Users

Frequent Posters

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uzee

thanks wafah for the update...
today's episode was good...
i didn't expect it to be as power packed as friday, and I was definitely not expecting runjhun and guddu to meet today...
i'm not surprised by guddu's accident...he was really drunk and cud barely walk, so that was a good move on creatives to have him in an accident...this accident will hopefully be a good turning point in their relationship...I"m not looking for instant love...I like how their relationship is developing slowly...but I wud like to see some care...

Runjhun looked like she might faint in the precap...don't knw if that will happen, but I'm sure she will step up and take care of guddu...and in the process will come to realize how much she cares for him...

I also loved the mahadevi-jabbo-runjhun scene...jabbo was outright nasty to mahadevi...and i felt bad for her...I loved runjhuns words to jabbo...it seemed like he was ashamed...I hope he comes to a realization and crashes mahadevis wedding, like guddu crashed runhuns wedding...it would be poetic justice to see the look on mittho and rajju pandeys face when they realize that their daughter is married to a "gunda"...

looking forward to tomorrow to a gunjhun scene (even if guddu is unconscience, although I hope he wakes up before the end of the week)...u knw, iwas thinking, it wud be nice if he murmurs her name in his sleep or something...

Yes, Uzee so agree...

Guddu do please call out to RJ in your coma and NOT Neelu (Non-bar-dancer-Keeper-of-flowers-in her-room-Waker-upper-of-Guddu-in- previous-mornings-Persona)
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update Wafah..

himmanshoo looked cute 2day..😉

lets see how R takes care of him...hope the cvs dont make him lose his memory..

looking forward to see what happens next..will R realise that she has started to 'feel' for her husband..

also would be nice touch if G does say her name while sleeping..😉
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I REALLY didn't like how the richshaw passed by Guddu (I'm talkin' about the first time it passed by him).  I understand Runjhun & the driver didn't end up noticing him layin' there on the ground but  it would have been visually less painful to see Guddu more away from Runhun & the richshaw driver.  Guddu's head was even out of the bush.  Maybe if Runjhun's head was turned more towards the side of the road where Guddu was, she would have ended up noticing him there.  Usually I don't have complaints about the way a scene on this show is filmed but I really didn't like the way this scene was shown.  

Jabbo is such a jerk.  What he said to Devi about her being characterless- talk about being hypocritical.  He should take a good look at himself.  He is characterless.  I'm glad Kukkan gave him a slap.  He sooo deserved it.  Although I have mixed feelings about Devi, she is definately too good for Jabbo!!!!!  

I don't really get why the heck in the precap, Runjhun & Guddu's buddies are seeing the doctors cover a dead body.  We know Guddu is not gonna die.  I hope the writers don't make him have memory loss.          
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi I am New to the forum. Likes what Wafas is doing. Thanks for taking the time.
I  think that G is always running away from R when he thinks he is at the brink of revaling his deep hidden feelings for her ( the advice he gave Bantu mama))
Then ther is the number three. He come three times for R and the third tome got married. Broke three marriages for R. Said no three times to IM. This is the third time he left R and after that he pobably will stay. Just a guss.

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

Hi I am New to the forum. Likes what Wafas is doing. Thanks for taking the time.
I  think that G is always running away from R when he thinks he is at the brink of revaling his deep hidden feelings for her ( the advice he gave Bantu mama))
Then ther is the number three. He come three times for R and the third tome got married. Broke three marriages for R. Said no three times to IM. This is the third time he left R and after that he pobably will stay. Just a guss.

i like how you analyze the significance of the number 3 in the story. 
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok I finally got to watch today's show...

First, Infofan, thanks for the heads up!

After Friday's one-two punch, this was a lukewarm episode, but still had great dialogues and the CVs don't drag anything far.  I like that.

No doubt, that wise lady Amma's conversation validated what I have been saying all along, that Amma had pulled her pallu out out Runjhun's hands when Guddu became a ghar jamai.  Today Amma did it in no uncertain terms.  The part I loved the best was Amma's lines that let the world see your happiness but work out your difficulties privately.

Runjhun seeing Guddu in the distance was also needed.  She got to see the happy and the harsh parts of their union to-date in that clip and I loved that - Guddu smiling and Guddu snarling at her.  It was introspection on her part and she is closer to the mark on her feelings than Guddu, me thinks.

Bee, right on, Guddwa was looking too hot (😳😳) in the distance shots!

Kukkan, Beta, you are my boy!  Just do me a favor, give a tight one on Jabbo's other cheek for me.  So Jabbo thinks Guddu is a katputli (puppet) in his hands.  Hah!  He is katputli in someone else's hand, mister!

Jabbo, the jerk, was not wrong in his attack on Mahadevi - he let go of her in no uncertain terms and Runjhun's words (thanks, writers) need to be applauded.  Loved them.  Runjhun thinks Mahadevi will get over this - if she will or she won't is left to be seen.  Jabbo if you don't act, she will be fine and you will be a bigger loser.

Today it was apparent that Mahadevi finally understood Runjhun's words about Jabbo and it seems the sisters took another step to get closer!

Accident was ok but CVs we do not want cliches.  I can go watch other shows if I need to watch cliches.  Mind you, I watch BBAT for a reason - its uniqueness in presenting a story.

Arre Visnu Paande, tere mooh mein kida pade (let worms fester in your mouth).  Runjhun's bhag and my going to the tekriwale Devi's mandir (where Runjhun went to pray for Amma) to pray for Guddu's recovery, will work wonders!  😳😛
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

and if you want more (of number 3) -
  1st time G touched in the closed room, next in the temple accidentally and their marriage was the 3rd touch ! ðŸ˜†
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Gardes,
  I was seeing how Jabbo was getting slapped on the same side 2 times ðŸ˜†
  The slap counter for Jabbo read 2 now! ðŸ˜†

Kukkan beta, 
         if you are listening, please include 2 HOT & TIGHT ones from my side too and 1 on the head please.😡 Uska Dimmag ka chain uttar gaya hai, chain chadao beta!😆

bee5 thumbnail
During that apparition scene, I immediately thought - 
 the latest promo was about Guddu "seeing" Runjhun everywhere .. but here we have Runjhun going through before him! ðŸ˜Š (Actually I liked it.)

Lets see what all she will think now ...Guddu beta toh can't think, so it is Runjhunia who has to do the thinking now ... ðŸ˜†
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I kinda feel sorry for Mahadevi... she should have slapped that idiot. He really isnt worth it

Lets see we might get to have more scenes of Runjhun taking care of Guddu in the hospital.