Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Wow ! Damodar's letter is back in focus...can't wait to see the mystery unravel. Thanks

Nana Saheb ji sau sunar ki aur ek lohar ki😑...wait and watch Naku will show you your place, Your janampatri has Dutta's wrath 😊written all over it.

-Ships
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such an exciting episode..thanks BB for the update..😊

Awww baji... uska galti tho sirf phone pe baath karthe karthe ek pal ke liye kho jaane ka tha..but ended up becoming a sandwich between dutta, nakku and AS..

ye nakku aur uski adventure..ek pal ke liye baji ban gaya dutta.. not having the patience to listen to what nakku is saying..
now what will nakku say, with dutta being so angry again... ..and demanding an explanation...

finally damodar's letter.. somebody remebered.. I am liking how the  writers are bringing  in all the loose ends.. the story has not in the least lost its grip.. and making me wait eagerly for every episode..Thanks again for giving us this..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waah! Karam karen yeh Sherlock Holmes ki Naani Nakusha & daant pade mere bechaare Baaji Bhai ko πŸ˜’ Not fair,Patil Saab"pouts".Biwi ke saamne aise bheegi billi kyon ban jaate ho mere otherwise Sher-e-Patilwadi??????
Lai Bhaari episode,BB jaanπŸ€— Hi & Missed you loadz.Kya karoon? My Love DSP is so busy keeping track of his wifey that he never came to save me from the mind numbing assignment I was put through for the past ten days. Mujhe bilkul pyar nahin karte woh.😭 Kab todenge mere boss ki haddi??????😑
I am so glad Damodar Papaji track will finally see its rightful course.I had so much hope built on it when it started but was very sad the way it was wrapped up.I always wanted to know more about that aspect of D's life. That letter was significant after all. Hmmm...Love the way the story is building up.Keep it up & a zillion thanks once again.
Once again there was a deep rent in my heart reading the last scene.How Mishal would have enacted such a scene! Fear & Anger fighting to come to the fore but Immense Relief at the safety of his wife mellowing it all.SuperbπŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wow good episod, Good to see Baji covering for Naku infront of AS, Datta in angry & concerned mode, Finally DP's letter will be opened & some connection between DP & NS, will be revealed. Precap looks interesting, eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episod. Thanks BB & your team😊

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran255

yahooo  Me firsttt !πŸ˜ƒ

First time in first in my new found love that is DN The Eternal story !

wowww cant believe itπŸ˜ƒ

wow what an epi !

Love teh fbs of Naku of Dp !
this is getting so intense and interesting !
LOve it

i hated how they just chop Dp character but now  im so excited to know 

whole of his side !

HOw Dp knows NAna !

and wooo baaji finds him !
Thak god and wooo she is starting to tell him but he is not listening though im sure soon he will listen to her and believe her also !

and where the heck is the pic 

BB why the pic is lost only way D can atleast listen to N now is gone :(

and LOve the way Baaji lies for N !
LOve AS consideration for D 

and wooo LIon in angry mode 

i can imagine his walk like the way when a lion is closed in prison the way lion walks im sure D is exactly walking like taht !

LOve that scene 

and ohooo again Baaji gets a good izzat from D 

BUt now he is nott gonna leave Naku too !
he is so stern with her !

GOd save her !

wohooo love the precap !

Btw i cant belive where is Ana , hopfully not fetching a gun for me to got her spot !
:D
ehhehehehh 

Love it BB !
cant wait for TOm, :D

Thanks Kiran!!! πŸ˜³ Yup, I think something really interesting is going to happen. Sanjayrao being Damodar's close aide...  was damodar into women trafficking too??? if he was, Dutta would be shattered all the more i think. Lets see... O ya, Ana has not yet graced the thread πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail

@mozart: thank you :)

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Awee nakku got yelled at twice today 1st baaji n then dutta..Devaaa ..Hopefully Dutta Makes up by tomorrowπŸ˜†

@ Megha: Yeah Nakku deserves it na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uski wajah se poor Baji ki izzat ka falooda  banaya Dutta ne πŸ˜‘
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Lovely episode BB n team.. enjoyed every bit of it...

Now waiting for Dutta's gussa on Naku tomorrow... Is he going to really shout at her... ?
or the moment she speaks he would be thoda thanda...

Precap ... is direct morning breakfast table... hope Naku manofies Dutta at night...

all loose ends are being tied... Naku remembers that letter... n the precap has DP's connection with that sanjayrao sequence...πŸ‘

Thank you dear! πŸ˜³ Glad that you are enjoting it! The way he grabbed her shoulders and shouted in an "ear-splitting" voice, I think he will shout πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh you want to see Naku manoing Dutta β˜ΊοΈ me too😍 πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Wowow Awsmmm update BB ! Just tooo good ! Loved the epi ... Rght frm Nakusha seeing the pic , searching ,hiding ,escaping ,getting hurt ... Baaji scolding ... Dutta scolding Baaji and Nakusha Awww... Brilliant β­οΈ

Thanxxx for the update πŸ˜Š Waiting for tom's epi 

Thanks dear! πŸ˜³ Glad that you enjoyed it. Since this is written, such scenes need to be very detailed. I think it was explained pretty well. Kudos to the mind writing it πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Very interesting episode. So the DP connection emerges again.

@shreya: Thanks dear😳 Yes, it is unfolding in a very intriguing manner now. Had it not been for the Nana-Nave scene, i would have completely thought that Nana was actually helping Dutta in real concern, as per Damodar's wishes or something

@eternity thank you πŸ˜³

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Episode Review for Today:
Today has to be "Dutta rubbing off on Baaji" episode. It looks like all the yelling has finally paid off, and Baaji has taken some of the skills from DSP. He was full on angry mode yelling at Naku and really not paying any attention to what she was saying. It was like DSP's shadow talking, literally :)
Seriously, though I liked that scene on many levels - it shows a lot of facets of their relationship and how close they really are. Baaji did not hesitate to yell at her - he was concerned, angry and upset at her callousness and also afraid for her and Dutta's eventual reaction. Naku at the same time didnt feel bad, she felt guilty for putting him in that tight spot. Baaji covered for her in front of AS and also silently offered her support in front of Dutta. What an amazing character...and I can totally imaging VR rocking that scene had it been picturized.

The other mystery element to this is the DP connection. Dutta is likely to read that letter now..although since Detective Naku has already made that connection, she and Baaji may read it first and then hopefully DSP will listen to them.

Now that DSP is angry...I hope he mellows down by tomorrow...with both Baaji and Naku. Arre...koi Daru ki bottle lao re...DSP becomes a mouse when he drinks usually :)

@red: πŸ€£ Dutta rubbing off on Baji πŸ€£ loved how u put it!
@green: Yeah, I completely agree with you! Very well said. Baji did really cover for her and now we need to see what will happen tomorrow because Aayi knows Baji's version and Dutta is interrogating Nakusha, who can hardly lie to him. But yes, Baji's concern for Nakusha and losing it thinking she went all by herself after a car and her Nanasaheb jaap... πŸ€£ Poor fellow. Always gets saddled with the adventures she has in her life πŸ€£
@Blue: It will be very interesting if they read it, but then they can just go and show it to Dutta na?πŸ˜† 
@Pink: you want Dutta to be drunk?? πŸ˜† Yeah it has been a while he has been drunk na πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£