moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Dis Time I don't want Viren 2 apologise 2 Nivi or 2 any1 for anythng becozz he is nt at all wrong dis time . It's Nivi who needs 2 understand d worth of Viren n importence of Viren . She always took viren for granted n now it shld b stopped . Nivi hav 2 realize wht importence Viren hav in her life .

Plzzz plzzz Plzz Ct's i beg u , don't show again Viren feeling guilty n then sid coming n givng him lecture n then Viren realizing n sayng Sorry 2 Nivi for nothng . Plzzz Dis time I want Sid n Vd 2 lecture Nivi or n nt Viren becozz she is in fault dis time n she hav 2 understand dis tht she hav 1 husband who loves her uncondionally . She hav 2 realzize tht may b she hav taken d responsibility of dwweta but tht doesn't mean tht she will forget her responsibility 2wds Viren who is her husband . Best will b she herself getting realization of her mistake .

she hav 2 understand tht whtever she does but she just can't interfere b/w sid n dweeta . She can't forget tht At d end Sid is dwweta's father n he hav full rght on her , VD who is dwweta's GM hav full rght on her , n nivi is just part of it . d way 2dy she reacts when VD n Sid demands for deewta was 2 much

Sometimes i thnk Viren shld go somewhere for work or shld become sick very badly n then may b Nivi will realize hu much she loves Viren n wht importence Viren hav in her life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bang on sushmita...this time Nivi should be the person who would be apologizing to Viren and not vice versa...like Sid advised Viren at the time of his insecurity this time VD or Sid himself have to knock sense at Nivi and make her understand the responsibilities towards Viren and if not these 2 then NT Dadi for sure
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

Bang on sushmita...this time Nivi should be the person who would be apologizing to Viren and not vice versa...like Sid advised Viren at the time of his insecurity this time VD or Sid himself have to knock sense at Nivi and make her understand the responsibilities towards Viren and if not these 2 then NT Dadi for sure

Yes Resham. Totally agree with you.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I  Agree with U Moni, this time Nivi is actually crossing her limits, She should be thankful she has got a Good Husband like VIren  But she is always and constantly ignoring him, this time I dont think Viren should ask her forgiveness,  I want Nivi to realise how wrong she is doing with Viren, Viren trying his best to support Nivi but hope Nivi understands VIren and not ignore him
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Moni loved ur post even I don't want Viren to apologise to Nivi or anyone because they are showing Viren is not at fault. But I Don't want Sid to lecture Nivi either. I want Nivi to get lecture from NT dadi and no one else I want Sid to turn bad and he should get lecture from the family for a change. See Viren and Nivi till now got lectures from many people and Viren got lecture from the complete family. I want Sid to turn evil and get lecture from all the family. DS to say he made a mistake by sending Viren out and pampering Sid unnessarilly. I don't want Sid to become Mahan by lecturing Nivi.
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah u r correct.This is too much,nivi is acting like insane she is being to possessive on dweeta which is extremely wrong.She has forgotten everything but dweeta.She is only thinking abt her n not viren which is totally nonsensical.Whtever her responsibility is towards dweeta at the end viren is her husband n she shud realize his importance in lyf n his love.This tym viren shud burst over nivi and release his frustration n anger n nivi shud realize her fault.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi moni, I'm still at work and have only read the updates but i agree with u from what I read. I'm just getting sick of Viren having to 'realise' everything, why does it always have to be him?! And this time he isn't even in the wrong😒

I agree about Sid and VD too, they have full rights on raising the baby as well. Nivi needs to realise that yes she has this responsibility of taking care of Dweeta but also that she still has a responsibility to her husband, he hasn't gone anywhere!

Maybe ur right and she needs sumthing to happen to Viren to get a wake up call but I just hope the CTs show it right and don't make Viren into the bad guy AGAIN!! I'll be SO mad if they make him apologise again this time, it's just not right

Sorry if I offended anyone but its just how I feel, I'm really annoyed from the updates, wish I wasn't so affected by these characters par kya karoo?! Can't stop myself from watching the epi when I get home... Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly...Dwita is more of Siddharth and VD's responsibility now...and one should really make this point clear to Nivi...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet123455

Yeah u r correct.This is too much,nivi is acting like insane she is being to possessive on dweeta which is extremely wrong.She has forgotten everything but dweeta.She is only thinking abt her n not viren which is totally nonsensical.Whtever her responsibility is towards dweeta at the end viren is her husband n she shud realize his importance in lyf n his love.This tym viren shud burst over nivi and release his frustration n anger n nivi shud realize her fault.

Nivi is not insane but suffering from a guilt and this time Viren should help her to get out of that guilt insetead of get trapped in Chanchal's words. He needs to be patient and help her out. This time is his real test like in stalking track when Nivi came to know he was stalking her she handle the situation patiently now he needs to do that instead of turning himself wrong because no one is going to understand his delimma like they never understood before. So this time I want him to be proved right and supporting husband and not the weak husband who can't support his wife in her difficult phase.

Chanchal will try to advantage of situation but I want her to fail miserably in front of Viren's trust and love. But lets see what CT's are going to show.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Moni... liked ur post and wrote similar here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684722&PID=42504714&#42504714