Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 334: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 9)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Elysia

Checked out your edited comment. LOL. No, I don't hate Damodar. I find him highly dislikable LOL
lol yh suppose he wasnt exactly the best dad in the world bt i felt bad for him towards the end...esp wen he was dyin..uff makes me h8 kala mre i mean he was gna die anyway man y poison him... AngryOuchConfused suppose she wntd the satisfaction tht she killed her dad's murderer n gt her revenge...bt little does she knw tht he didnt exactly kill him...he didnt push him of the building--its jus happened by accident... n he did gt punished for his deeds in his own way

Even if its not Shriram Patil in the pic, the dostana theory can still stand. Hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Excuse me *elbows her way in, knocks over Mooner and a few others on the way* Where is Kiki? I wanna introduce her to my good friend, Mr. Sharp Sledgehammer, otherwise known as SS. Hitler's favorite. SS is a bit emotional, so ya'll might wanna step aside. Especially since MY BAHU stole MY THUNDER. That spot was mine, Kiki, and you knew it, and you took it 'cause Du-Du said that he'd choose his mother over you if it'd ever come to that, you vengeful cookie (ha, that rhymes on KIKI).

Oh no!!!Shocked Saas-bahu fight???How could Du-Du, the Mama's boy allows such a thing to happen! he should have stopped his Biwi no 1 from stealing something as dangerous as THUNDER on a post by his Biwi no 2. But SS?? nooo... too risky Superwoman. The cops can cop you for that one. A better way is make Kiki bake (lots of) cookie. Then in the perfect Sasu ma tone crib, isse cookie kehten hai? Hey uparwala, is Kiki ko toh cookie tak pakana nehi ata!  

What was I saying?

Oh, right. YOU STOLE MY THUNDER. I'm gonna tell Du-Du to sleep on the couch tonight. Maybe once you've been deprived of Du-Du nights, you'll learn your lesson and bow to my superior being. FYI, the only reason that you even had a chance to steal my thunder is because I WAS SLEEPING when you snuck in and took over my land, Cortez *sticks out tongue*

Du-Du being Dutta's son, depriving Kiki of Du-Du nights may not actually amount to much. The Patil men have this confused SR thing in their minds.

Moving on to more pressing matters.

I'm sorry. My head's a bit woozy today. YES, WOOZY IS A WORD. I command it to be.

Woozy is fine.

Tonight's episode was B R I L L I A N T. The suspense almost killed me (or maybe it was the fact that I've only slept for three hours last night and that with my contacts on - imagine vampire eyes, 'cause that pretty much what my eyes resembled when I opened them again). Naku was being an airhead spy -_- I mean, the way that she was chipkufying herself against the wall, but then HAD to look through the window one more time... sheesh-kebab. She dropped the photo, too. GRR.

Sheesh-kebab??? Hungry kya? after having just woken up with Vampy eyes?
Naku and airhead just gave me a vision of Naku=Lucy

Speaking of the photo...

OH YES! lets speak about the photo. More on the high collar light blue shirt teamed with matching denims and that single gold chain...did you notice the stubble and moochie? all designer stuff... he had it in him even then, shows he can carry any style with a practiced ease. Born a style icon. 
I would also ask you to check out that smile, do you think it was a bit towards the left then?? 

I have a theory about The Three Musketeers (aka Nana, Damodar, and the third one who I believe to be Sriram Patil):

I too had thought it could be Shriram Patil but yuvika has a valid point. 

From the "observed" proximity between the three on the photograph, it seems to me that there was a strong bond between the three of them. A sort of... special bond. Perhaps a dostana wala bond. I mean, it'd make sense.

- Nana in love with Sriram
- Sriram in love with Nana
- Damodar in the middle as he was in love with Nana as well (resulting in jealousy and drama!)
- AS in the mix as she was in love with Sriram
- Dutta's mother on the other hand, in love with Damodar (God knows why, the guy was a creeper)

Hmmm, emmm, yess, I think you have a theory here based on strong facts. AS could be the real thorn. And the genetic part has to be aknowledged. The Dutta-Baji bond...hmmm, ermmm...yes... this merits some research.

In the end, things just went a bit Gossip Girl-ish and so jeaousy, murder, secrets!

OH. I just had a flash image of Dutta, Baji, Kishore, Suds, Nana, Damodar, Sriram, and Purohit posing for a new season of Desperate Housewives. I dunno why. But... interesting image.

Back to the episode, which was brilliant. I'm sorry that I can't elaborate more on my excitement and how much Baji's yelling at Naku cracked me up. Because it really did and I won't ever forget it. The moment was EPIC. Poor Baji was more worried about the wrath he'd have to face when returning to PN rather than Naku's "sssh, I wunna dell ya a seccrrret".

Finally Baji lets it go. Had I been there in his place, I would have given Naku a stronger piece of my mind. Naturally Baji saw through Naku's game plan, discredit Baji and break up the D_B dostana! Why would Baji be interested in her secret? His childhood LS was in danger!

But really, I was more angry with Dutta. This man!!!!!!!! 

Precap: Shocked NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE. I have it figured out. The whole track. FINALLY. Don't worry. I'll keep it to myself and not spoil anything for others. OMIGOD. INTRIGUE! Dutta's in for a wild rollercoaster ride.

Hope he doesn't suffer from motion sickness.

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Miss him like hell!Cry Do you know where he is?Ouch

Who are you asking about? Dutta or Mishal?? LOL I know where the latter is. LOL

[/QUOTE]
I'm asking about Mishal. Hope he is well.Busy reading movie scripts I guess?Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I was, thinking ke Zuby ke armaan sirf aur sirf DUTTA hai.
What happens if Dutta gets all upset hearing of your interests and concerns for Mishal??
He is going to shout DHOKA all over again (ouch!)

[/QUOTE]
Heaven forbid!Mere armaan sirf mere Patil Saab hainEmbarrassed But kya karen? Mishal is DSP's medium.Ek ke bina duja adhoora sa lag raha hainOuch
PS: I came this early only for your analysis,Moony.Where is it?

Edited by ZubyDutta - 16 May 2011 at 7:24pm

ivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful episode BBHug

Will comment on it a bit later..rushing to work.Embarrassed

Edit:
The suspense is really building up..Who is the old lady? What did Damodar do to NS? Who is the third person in the picture?? Too many questions..

Dutta and Baji duo yelled at Naku...can't blame them..must have been worried out of their mind.
But loved the way Baji protected Naku from a fuming DSP and naku looking guilty...

Wonder how Naku pacified Dutta or is Dutta still raging?

Edited by ivy_11 - 17 May 2011 at 7:33am
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey BB thanx a million for the awesome and rocking Epi HugReally liked the epi Winkwaiting eagerly for tomorrow"s epi Hug...U rock ...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

[QUOTE=Elysia]
Oh no!!!Shocked Saas-bahu fight???How could Du-Du, the Mama's boy allows such a thing to happen! he should have stopped his Biwi no 1 from stealing something as dangerous as THUNDER on a post by his Biwi no 2. But SS?? nooo... too risky Superwoman. The cops can cop you for that one. A better way is make Kiki bake (lots of) cookie. Then in the perfect Sasu ma tone crib, isse cookie kehten hai? Hey uparwala, is Kiki ko toh cookie tak pakana nehi ata!

Kiki is the Thunder Thief. She will be punished. There shall be war. She broke a holy rule. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL THY SASU MAA'S THUNDER.

Speaking of stealing thunder, have you seen The Lightening Thief? It's quite entertaining. 

Du-Du being Dutta's son, depriving Kiki of Du-Du nights may not actually amount to much. The Patil men have this confused SR thing in their minds.

Well, Dutta was definitely not confused on our SR. I don't know where you have this gossip from, Mooner. Perhaps a jealous gecko?

Sheesh-kebab??? Hungry kya? after having just woken up with Vampy eyes?

Not hungry. It's my word. I have my own personal dictionary with my own made-up words. It shall be published soon and made official.

OH YES! lets speak about the photo. More on the high collar light blue shirt teamed with matching denims and that single gold chain...did you notice the stubble and moochie? all designer stuff... he had it in him even then, shows he can carry any style with a practiced ease. Born a style icon. 
I would also ask you to check out that smile, do you think it was a bit towards the left then?? 

Now, you see, I think that Nana has always had a strong sense of fashion, even during his youthful days. Personally I'd say that sporting a stubble/moochie and a gold chain combined would be kind of not cool, but Nana could carry it with style - obviously - since he's such a successful fashionista today. Most men, by the way, who show dostana-tendencies, tend to dress better than the average man. I mean, Hollywood is filled with them. BUT, I think, Nana is extraordinary when it comes to his dressing style. There's a balance in his style, nothing is overdone yet quite conspicuous.

I think that more than his sense of style, it's his persona that makes anything he wears look, well, fashionable. The man could sport a dhoti and Irish sweater and make it a fashion statement.

His smile, however, might not have been askew back in the 80s. I'm sure that's the result of a botox injection gone wrong, or perhaps he was a dog in his past birth.

I too had thought it could be Shriram Patil but yuvika has a valid point. 

It's Sriram Patil *nods* And even if it turns out it's not, it's still Sriram Patil.

From the "observed" proximity between the three on the photograph, it seems to me that there was a strong bond between the three of them. A sort of... special bond. Perhaps a dostana wala bond. I mean, it'd make sense.

- Nana in love with Sriram
- Sriram in love with Nana
- Damodar in the middle as he was in love with Nana as well (resulting in jealousy and drama!)
- AS in the mix as she was in love with Sriram
- Dutta's mother on the other hand, in love with Damodar (God knows why, the guy was a creeper)

Hmmm, emmm, yess, I think you have a theory here based on strong facts. AS could be the real thorn. And the genetic part has to be aknowledged. The Dutta-Baji bond...hmmm, ermmm...yes... this merits some research.

That's what I mean, Mooner. The generic facts cannot be denied. We must do some more research. Perhaps it'll turn out that Kala, Leela, and Roops were adopted by Nana and Sriram from a war-stricken village in South Africa. That would explain why Kala's down there now. Searching for her biological parents! 

Finally Baji lets it go. Had I been there in his place, I would have given Naku a stronger piece of my mind. Naturally Baji saw through Naku's game plan, discredit Baji and break up the D_B dostana! Why would Baji be interested in her secret? His childhood LS was in danger!

But really, I was more angry with Dutta. This man!!!!!!!!

Yes. If I were Baji, I would have gagged Naku, thrown her over the shoulder and carried her back to the car - or maybe dragged her by the hair caveman-style. Baji is such a softie. I'm sure that Dutta, in his earlier birth, was a caveman. Full beard, big eight-pack body, wearing nothing but underpants made of leaves, wooden club in one hand while dragging his woman by the hair around the camp with the other hand, making animalistic war-sounds.

Edited by Elysia - 17 May 2011 at 4:04am

Ani_La_Iam

Go to top