May 16th, 2011 Written Update - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

It just crossed my mind...what if due to the accident, Guddu will have a memory loss (well, seems that Indian serials are fond of amnesia takes)... and he will have changes that is so unguarded and will become as someone who is not anymore hard on the outside... Runjhun will take care of him since he is his dharmpatni...he can't remember their relation but will be fond of her...the only thing that is familiarity of her face... I dunno where this storyline is going but surely BBAT never fails to surprise us... (though I'm not fond really of the amnesia storyline...)

Originally posted by rani2007

@bold 🤣  I would agree with you but then that includes Runjhun's mom.

At the 2nd line, I loved it!! It was so cliched but I don't care!! I love that she wished for his well being. It fits her character as she would always wish well on others.  Wonder if she will realize that she passed his accident...

@ Red...Rani...obviously Runhjun mom is adopted...😉.

@ Blue...I forgot to put die...Guddu will not die because...etc...😃

I was thinking yesterday...when I was hearing the messages coming in...in my sleep...today...Jabbo will feel very guilty...he will blame himself...I don't think he need Kukkan or Runjhun to do that for him. And by the way...Runjhun is not that kind of person who will blame someone... Well with one expection of course...Mr Guddu Shukla...
I think we can expect or I hope that Jabbo will go back to the force and leave the dark side...Yes...I am quoting Star Wars...😆

No amnesia for Guddu too cliche...I don't mind that he is severly wonded and he has to stay in the hospital...maybe he has to be operated immediately or something down the line...or whatever...I am not brainstorming...

It will be nice to see the scene of them together...She is trying to take care of him and he does not want to..because he think she only does it because she think it is her duty as wife and not because she want to...and...no ...no more brainstorming...😆.

Okay ...CV...surprise me...   

Originally posted by LoveGuddu

@ Red...Rani...obviously Runhjun mom is adopted...😉.

@ Blue...I forgot to put die...Guddu will not die because...etc...😃

I was thinking yesterday...when I was hearing the messages coming in...in my sleep...today...Jabbo will feel very guilty...he will blame himself...I don't think he need Kukkan or Runjhun to do that for him. And by the way...Runjhun is not that kind of person who will blame someone... Well with one expection of course...Mr Guddu Shukla...
I think we can expect or I hope that Jabbo will go back to the force and leave the dark side...Yes...I am quoting Star Wars...😆

No amnesia for Guddu too cliche...I don't mind that he is severly wonded and he has to stay in the hospital...maybe he has to be operated immediately or something down the line...or whatever...I am not brainstorming...

It will be nice to see the scene of them together...She is trying to take care of him and he does not want to..because he think she only does it because she think it is her duty as wife and not because she want to...and...no ...no more brainstorming...😆.

Okay ...CV...surprise me...   

Am I the only one who is not convinced that Runjhun's words made Jabboo feel guilty? Possibly😳   I doubt Jabboo is going to realize that he is the cause of this latest Gunjhun situation leading to Guddu's accident so soon.

But no brainstorming from me  too. We will know soon what CV's have planned 😃
Originally posted by Infofan 

Am I the only one who is not convinced that Runjhun's words made Jabboo feel guilty? Possibly😳   I doubt Jabboo is going to realize that he is the cause of this latest Gunjhun situation leading to Guddu's accident so soon.

But no brainstorming from me  too. We will know soon what CV's have planned 😃

Do you know why I think he did felt ashamed...It was something Devi said to Runjhun...
I can remember the word precisely...but it is something like this...That Guddu is a good person so Jabbo is a good friend of Guddu so he also has to be a goog person ...

I think he was harsh on Devi because Guddu told him you don't steal from your family...and Guddu consider Devi as his family because he is married to Runjhun and he consider Jabbo and Kukkan as his family.

Jabbo did all this just because he was told he could not have something he wanted...just like a little child...They used of getting everything they want...He probaly though that if Guddu will win the challenge then he can get Devi...because Guddu will not mind...and the funny thing is that he wasn't even interested in her...when she was looking at Guddu and he though she was looking at him ...then the thing started...  

But no brainstorming let see if Jabbo is as good as Guddu and Kukkan...maybe he has a temporay amnesia...😆

thank you so much for ur update...