Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is it Responsibility issue or Obssessiveness

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont write POV separately but today felt like writing ... cause it is probably again going Viren insecure way ...

Nivi is not behaving normal... to come out of one incident of blaming herself for DD's death, Nivi has got herself involved in Dwita…..and this involvement is partly because Dwita needs mother's love and partly repentance…..but the repentance part exceeds  ... Cause Nivi told HL that giving Dwita mother's love is her repentance and my purpose of living…

Viren did the right thing to tell Nivi about who will take care of Dwita but he too was not aware the toll it will take on Nivi that she forgets everyone and most importantly him.

The problem with Nivi is that first she blamed herself for DD losing her life ... then she felt it her responsibility to take care of Dwita as Nivi feels Dwita lost DD because of her... she wants to be Dwita's mother and give Dwita all the happiness... which is good...

But she has in the process become obsessive or possessive or completely lost in Dwita to prove herself and also complete her repentance… this is shown by…

1] herself talk after hearing what HL said that being a mother and like a mother are two different things…..Nivi said  HL thinks that Dwita will not get the love of a mother that Dwita need but I will give you that show everyone…..

2] She was not paying attention to what Viren had to say about the inauguration of the resort and her eyes and attention was on Dwita……

3] The look she gave Viren when Viren let Sid take Dwita…..Viren  had to explain her that Sid is the father and he too wants to spend time with Dwita….

4] When VD said that Nivi is yet to learn about babies and took Dwita to her room … Nivi was not happy

5] Plus Nivi who does like to keep CC happy .. today showed little signs of irritation when CC came in the room and spoke to Viren….. she asked CC to lower her voice twice and when CC answered Nivi…Nivi did not say anything but was not liking it….

Nivi has forgotten everyone in the house but most importantly has forgotten Viren…..she forgot Viren's tea… she was not aware Viren and left breakfast half way….she told Viren that he should get used to things not being in place…..Nivi's full concentration on Dwita and her things and they r at right place…..

In normal circumstances if Nivi would have had NivRen child this would not have happened...or to say that if DD's death was nothing to do with Nivi this would not have happened...

No one is perfect and so is not Nivi….she is going through a mental phase of still blaming herself and making up with repentance though she does not speak it out it is there subconsciously within her …. and this is also not making her accept some of the facts of reality (this does not mean that Nivi has gone mad)…..but shocking situations and to top it Nivi feeling guilty that it happened because of her can cause some mental disturbance ……here is where would like CT's to show Viren help Nivi come out of it and be normal and  do not want Viren to fall in CC's game…..cause I can never buy Viren listening to CC as Viren has never listened to CC and always followed his heart …..

I do not want Viren to go DD way... do not trust CT's as they may show once again Nivi is right and Viren is insecure thus once again spoiling Viren's character… this track is nothing to do with Viren's insecurity

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderfully written Raj...

Nivi should realise that this time she is not behaving responsibly but is being over obsessive about the child...

She should know that this child is of Siddharth and DD...and Sid too needs the baby with him..after all he is her father and Nivi should realize this fact...why it ws Viren who had to tell this to her...

This extra obsessiveness had to be handled quite sensibly and somebody should really take this step to make this way for her otherwise it will also cause Nivi a lott...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said Raj.  This time someone has to give reality check to nivi and make her realise viren's importance in her life and the support she got from him. If CT's finish off this track like viren's insecurity in office project that would be g8.  I will be grateful to the CT's. 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you raj this time nivi have to understand she is totally ignoring vire yaar ...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
raj really great post ... do u think that ct's make this track to make nivi realize that?
*Resham* thumbnail
If they want nivi to realize through this trk then I dont mind..but unnecessarily they shd nt drag this one...finish up in 1 or max 2 epi
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well said raj 👍🏼

i sensed dis would happen. nivi is not at all behaving like a normal person. i'v a feeling dat she's doin all dis to prove a point  plus she doesn't understand wat da baby actually needs or who viren is in her life

da baby surely needs a mother but she's blessed with such a lovable grandma and nivi's her massi and NOT her mom. she can love her like a mom but she will never be her mom and nivi must understand dat. if she continues dis obsessive behaviour towards da baby, two ppl won't be too happy abt dis; viren and sid

viren is her hubby and hw would any husband feel if his wife cares less for him and more towards his brother's motherless child?? it's fine to shower some love and care for da infant but dere should be a limit and a balance. on da other hand sid has too many issues to worry abt and dis mite be another big problem for him if nivi's possessive abt his child

one person who'd love dis drama would be CC. she's begging for a chance to separate nivren and now wat more can she ask for?!?! nivi's givin her all good reasons to green light her nivren separation mission 😵
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Raj I would say u shud write ur POV... U analysed the situation really well...
Well written..
And yeah i hate the tracks... Its always Viren is insecure... Where is our old Viren Sood...
But i wouldnt blame him for being insecure this time... When he doesnt get tym to spend with his wife because of his wife's madness he shudnt be put to blame...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Raj beautiful post loved it completely and agree with you

It is neither Nivi's mistake nor Viren's mistake. Nivi is undergoing a difficult phase where she believes she is responsible for Divya's death and it's her responsibility to raise Dwita. She is not god and has right to make mistakes. Viren is also tend to get bit insecure and top of that Chanchal is also not helping instead she is using the situation in her favor to separate Nivi from Viren. but this time I want instead of showing Viren turning bad or insecure should help her to get out of this self guilt and become normal because he is understanding the mind state of Nivi.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
yes Nadz...Sid is also suffering bec of Nivi's extra possessiveness...he is not able to take out time for his daughter too..he needs her...a Father also knows hw to make up for his daughter...let him handle Dweeta...and she is hurting Sid too...