Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Thanks for the update BB. oh god how I wish I could get to see the angry Dutta. πŸ˜­ sigh. Bechara Baji phir se daant ped gaye. πŸ˜† His phone calls always gets him some trouble. He does need someone special in his life soon. 😳
Wow DP's letter is coming back in the picture. Finally tying up all those loose ends. Great. πŸ‘πŸΌ can't wait for it.

@ Zuby: Finally u came back.  Welcome back. πŸ€— missed u a lot. aww don't worry, I'm sure you'll soon find your Dutta. 😳

Thank u,RituπŸ€— Missed u too.
Kyun jhoote khwaab dikhaate ho? You know na there is no one like him & he is already takenCry
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great episode!!!

It is so nice to see all the loopholes coming up again to be closed up now...I use to wonder why did DP come, if he did not bring any change in the story and what was written in the letter!!!!!

Now all the questions are being answered πŸ˜Š.

Poor Baaji, will he ever rest from being the eternal secret keeper for the whole family!!!??? Once again, it will be Baaji who will bear the brunt of siding with Naku on the Nana issue...bechara...hopefully he will get a story of his own soon and stop being a punch bag for everyone.

Just how many more enemies and back stabbers are going to come in Dutta's life, b'coz of sins of his father.πŸ˜”...poor fellow ... suffering from the doings of his father even today...i feel the only good thing DP ever did was to give Dutta a good sister in the name of MAdhu...otherwise all he has given Dutta is pain and enemies...knowingly and unknowingly.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Heyyy!!! missed u too!! How are you? I thought you have embarked upon another journey of finding D! Little did i know that you were saddled with work and waiting for D to rescue you while he was busy romancing his wifey dear πŸ€£ Awww!! 

Haan yaar!😭 10,000 pages of accounts I had to go thru.Bank Audit! "rolls her eyes"
Speaking of journey during my hunt for DSP I too went to Shrivardhan after Kolad.Haye!Beautiful place.But woh toh nahi mile.😭

@red: πŸ€£ Sherlock Holmes ki Nani πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ OMG!!! And, what? Biwi ke saamne bhigi billi sher-e-patilwadi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Jab tak jasoosi karne solo journey pe nikal kar mere Sweetheart ka blood pressure up nahin kar deti iska naashte ke poha theek se nahi banta!😑 Kya yaar!

Wah wah! Kya ada se dialogue maare hain πŸ€£πŸ€£
Shukriya!Shukriya!

@bold: yeah i feel the same way dear. I wish this was on air and we could watch the brilliant performances by Mishal of course but also Mahhi, vinay and the others! Cry

Miss him like hell!😭 Do you know where he is?

[/QUOTE]

Sher-E-Patilwadi ke dil-e-noor, Kahan thi aap?
Aap toh 10,000 panno wale hisaab-E-khaas mein Mashroof thi, per aapke peeche yahan Patilwadi mein kya kuch anhoni huyi hai kya aapko zara sa bhi khabar hai? Ek Superwoman or ek Gecko ne aap ki Grey Tabby ke saath kya kuch kiya hai, kash aap jaan pati.
Per ab aap a gayi hain to shayad mausam ka rukh kuch badle!
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Heyyy!!! missed u too!! How are you? I thought you have embarked upon another journey of finding D! Little did i know that you were saddled with work and waiting for D to rescue you while he was busy romancing his wifey dear πŸ€£ Awww!! 

Haan yaar!😭 10,000 pages of accounts I had to go thru.Bank Audit! "rolls her eyes"
Speaking of journey during my hunt for DSP I too went to Shrivardhan after Kolad.Haye!Beautiful place.But woh toh nahi mile.😭

Yes Shrivardhan is a beautiful place. You didn't get him there because Baji had already called to say Naku mil gayi...🀣 he then turned around and returned to Patilwadi πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@red: πŸ€£ Sherlock Holmes ki Nani πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ OMG!!! And, what? Biwi ke saamne bhigi billi sher-e-patilwadi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Jab tak jasoosi karne solo journey pe nikal kar mere Sweetheart ka blood pressure up nahin kar deti iska naashte ke poha theek se nahi banta!😑 Kya yaar!

Oh my God I can smell hatred for Naku πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Wah wah! Kya ada se dialogue maare hain πŸ€£πŸ€£
Shukriya!Shukriya!

@bold: yeah i feel the same way dear. I wish this was on air and we could watch the brilliant performances by Mishal of course but also Mahhi, vinay and the others! πŸ˜­

Who are you asking about? Dutta or Mishal?? πŸ˜† I know where the latter is. πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Thanks for the update BB. oh god how I wish I could get to see the angry Dutta. πŸ˜­ sigh. Bechara Baji phir se daant ped gaye. πŸ˜† His phone calls always gets him some trouble. He does need someone special in his life soon. 😳
Wow DP's letter is coming back in the picture. Finally tying up all those loose ends. Great. πŸ‘πŸΌ can't wait for it.

@ Zuby: Finally u came back.  Welcome back. πŸ€— missed u a lot. aww don't worry, I'm sure you'll soon find your Dutta. 😳

@Ritz Thank you Dear πŸ˜³  yeah poor Baji it breaks my heart to see him like that Dutta and Naku ka kya hai... end mein gale mil jayenge, but Baji ka kya?πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

Great episode!!!

It is so nice to see all the loopholes coming up again to be closed up now...I use to wonder why did DP come, if he did not bring any change in the story and what was written in the letter!!!!!

Now all the questions are being answered πŸ˜Š.

Poor Baaji, will he ever rest from being the eternal secret keeper for the whole family!!!??? Once again, it will be Baaji who will bear the brunt of siding with Naku on the Nana issue...bechara...hopefully he will get a story of his own soon and stop being a punch bag for everyone.

Just how many more enemies and back stabbers are going to come in Dutta's life, b'coz of sins of his father.πŸ˜”...poor fellow ... suffering from the doings of his father even today...i feel the only good thing DP ever did was to give Dutta a good sister in the name of MAdhu...otherwise all he has given Dutta is pain and enemies...knowingly and unknowingly.

@Chochu: Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Yes very well said. His father has sinned many times it seems and he will have to pay for them too... poor thing but i hear that is the law of nature. Yes, so there is a connect with Damodar in this whole mess and yes, Baji the Eternal Secret Keeper LOL  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Waiting for Dutta to hug-n-make up with Baji. Hope thats comming up tomorrow.
You have been very unfair to the poor chap in this whole affair. Naku kare aur Baji bhare?????????

Me Laaard, yeh Nainsaaafi hai me laard, Bahut nainsafi hai.

Intend to write eons on the young and debonair Nanasaheb (what a descriptive picture 😊) But need to put my thoughts into words. Need a little time.

Todays episode keeps bringing back so many memories. But I do like the concept of the Dutta-Baji Duo getting drunk and having a heart-to-heart πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for another great episode. But (warning) I want to make another looong post in a few hours.
-Carrie- thumbnail

Sher-E-Patilwadi ke dil-e-noor, Kahan thi aap?
Aap toh 10,000 panno wale hisaab-E-khaas mein Mashroof thi, per aapke peeche yahan Patilwadi mein kya kuch anhoni huyi hai kya aapko zara sa bhi khabar hai? Ek Superwoman or ek Gecko ne aap ki Grey Tabby ke saath kya kuch kiya hai, kash aap jaan pati.
Per ab aap a gayi hain to shayad mausam ka rukh kuch badle!
Haye!Haye! Kya kiya hai in logon ne?😲😑
main kahaan jaoongi? yahin par hoon lekin patjhad hain ki guzarne ka naam hi nahin le raha hai! Haye!Kab barsoge? "siiiggghhh"
-Carrie- thumbnail

Who are you asking about? Dutta or Mishal?? πŸ˜† I know where the latter is. πŸ˜†

I'm asking about Mishal. Hope he is well.Busy reading movie scripts I guess?😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

@red: πŸ€£ You think he will be shaant with one hug. Actually, i think while he is grabbing her shoulder and yelling in the hall, she should just pull him into a hug and say its ok its ok relax πŸ€£ I wonder what will Dutta do!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

hmmm I think u r right he will say now u will have to pay for what u have done nakku...😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣