Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju.. i dont want Viren to listen to CC and follow his heart and get Nivi out of this and make her a normal mother and not a mother with guilt and repentance subconsciously...

but now fearing what CT's will show us
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anju.. i dont want Viren to listen to CC and follow his heart and get Nivi out of this and make her a normal mother and not a mother with guilt and repentance subconsciously...

but now fearing what CT's will show us

Raj, that has never been in our hands.. Yeh sab CTs ki maaya hai so let us see what they show us now. I am now on the verge of just sitting and watching it quietly without any expectations... 😕
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjubala

Raj, that has never been in our hands.. Yeh sab CTs ki maaya hai so let us see what they show us now. I am now on the verge of just sitting and watching it quietly without any expectations... 😕

Yes Anju... i agree...but it will hurt a lot if they ruin NivRen... they gave us such a beautiful jodi
ok i am going to control myself and just watch, and try and stop thinking...never loved a couple so much...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
same here Raj... if they show the same crap then they will kill their own magical jodi, their own creation.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear raj wonderful analysis on today's episode...this time Nivi is hurting Viren...her obsession towards the baby is ruining her relationship with Viren...agree that divya is dead ...the baby is Nivi's responsibility but that does not mean that she will ignore her own husband...waiting for tomorrow's episode to see whether Viren believe Chanchal's words or not...hope that he don't believe Chanchal...the sooner nivi realise her mistake...the better will be for NivRen's beautiful relationship...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Raj - lovely post.  Really loved the way you described the situation.  And what you say is so true. It is not a normal situation and Nivi is definitely not in her normal state of mind - she's buried under her multiple losses - and that too so suddenly - the loss of her beloved sister, the deep guilt that she is somehow responsible for it; HL's accusations, the evoking of her own life as a motherless child...it is so complicated for this young person who doens't even know how to handle babies and she's taken on that job as her sole reason for living blanketting everything else out.  So yes, she just can't see normally yet, and someone needs to pull her out of it. Not viren, not sid, someone else.

Here's what I wrote about today's epi and would love to know what you think:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685067
mithila.v thumbnail
well it was viren himself who  gave nivi the childs resposibility...and as he is shown to

understand nivi better than herself...he must now be shown more responsible n understanding n

not be petty n jealous...else its real crap to show this jodi as soulmates...and it would be nice

to show vandana taking charge for once n talking with nivi meaningfully...and again viren was

not shown to have bought his moms sudden acceptance of nivi...infact they showed him more

as doubtful ...so now if they show him fall  prey to her manipulations😕... hope cts remember what

they showed earlier and maintain continuity...else no character will move forward...  or for a

change viren can beat cc in her own game and that will be nice to watch...and with vandanas

help viren can shake nivi out of her present mood...🤔
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you Raj.
Nivi is just overdoing on the whole baby thing..be it out of guilt for her sister's death or something else but it's definitely overdoing it. We can't blame Viren this time because he is absolutely right in feeling a little neglected.
I hope Nivi sorts out her priorities soon and finds a way to balance things.
Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree and it does happen , when we blame our selves for something we unconsciously try to make it better by overdoing things ... its a defense mechanism which keeps us sane...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey raj..wonderful analysis of the episode..

I feel that this is because of her mental disturbance and she wants to prove everyone esp HL that she can take care of the baby and give her motherly love.. I feel that she needs the help of psychiatrist who would help her to get out of this repentance mood.. I am sorry to say about the mental disturbance things..But i really feel she needs one.. as we see she is not happy with anyone coming near the baby or taking away the baby may be the baby's dad or grandmother..her self talks or irritation or unhappiness shows this all..

And this is nothing to do with Viren's insecurity/jealous..if Nivren would have their own baby then neither this situation would be there nor Viren would be unhappy when Nivi doesnt concentrate on him...