India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 16th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah...I dont think ...he will die but this accident can work as a turning point in their relation...The restlessness of Runjhun can make her say something...which will show her feelings as...till now ...she has said one thing...I am doing this for Amma...This accident is a crucial point which can change the whole story...really excited and looking forward  for the next episode 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevEcliPSe_2010edabellaLoveGudduEtna_DiaWafahInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
And oh! Glad Mahadevi got an answer, even though it was not what she wanted to listen! Hopefully she will go as a DIL into a good house. That ^&&$%^^ Jaboo isn't worth being anyone's SIL!
Those were the most hurtful things a girl would have to listen, but hopefully she will recover from this hurt fast. Afterall, she did get over her Guddu-crush soon enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_DiaWafahInfofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thank you! Will watch tonight and comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i don't know about you guys, but Guddu was looking very handsome in his apparition to Runjhun.  I like him better when you can see his face.  The wind effects does him good.

and now, given the turn of events, me things tis runjhun who will realize the love.  i'm also going over and over what amma said.

@bold: I always felt he looks better when he smile (or in happiness)... so much better than when he is just normal. So charming. And this guy can look good even when he is in his angry mode! BlushingLOL

Edit: And in that particular scene, there was some serenity in his face.

Edited by bee5 - 16 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SEcliPSe_2010Julie0001LoveGudduEtna_DiagardesInfofan

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. i know guddu is not dead. it will be someone else body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the lovely update.i really like kukkan's character and how he stands up for his bhabi, jabbo on the other hand is an idiot but im happy he told that stupid mahadevi thetruth. now she should apologise to runjhun for her behavior. i knew an accident was coming with guddu, he was tooo drunk to even hold himself up, let alone ride a motocycle.

edabellaEtna_DiaWafahInfofan

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I KNEW HE WAS GONNA END UP IN THE HOSPITAL.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010edabella

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

Originally posted by Bee

i don't know about you guys, but Guddu was looking very handsome in his apparition to Runjhun.  I like him better when you can see his face.  The wind effects does him good.

and now, given the turn of events, me things tis runjhun who will realize the love.  i'm also going over and over what amma said.
[/QUOTE]

@bold: I always felt he looks better when he smile (or in happiness)... so much better than when he is just normal. So charming. And this guy can look good even when he is in his angry mode! BlushingLOL

Edit: And in that particular scene, there was some serenity in his face.
[/QUOTE]

@ Bee...I agree with you...It does not matter in which mood he's in...he always look Good even in the beginning before marriage with his beard...Wink  

But that is no surprised for you Bee...I always agree with you...LOL

Etna_Diagardesbee5Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index