Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sushaan scene was the best in todayz episode👏 love their lil nok jhok n rounak scene is the worst scene🥱...uff ishaan is still bachoing his izzat from suhana by covering himself with chadar😆koi zara bholu ko batao ki uski  izzat already lut chugi hai aur woh bhi suhana ke haatho😳issh suhana messed up ishika's room ohh poor ishika...rajni bhabhi n meethi is disappear sumwhere don't knw where😕.ths chapal n sleeper romance seems to b bit streched bt itz ok if sushaan is there can bear anything for them.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

I watched 2parts...and I loved it...

Ragz looks stunning in that saari...😍

And "czechoslovakia" ...hahahah...🤣

That was really Febs, haha. Ragini was Raginistic. Loved Suhana, she was so adorable.😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Only scene worth watching was the one where suhana as desi bahu and her noke joke with Ishan .

Netri dear, yes its the only scene worth watching. It was really good, entertaining and funny. Thank goodness they didn't rush it! Loved Suhana's one liners. 😆😳
Ishaan is going over the top with champugiri and holding on to his top everytime, its annoying!!🤢
I think CV's have made a mistake here. They really should have given the reason behind Suhana's get up today. It's hard to digest that a stylish/modern Suhana would just somehow sport that attire for no reason. In OBS, Lolita did it for a reason, even though she was a bengali bahu but no explanation in SGP??😕

panic_monger thumbnail
today whole episode was good except rounak scene🥱
sushaan scene was really nice n a lil sad too cos suhana misses him even infront of him😭
 loved dat scene when when ilesh was joking wid suhana and she said"ilesh bhaya is joke per hasna hai" both inder  and ilesh said "koi baat nhi hum apni hasi se kaam chala lete hn" and they laughed v funny🤣
 bt did u notice one thing when all were going to work y ishaan not asked ilesh dat where he was going cos wo to NITHALA  ha na as ishaan said in his room...😕😕
sushma_01 thumbnail
 I loved today's Sushaan scene!!  Suhana's one liners were awesome. I guess Suhana herself forgets the name she told Ishaan and she is glad that he remembers the name!! LOL!! 😉
Loved it when she said 'Main God ko apni pyaari si smile se deprive kyun karoon??' and then 'Tumhe meri smile kaisi lagi??' Infact I was trying to remember the spelling of Czechoslovakia after Suhana taunted Ishaan about her smile.. 😃
Ishaan covering himself with the blanket was a bit too much, I mean he has a tshirt on so why act like a champu???🤢

Edited by sushma_01 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think todays hero was Ragini, simple scenes were made Ragnistic by her one liners and expressions along with voice modulation, I found Ishaan bit better in champuness then last week, infact found Jay,s acting pretty good in this situation, just tone down on collar fixing. Raunak and the nutter was a necessary scene as they have show whats happening with Raunak. I found 45 minutes passed by quickly today, so over all a good start of monday but would need more substance tomorrow onwards other wise the track would loose its charm.
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just luvd suhana today😍😍...she ws lukin damn GORGEOUS😳😳😳😳!!..evn in dis desi atire,she ws likun WOW☺️...her expressions wr awsome,those 1liners n all🤗..n the slipper wr also cute😆...
suhanas whole part ws greaat today😍...i hav bcm lattoo on her all ovr agn😍🤪🤪🤪😍...evn d curly hairs luked Great...still...i dont want suhana to dress up like dis always..will like to see suhana back in her trendy attire soon...
im sure dat if original ishaan(i mean ishaan without memory loss) wud hav seen her,he too wud hav bcm flat☺️❤️☺️...
all dos bits of nok-jhok of sushaann n at first,whn suhana ws askin ishaan 'bhulne keliye sirf muchje hi mila tha?' etc ws really very nice😍☺️😍☺️...
raunak's part ws...well...boring...

the episode ws worth watchin👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼..
Edited by Diivi - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diivi

i just luvd suhana today😍😍...she ws lukin damn GORGEOUS😳!!..evn in dis desi atire,she ws likun WOW☺️...her expressions wr awsome,those 1liners n all🤗..n the slipper wr also cute😆...

suhanas whole part ws greaat today😍...i hav bcm lattoo on her all ovr agn😍...evn d curly hairs luked Great...still...i dont want suhana to dress up like dis always..will like to see suhana back in her trendy attire soon...
im sure dat if original ishaan(i mean ishaan without memory loss) wud hav seen her,he too wud hav bcm flat☺️❤️☺️...
all dos bits of nok-jhok of sushaann n at first,whn suhana ws askin ishaan 'bhulne keliye sirf muchje hi mila tha?' etc ws really very nice☺️...
raunak's part ws...well...boring...

the episode ws worth watchin👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼..

Diivi dear ME TOO!! I am totally/completely/utterly LATTOO over Suhana.😳 😍She's just WOW and Ragini is so Raginistic.😍 😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushma_01

I loved today's Sushaan scene!!  Suhana's one liners were awesome. I guess Suhana herself forgets the name she told Ishaan and she is glad that he remembers the name!! LOL!! 😉
Loved it when she said 'Main God ko apni pyaari si smile se deprive kyun karoon??' and then 'Tumhe meri smile kaisi lagi??' Infact I was trying to remember the spelling of Czechoslovakia after Suhana taunted Ishaan about her smile.. 😃
Ishaan covering himself with the blanket was a bit too much, I mean he has a tshirt on so why act like a champu???🤢

Ha ha😆 I also wanted check if I knew the spelling and I am ashamed to say that i didn't know it and I had to google it to find out. 😛 Yes my Suhana was just...😍😍 I can go on and on.😃😳
Anyways, I also found Ishaan's champuness to be going over board! He needs to stop touching his collar and covering himself. It was as if she was going to rape him!! Silly boy!

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode sushaan scene is the best one..

Love ragini expressions and her beauty..She is so stunnigly beautiful in that red dress.. Suhana one liners are so good..Suhana telling ishaan good morning doing doop harti to Ishaan and when Ishaan starts asking " AAP" .. Suhana  saying kya aap aap  -- Lucknow se aye ho.. kya vaha training  lene chalay gaye ho ...🤣  ... Later asks Ishaan kya naam hai mera...Memory ke saath kya humhare ankhen chali gayi 🤣  .. don't disturb and smiling...

Asking tumhe meri smile kaise lagthi hai 🤣   ... and Ishaan sayi JI AAp... suhana taunted  maine Czechoslovakia ki spelling nehi puchi..

Again telling Bahut logon ko meri smile acchi lagthi hai ..😆  😆  😆 and later asks you need bed tea to drink.. Ishaan hesitates..Suhana says Good.. no tea even though if he wants as meena didn;t come 😆 😆  🤣  🤣 ... Today suhana is rocking with jay as old champu  Ishaan...  Their only part which is the best part in today's episode..