Posted: 12 years ago
well said monica..nivi is getting on ma nerves now...i just want viren to leave her alone and go somewhere else...enough of her ignorance...she's just tooo obsessed with her family and now divya's baby...i think she doesn't deserve viren...she would have been better with that spineless guy sid...viren is just tooo good for her...either she keeps on crying 24*7 or running like crazy after family members and now she can't see anyone else but dweeta...i hate her for torturing viren and us by her stupid acts ...
thanxxx guysss for aggreing .

@rachu

hey jaan , i wrote Sid n VD becozz i was thnkng frm Ct's POV but if u will ask me then who better then u will know abt my opinion tht hu much i want Sid 2 b bad n get lecture frm every1 especiallyy frm DS like Viren got always . Infact i want nivi 2 realize herself abt he mistake .

yaar rachu it's nt dis time jaan when she did dis , she always did d same thng , Previously she was obessed wid DD , then came Sood family  n now Dweeta . Viren was never ever centre of attraction for her whch is wrong .

yaar rach why always Viren hav 2 support Nivi ? why always he hav 2 show tht he believes her , he loves her , why ? why always he hav 2 show tht he is gd husband ?I aggree he loves Nivi n so it is his duty n responsibility 2 support Nivi everytime but yaar dis is expected frm Nivi also naa  

Nivi became mahan by nt dong anythng for Viren , DS declared tht She did tapasya for Viren 2 b in rght track , when she did tht ? but then also she got crdit for nothng . same goes wid Sid , he always becmae mahan bby nt dong anythng .

Rachu dis time i thnk Viren will fall for CC , becozz dis time it is out of limit . I aggree tht Viren shld show tht he will support Nivi at everytime no matters who says wht . but rght now seeng all d condition n atmosphere , any1 would fall for it like viren , So i will nt b surprised if Viren 2 will fall for it .

yes but i also thnk tht viren might fall for CC's trap initiallyy but it will nt stop him 2 support Nivi . he was always there for Nivi n he will always b there for Nivi at her bad times .
Moni I also agree that this time Viren will be influenced by CC talks,  but am sure it will not be for long, 

@asma

yes jaan why it is always Viren who hav 2 bend infront of Nivi . why it is always Viren who hav 2 ask for forgiveness infront of Nivi ? where as Nivi always become mahan by becoming bechari n all . I hate dis thng .

@shazzi

yes shazzi it is geeting on my nerves 2 . It's higg time Nivi shld understand Viren's worth .
I know Moni what are you saying Jaan but you are not getting my point everytime when these things happened. One mistake from Viren and everything he did for Nivi went down the drain and other's mistakes never come to front and Sid without doing anything become mahan. So I am scared this time will also be the same so I want him not to make any mistake and get Nivi back to normal so that he can get accolades not scolding at the end.
Yes this time miss perfect is wrong i mean in the whole episode she irritated me so much, she was actually behaving like a physco and i was wondering dat is this actually love 4 dwita or repentence
and i will kill ct's if viren 'realises' his mistake and ask 4 forgiveness and some how i want nivi to realize it her self and not by any one giving her lectures
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Nivi is not insane but suffering from a guilt and this time Viren should help her to get out of that guilt insetead of get trapped in Chanchal's words. He needs to be patient and help her out. This time is his real test like in stalking track when Nivi came to know he was stalking her she handle the situation patiently now he needs to do that instead of turning himself wrong because no one is going to understand his delimma like they never understood before. So this time I want him to be proved right and supporting husband and not the weak husband who can't support his wife in her difficult phase.

Chanchal will try to advantage of situation but I want her to fail miserably in front of Viren's trust and love. But lets see what CT's are going to show.
any special reason for Siddharth turning evil?
Moni...I TOTALLY agree with ya sis. I've been so busy with college all day and didn't even get the chance to read the updates but I just watched the epi now...and it was just annoying. Nivi was kinda annoying me...Viren was trying to tell her something but she wasn't even listening. Her attention was on Dweeta...Hello  Nivi?? she was with her father pretty safe as well nothing to worry about...you could've spared Viren at least 2 minutes. It was annoying me. I felt sorry for Viren he tried to give her a good news but she totally blanked it out.  Yes she has responsibility towards the baby but she also has some responsibility towards her husband as well. This time I don't want Viren to apologise or realise anything,  it should be her. x Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
@rachu

i aggree jaan , i want d same 2 happen . I 2 want tht dis time Viren like alway support Nivi n shld bring nivi frm d guilt mode so tht every1 acolods him but i wonder then also whether his efforts will b visible 2 all soods ? I hope YES .

@shona

yes shona me2 want Nivi 2 realize her own n nt frm some lecture n all

@anisha

yes yaar i felt very bad for Viren . She was ignoring him so badly . I hope She realizes it soon isse pehle CC jaise log iska faida utha le
@moni and everyone - so agree with you ... but my question is why did viren and family hand over the baby to nivi ...it wasnt solely her responsibility ...!!! I am mad at the sood family !!! It seems everything nivi has to do ..work . cook ..take care of hubby ..now baby ...
At the begining only this should not have been done .. I think nivi is going through a shock phase and thus she cannot think anything beyond the baby and so her behaviour ..it should be the sood family who should tell nivi that you can take care of her for sometime but in the evening sid and YD will take care ...they should divide the responsibilites ..this isnt the normal behaviour of a family ... in the begining even viren took the baby to nivi and now again he has a problem