nivi is undergoing a difficult phase where she believes she is responsible for Divya's death and it's her responsibility to raise Dwita. She is not god and has right to make mistakes. Viren is also tend to get bit insecure and top of that Chanchal is also not helping instead she is using the situation in her favor to separate Nivi from Viren. but this time I want instead of showing Viren turning bad or insecure should help her to get out of this self guilt and become normal because he is understanding the mind state of Nivi.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 16 May 2011 at 9:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA-Atiya-Butifuleyes..Lujain..NiViren-Raj*Resham*FakeLove

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yes Nadz...Sid is also suffering bec of Nivi's extra possessiveness...he is not able to take out time for his daughter too..he needs her...a Father also knows hw to make up for his daughter...let him handle Dweeta...and she is hurting Sid too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA-Atiya-zarmeenoFakeLove..Lujain..NiViren-Raj

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@ resham ya hope they will end it soon - and sid must spoke

@ nadz totally agree with u  as nivi is always thinking that if she is not her mam but she can give the kid mam love she must realized that she couldn't

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*FakeLoveNiViren-Raj

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Resham i sooo with you... Nivi is trying to do prayishicth, but she doesnt think about the ppl who feel insecure and bad... Sid doesnt get tym with Dwita and Viren with her... Sid is Dwita's father... He will learn how to take care of her, if he doesnt... Plus his mom is with him... She has to give him privacy... Tomorrow the child will grow up to hate her for keeping her away from her Dad...
Hope atleast Viren's feelings ill come into help before we get to c all tht...

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 16 May 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoNiViren-Raj..Lujain..*Resham*

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Raj..nice post...i havn't watched today's epi...just read the written updates...and i'm so sad..want nivren romantic scenes..and don't want this track...these CT's r the worst...they r torturing us...i think these stupids r done their master degree in torturing others...!!hate them...!!want the old nivren days back..!!Unhappy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAanjaani07NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Raj..nice post...i havn't watched today's epi...just read the written updates...and i'm so sad..want nivren romantic scenes..and don't want this track...these CT's r the worst...they r torturing us...i think these stupids r done their master degree in torturing others...!!hate them...!!want the old nivren days back..!!Unhappy...

ROFL i will help u jaaan they really need it ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAFrozenRainNiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Raj beautiful post loved it completely and agree with you

It is neither Nivi's mistake nor Viren's mistake. Nivi is undergoing a difficult phase where she believes she is responsible for Divya's death and it's her responsibility to raise Dwita. She is not god and has right to make mistakes. Viren is also tend to get bit insecure and top of that Chanchal is also not helping instead she is using the situation in her favor to separate Nivi from Viren. but this time I want instead of showing Viren turning bad or insecure should help her to get out of this self guilt and become normal because he is understanding the mind state of Nivi.

yes rachu it would be really nice if viren helps nivi to come off from dis trauma... ur sooo rite!!!! it never occurred to me yar Thumbs Up

nivi & viren should not given da slightest clue to CC to start plotting against them Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=love-mystery
ROFL i will help u jaaan they really need it ROFL[/QUOTE]

hi my sweet sister..these CT's r sadists...when they see someone happy they suddenly thinks abt how can we ruin their happiness...dumbos...why always viren has to feel insecure..why nivi always has to sacrifice her happiness for others...and this is a small baby..how can they use this cute one as a pawn in their game...and tht evil witch CC is dancing and thinking abt  new evil plans to seperate nivren... OMG...we have to do something...just kidnap those CT's and we can teach them some good romantic tips..LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita1985NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index