Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dis Time ... (Page 3)

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sweet123455

Yeah u r correct.This is too much,nivi is acting like insane she is being to possessive on dweeta which is extremely wrong.She has forgotten everything but dweeta.She is only thinking abt her n not viren which is totally nonsensical.Whtever her responsibility is towards dweeta at the end viren is her husband n she shud realize his importance in lyf n his love.This tym viren shud burst over nivi and release his frustration n anger n nivi shud realize her fault.
Nivi is not insane but suffering from a guilt and this time Viren should help her to get out of that guilt insetead of get trapped in Chanchal's words. He needs to be patient and help her out. This time is his real test like in stalking track when Nivi came to know he was stalking her she handle the situation patiently now he needs to do that instead of turning himself wrong because no one is going to understand his delimma like they never understood before. So this time I want him to be proved right and supporting husband and not the weak husband who can't support his wife in her difficult phase.

Chanchal will try to advantage of situation but I want her to fail miserably in front of Viren's trust and love. But lets see what CT's are going to show.
any special reason for Siddharth turning evil?

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Moni...I TOTALLY agree with ya sis. I've been so busy with college all day and didn't even get the chance to read the updates but I just watched the epi now...and it was just annoying. Nivi was kinda annoying me...Viren was trying to tell her something but she wasn't even listening. Her attention was on Dweeta...Hello  Nivi?? she was with her father pretty safe as well nothing to worry about...you could've spared Viren at least 2 minutes. It was annoying me. I felt sorry for Viren he tried to give her a good news but she totally blanked it out.  Yes she has responsibility towards the baby but she also has some responsibility towards her husband as well. This time I don't want Viren to apologise or realise anything,  it should be her. x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 16 May 2011 at 11:35am
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@rachu

i aggree jaan , i want d same 2 happen . I 2 want tht dis time Viren like alway support Nivi n shld bring nivi frm d guilt mode so tht every1 acolods him but i wonder then also whether his efforts will b visible 2 all soods ? I hope YES .

@shona

yes shona me2 want Nivi 2 realize her own n nt frm some lecture n all

@anisha

yes yaar i felt very bad for Viren . She was ignoring him so badly . I hope She realizes it soon isse pehle CC jaise log iska faida utha le

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@moni and everyone - so agree with you ... but my question is why did viren and family hand over the baby to nivi ...it wasnt solely her responsibility ...!!! I am mad at the sood family !!! It seems everything nivi has to do ..work . cook ..take care of hubby ..now baby ...
At the begining only this should not have been done .. I think nivi is going through a shock phase and thus she cannot think anything beyond the baby and so her behaviour ..it should be the sood family who should tell nivi that you can take care of her for sometime but in the evening sid and YD will take care ...they should divide the responsibilites ..this isnt the normal behaviour of a family ... in the begining even viren took the baby to nivi and now again he has a problem
-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
What is nivi playing at. She has a responsibility towards her husband who she accepted and took her vows in front of her god. How can a girl like nivi with such morals neglect her duty towards her husband and (if CTs are planning to reunite nivarth)how can she possibly remarry just for the sake of a child. I'm sorry and don't mean to be rude but Vandena lost her husband very young and was left with a child, I didn't see jhawaar leaving chanchal and marrying vandena, because ;
It is sick. Vandena managed fine as the grandparents played an important role in sid's up bringing.
Also doesn't the baby need to bond with her father and grandmother. Sid is the most important person in the babies life as he is her biological father. Nivi can help and stand in just like the grandmother can.

Edited by aamina1010 - 16 May 2011 at 5:17pm
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Lams dear nvi ko soods tab samjhjayenge when she will try 2 understand it , but her responsibility became her obessivemess now . didn't u see hu she reacted when Sid n VD demanded for dwweta ? Viren had 2 explain her tht Sid is her father n he hav full rght on her .
During BF scene when dwweta starts cryng , YSD tells nivi 2 eat n she was gongg 2 handle deeta but nivi leaves everythng n runss for dweeta . same case when VD asks nivi for deeta , Nivi tells NO 2 her but forcefully VD takes dweeta n iit was veryy much clear tht nivi was nt at all happy .

when CC comes in bedroom , Nivi keeps onsayng 2 lowering d voice , CC tells her tht child doesn't wake up so easily then 2 she ws nt satisfied n happy , she ignores Viren , she ignores Viren's tea n evrythng  So all dis was wrong .

Over n extra cheex har tarah se buri hoti hai . we shld do each n everythng in limit . otherwise it makes a gd thng also bad . like it is hapenning rght now .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009

mithila.v Groupbie
mithila.v
mithila.v

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nivi is just taking viren for granted ...she is so confident of his love for her she takes him for

granted...crazy potrayal of the character nivi by CTS...she always seems to do only one thing at

a time...either run after family or sister or viren...somehow  finding   these characters a little

out of tune...a family that doesnt sort out  any issue by first talking out...every one always have

their lips sealed  ...whatever love one has for family...the life partner is not ignored thus...the

present track ...is very exasperating. ...
hebasamiya Goldie
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Dis Time I don't want Viren 2 apologise 2 Nivi or 2 any1 for anythng becozz he is nt at all wrong dis time . It's Nivi who needs 2 understand d worth of Viren n importence of Viren . She always took viren for granted n now it shld b stopped . Nivi hav 2 realize wht importence Viren hav in her life .

Plzzz plzzz Plzz Ct's i beg u , don't show again Viren feeling guilty n then sid coming n givng him lecture n then Viren realizing n sayng Sorry 2 Nivi for nothng . Plzzz Dis time I want Sid n Vd 2 lecture Nivi or n nt Viren becozz she is in fault dis time n she hav 2 understand dis tht she hav 1 husband who loves her uncondionally . She hav 2 realzize tht may b she hav taken d responsibility of dwweta but tht doesn't mean tht she will forget her responsibility 2wds Viren who is her husband . Best will b she herself getting realization of her mistake .

she hav 2 understand tht whtever she does but she just can't interfere b/w sid n dweeta . She can't forget tht At d end Sid is dwweta's father n he hav full rght on her , VD who is dwweta's GM hav full rght on her , n nivi is just part of it . d way 2dy she reacts when VD n Sid demands for deewta was 2 much

Sometimes i thnk Viren shld go somewhere for work or shld become sick very badly n then may b Nivi will realize hu much she loves Viren n wht importence Viren hav in her life

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index