Epi 334: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thank u,RituπŸ€— Missed u too.
Kyun jhoote khwaab dikhaate ho? You know na there is no one like him & he is already taken😭

aww D's sweetheart. πŸ€— don't cry. πŸ€—  yeah there is no one like him but still if I find a guy like him, I'll surely pack him up and mail him to you. Does that brighten up D sweatheart's face? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Ritz-

aww D's sweetheart. πŸ€— don't cry. πŸ€—  yeah there is no one like him but still if I find a guy like him, I'll surely pack him up and mail him to you. Does that brighten up D sweatheart's face? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Miss him like hell!😭 Do you know where he is?

Who are you asking about? Dutta or Mishal?? πŸ˜† I know where the latter is. πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
I'm asking about Mishal. Hope he is well.Busy reading movie scripts I guess?😳
[/QUOTE]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I was, thinking ke Zuby ke armaan sirf aur sirf DUTTA hai.
What happens if Dutta gets all upset hearing of your interests and concerns for Mishal??
He is going to shout DHOKA all over again (ouch!)

Originally posted by meghaparti

hmmm I think u r right he will say now u will have to pay for what u have done nakku...😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ROFLROFL
And be angry with her for another two months at the end of which they get married for the third time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just trying to imagine Naku pulling Dutta into her arms mid sentence and cooing to him.
How about a man sized pacifier for Dutta for these ultra hyper situations?????

😳

aww u look cheerful now. πŸ˜ƒ That's much better. okay will mail him to u if I find him. πŸ˜‰

Miss him like hell!😭 Do you know where he is?

Who are you asking about? Dutta or Mishal?? πŸ˜† I know where the latter is. πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
I'm asking about Mishal. Hope he is well.Busy reading movie scripts I guess?😳
[/QUOTE]

Not really movie scripts... πŸ˜† but he is busy nonetheless, being multi talented...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by meghaparti

hmmm I think u r right he will say now u will have to pay for what u have done nakku...😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You never know with that gadha i am telling you! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Damn wish Nakku had not lost that photo.  Now NS is going to try to blame all this on Damodar Patil so Dutta can feel guilty and suffer more.  Very very good episode.  Thanks!!
Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Waiting for Dutta to hug-n-make up with Baji. Hope thats comming up tomorrow.
You have been very unfair to the poor chap in this whole affair. Naku kare aur Baji bhare?????????

Me Laaard, yeh Nainsaaafi hai me laard, Bahut nainsafi hai.

Intend to write eons on the young and debonair Nanasaheb (what a descriptive picture 😊) But need to put my thoughts into words. Need a little time.

Todays episode keeps bringing back so many memories. But I do like the concept of the Dutta-Baji Duo getting drunk and having a heart-to-heart πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for another great episode. But (warning) I want to make another looong post in a few hours.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ok ok baba, maana... naa insaafi hai... but mere Mee Laard (read writers) se meri yehi guzaarish hai ... even in want their hugs! lets see now!!

sure pls write ur magnum opus on Nanasaheb soon!! Would love to read some thought provoking discussions! 

Originally posted by captkirk

Damn wish Nakku had not lost that photo.  Now NS is going to try to blame all this on Damodar Patil so Dutta can feel guilty and suffer more.  Very very good episode.  Thanks!!

Thank you dear πŸ˜³