Epi 334: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandbajao

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ok ok baba, maana... naa insaafi hai... but mere Mee Laard (read writers) se meri yehi guzaarish hai ... even in want their hugs! lets see now!!

sure pls write ur magnum opus on Nanasaheb soon!! Would love to read some thought provoking discussions! 

You know, today that episode keeps coming to mind. The one after the second marriage and Dutta in fultu Dhoka mode finds Baji and Naku talking together late at night and then he pulls the two of them to the Bar and makes Naku pour drinks and forces Baji to tell him the truth. It was one memorable piece-writing, acting, direction, feel...everything.
Today too Baji and Naku has kept a secret from Dutta. hoping for some showdown that would match up to those episodes aired sometime latish November.
Originally posted by Moontide

You know, today that episode keeps coming to mind. The one after the second marriage and Dutta in fultu Dhoka mode finds Baji and Naku talking together late at night and then he pulls the two of them to the Bar and makes Naku pour drinks and forces Baji to tell him the truth. It was one memorable piece-writing, acting, direction, feel...everything.
Today too Baji and Naku has kept a secret from Dutta. hoping for some showdown that would match up to those episodes aired sometime latish November.

😳 Lets hope we do get something like that ... I am too eager to know too! I hope we get one treat like that!
Thanks BB for the Update
Really liked today's Episode ...Waiting for tomorrows episode 😳
Originally posted by Moontide

🤣🤣
And be angry with her for another two months at the end of which they get married for the third time 😆😆😆

Just trying to imagine Naku pulling Dutta into her arms mid sentence and cooing to him.
How about a man sized pacifier for Dutta for these ultra hyper situations?????

Wow kya idea hai..Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandbajao

You never know with that gadha i am telling you! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol Yeah right gadha...🤣kab kya kar deh yeah to nakku ke bappa ko bhi pata nahi hoga🤣
Originally posted by meghaparti

Wow kya idea hai..Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Megha, just imagine...any of those Dutta=MR scenes where he is shouting DHOKA or DHOKEBAAZ (your pick) and out comes the pacifier, preferably from Baji and into his mouth. Rest of the expressions, intensity, body language remains the same. Only the pacifier gags him...
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
nice update...so sorri for comin l8... had exam 2day thts y...
awww thank god sum1 remembered the letter m surprised kala didnt gt rid of it wen she tuk ova PN...after all she was proper tryin 2 gt rid of anythin n everythin 2 do with Dutta...

i think naku wil remain quiet n dutta wil lose his patience..storm up 2 her grab her by her arms n shake her n she wil cry in pain n thn he'll notice the wound... n wil b concerned abt duin bandage than askin wer she went...
but whats this y did onli baji gt the scolding... y nt AS...yeh dutta bhi na..i wnt him 2 scold AS 2..onli thn she wil cut down on her desires 2 visit bf purohitji... 😆
aww baji poor baji hw i wish he cud say bhao its ur fault becos u rang me if u didnt i wudnt hav been distracted..lol..wen wil dutta realise tht baji aint gd at multi-taskin😆

any chance of madhu returning BB?😃 i reali wnt her bk...😭

i dnt wnt this track heading towards makin DP look evn bad than wt was shown wen AS narrated their family's history 2 naku... cos tht myt make dutta h8 DP mre cos he wil feel he is always gtin punished for DP's deeds...i dno y i kinda felt bad for DP wen he returned..he clearly regretted his actions
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Excuse me *elbows her way in, knocks over Mooner and a few others on the way* Where is Kiki? I wanna introduce her to my good friend, Mr. Sharp Sledgehammer, otherwise known as SS. Hitler's favorite. SS is a bit emotional, so ya'll might wanna step aside. Especially since MY BAHU stole MY THUNDER. That spot was mine, Kiki, and you knew it, and you took it 'cause Du-Du said that he'd choose his mother over you if it'd ever come to that, you vengeful cookie (ha, that rhymes on KIKI).

What was I saying?

Oh, right. YOU STOLE MY THUNDER. I'm gonna tell Du-Du to sleep on the couch tonight. Maybe once you've been deprived of Du-Du nights, you'll learn your lesson and bow to my superior being. FYI, the only reason that you even had a chance to steal my thunder is because I WAS SLEEPING when you snuck in and took over my land, Cortez *sticks out tongue*

Moving on to more pressing matters.

I'm sorry. My head's a bit woozy today. YES, WOOZY IS A WORD. I command it to be.

Tonight's episode was B R I L L I A N T. The suspense almost killed me (or maybe it was the fact that I've only slept for three hours last night and that with my contacts on - imagine vampire eyes, 'cause that pretty much what my eyes resembled when I opened them again). Naku was being an airhead spy -_- I mean, the way that she was chipkufying herself against the wall, but then HAD to look through the window one more time... sheesh-kebab. She dropped the photo, too. GRR.

Speaking of the photo...

I have a theory about The Three Musketeers (aka Nana, Damodar, and the third one who I believe to be Sriram Patil):

From the "observed" proximity between the three on the photograph, it seems to me that there was a strong bond between the three of them. A sort of... special bond. Perhaps a dostana wala bond. I mean, it'd make sense.

- Nana in love with Sriram
- Sriram in love with Nana
- Damodar in the middle as he was in love with Nana as well (resulting in jealousy and drama!)
- AS in the mix as she was in love with Sriram
- Dutta's mother on the other hand, in love with Damodar (God knows why, the guy was a creeper)

In the end, things just went a bit Gossip Girl-ish and so jeaousy, murder, secrets!

OH. I just had a flash image of Dutta, Baji, Kishore, Suds, Nana, Damodar, Sriram, and Purohit posing for a new season of Desperate Housewives. I dunno why. But... interesting image.

Back to the episode, which was brilliant. I'm sorry that I can't elaborate more on my excitement and how much Baji's yelling at Naku cracked me up. Because it really did and I won't ever forget it. The moment was EPIC. Poor Baji was more worried about the wrath he'd have to face when returning to PN rather than Naku's "sssh, I wunna dell ya a seccrrret".

Precap: 😲 NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE. I have it figured out. The whole track. FINALLY. Don't worry. I'll keep it to myself and not spoil anything for others. OMIGOD. INTRIGUE! Dutta's in for a wild rollercoaster ride.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Speaking of the photo...

I have a theory about The Three Musketeers (aka Nana, Damodar, and the third one who I believe to be Sriram Patil):

From the "observed" proximity between the three on the photograph, it seems to me that there was a strong bond between the three of them. A sort of... special bond. Perhaps a dostana wala bond. I mean, it'd make sense.

- Nana in love with Sriram
- Sriram in love with Nana
- Damodar in the middle as he was in love with Nana as well (resulting in jealousy and drama!)
- AS in the mix as she was in love with Sriram
- Dutta's mother on the other hand, in love with Damodar (God knows why, the guy was a creeper)
hey ana looks like 2day we both reserved our spots extra l8... i had exam thts y...lol
anyway sori 2 disappoint u bt i think ur theory is wrong...mre like impossible..becos naku doesnt recognise the man in the pic... while naku shud recognise SP since she saw his pic wen they wer duin pooja for his death anniversary

@bold... 😆 gosh u seriously h8 tht guy dnt u? lol... mayb the sme reason y babi liked n married ganpath😆😆😆
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hey ana looks like 2day we both reserved our spots extra l8... i had exam thts y...lol
anyway sori 2 disappoint u bt i think ur theory is wrong...mre like impossible..becos naku doesnt recognise the man in the pic... while naku shud recognise SP since she saw his pic wen they wer duin pooja for his death anniversary

True. But the man on this photo might be a young version of Sriram and she's only seen that other picture of him briefly, a long time ago. She could've forgotten his face :)
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago