Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amma gave some wise words of wisdom today but i still felt sorry for Runjhun - Amma was her only friend who she can talk to.
awww they make a nice couple like radha and krishna- i agree.
Mahadevi still daydreaming (nothing new here)
ok so this is second sign of love - Runjhun is seeing guddu when he is not there ðŸ˜Š.
Jabbo you are a scoundrel i want to slap you so hard ðŸ˜¡- using the poor girl like that (all she had was teenage dreams).
I really hope nothing serious has happened to Guddu- the scene where he was lying on the ground looked so real.
By the way i was totally not expecting the accident in today's episode ( although it was kinda obvious if i had really thought about it).
I have a bad feeling that the uncles will try to lock runjhun up so her bhag will not work on Guddu as she will not be able to see him at the hospital.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bee5

During that apparition scene, I immediately thought - 
 the latest promo was about Guddu "seeing" Runjhun everywhere .. but here we have Runjhun going through before him! ðŸ˜Š (Actually I liked it.)

Lets see what all she will think now ...Guddu beta toh can't think, so it is Runjhunia who has to do the thinking now ... ðŸ˜†

@ bold - I was thinking the same 😆    Guddu has a lot to atone for and I was hoping he would realize his feelings for her before she does for him, try to make up for the past, clear misunderstandings between them etc.

So hope CV's are not going the amnesia route for G, it seems like he had a head injury.

I am sooo sick of M & M's and really hope they don't create more problems for R at a time she needs to be with G.

Jabboo - tumhre kaan ke niche lagayegen do lapad. 😡 Glad he clarified to Mahadevi about where he stands. talk of double standards, calling her loose charactered.

Why does Jabboo want to create trouble between Gunjhun, simply because he wants G to win the challenge? or because G is changing into a 'better' person? or because G is stopping J from skirt chasing or salwar kameez chasing as the case maybe in Kannauj? 😆

If devi does get pregnant and Pandeys are forced to marry J and M, Jabboo will be on M & M's team to try and separate Gunjhun . OMG, hope this never happens. although it would serve Mittho and Rajjo right, did they not get their niece married to a gunda?

looking forward to R taking care of G and some tender Gunjhun moments. Any episode without Gunjhun interaction is just not interesting enough.

CV's please don't throw any monkey wrenches and don't do any cliched tracks. As Gardes said, there are plenty of other shows to watch if we do want to see cliched tracks.

I had to add - I concur with everyone who said G looked handsome in the apparition 😳  😆

Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope G is just fine. I have the same what ifI have a bad feeling if "uncles will try to lock runjhun up so her bhag will not work on Guddu as she will be able to see him at the hospital", which might to add to G & R misunderstanding.

Also Zee & Sony is making trend of memory loss in other serials, I just this is not the same story line for Bhagonwali. Really bad & boring line.

What if G is fine, & R is not well or in a big shock after seeing the body thinking that is G. It would be nice if G takes care of R while realizing that he really loves her :)

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I hope G is ok.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Way to go Amma ...if she want Runjhun to be strong and stand up for herself she had ...to stop Runjhun from hinding behind her pallo.

It wa a reflect answer she gave the rickshaw driver..she didn't even hesitate to answer..till hinding behind Amma invisible pallo.

Someone mention and I agree the accident scene look so real.

Jabbo sure is doing justice to his dark side. What he said to Devi but she needed to her it. Did feel like kicking him. Love what
Runjhun said to him. I think he did felt a little ashamed.

I was wondered...Does the devil has bothers and sisters?..because the M&M are sure fit the discription. Or maybe even the devil couldn't handl them and he send them above ground.

I left the best for last...100% agree...Guddu(Himmanshoo) look very damm handsome.

Ps Can't comment on the precap..did not she it yet.

Oh almost forgot...Guddu will not because without knowing she prayed for him.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

I was wondered...Does the devil has bothers and sisters?..because the M&M are sure fit the discription. Or maybe even the devil couldn't handl them and he send them above ground.

Oh almost forgot...Guddu will not because without knowing she prayed for him.

@bold 🤣  I would agree with you but then that includes Runjhun's mom.

At the 2nd line, I loved it!! It was so cliched but I don't care!! I love that she wished for his well being. It fits her character as she would always wish well on others.  Wonder if she will realize that she passed his accident...
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the precap... I hope Kukkan kicks the crap out of Jabbo and renames him Crappo. 😆😆😆

Hopefully Jabbo will regret his actions and see he made a mistake in instigating Guddu.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Runjhun blames Jabbu for this
!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update really appreciate it :)
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah!
  I was not expecting an accident, although it did cross my mind because in the Friday episode  I told myself that he is too drunk and he should leave in the morning...i still cant believe they choose Guddu to have an accident...i always thought that if they will show us an accident, it will be Runjhun's accident

I wonder what Vishnu is planing, it seems Mitton gave him an idea...and from all of the uncles he is the worst!