Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update. i know guddu is not dead. it will be someone else body.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the lovely update.i really like kukkan's character and how he stands up for his bhabi, jabbo on the other hand is an idiot but im happy he told that stupid mahadevi thetruth. now she should apologise to runjhun for her behavior. i knew an accident was coming with guddu, he was tooo drunk to even hold himself up, let alone ride a motocycle.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I KNEW HE WAS GONNA END UP IN THE HOSPITAL.!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Aginaya69

Originally posted by Bee

i don't know about you guys, but Guddu was looking very handsome in his apparition to Runjhun.  I like him better when you can see his face.  The wind effects does him good.

and now, given the turn of events, me things tis runjhun who will realize the love.  i'm also going over and over what amma said.

@bold: I always felt he looks better when he smile (or in happiness)... so much better than when he is just normal. So charming. And this guy can look good even when he is in his angry mode! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edit: And in that particular scene, there was some serenity in his face.

@ Bee...I agree with you...It does not matter in which mood he's in...he always look Good even in the beginning before marriage with his beard...πŸ˜‰  

But that is no surprised for you Bee...I always agree with you...πŸ˜†

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

I KNEW HE WAS GONNA END UP IN THE HOSPITAL.![/QUOTE]

Ya...Drinking and Driving does not go together...😊.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

So, they chose the accident route to bring her back to him. Though that part is not a novel thing, no complaints either. The shot of him crashed against the bushes with bruises and blood was simple and nicely done. That was enough to pass the message across to the viewers. Loved that simplicity.

I have no complaints either

1. Himanshoo needs to rest after those scenes on Friday. That was an excellent performance, and he deserves rest.

2. It is great to think of Guddu as RJ's captive audience. Even more preferable if he cannot immediately talk and has to hear her out πŸ˜†

3. RJ is not as impulsive as Guddu and needs time to sort out her confusion. She is still in pain about the bar dance issue as is obvious from the flashback. But today as she was staring at the sari store and the hanging saris, I was wondering if she was thinking about Guddu's words. His suspicions about Abhi are silly, but what was not silly is that why does he have to change on so many levels to be acceptable to her? That is a good question. So I am happy that she has time to think about this.

4. I know RJ will be the dutiful wife this week, but I am excited by possibilities of her finding new meanings in the word wife. What does it mean to actually be Guddu's other half? I want her to stand up to her Mamas/mamis and find a new interpretation of the role of wife. I think when Guddu called out to her in that apparition, it was that call that she said he got  from the East when she challenged him. What does it mean to be his wife? This is her call.

The less Guddu yells at her while she does this the better πŸ˜†
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
thxs for update, Wafah!

What a cliffhanger and its only Monday!

Bee, 
he indeed looked serene in that apparition shot.  

No comments on the Evil ones. -
 If by now Runjhun is not aware of their despicable evil nature thn I don't know when the time wii be when she walks over and crosses the road to the carom/IM center climbs the stairs to where G used to live.  

Today, I was a little frustrated with Runjhun, Amma told her she has to fight her own battles now.  Good for Amma.  
How many times has she been told that its a marriage she is in-G said it to her in Fridays episode concerning her working like a slave for her M&M's.  Today, the driver of the cycle rickshaw told alluded to the fact that she is doing too much work
 (hello R, he is trying to tell u to pay some attention to your marriage, now that you are married).
She dismisses the advice of the driver saying its just housework!  
I think its going to be a very steep climb uphill for R to realize that she does not owe her M&M's anything! That they are a bunch of despicable creatures on this earth.  If she ever does realize that.  
She cannot keep being a slave to her Evil M&M's & being G's wife!

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

Today, I was a little frustrated with Runjhun, Amma told her she has to fight her own battles now.  Good for Amma.  
How many times has she been told that its a marriage she is in-G said it to her in Fridays episode concerning her working like a slave for her M&M's.  Today, the driver of the cycle rickshaw told alluded to the fact that she is doing too much work
 (hello R, he is trying to tell u to pay some attention to your marriage, now that you are married).
She dismisses the advice of the driver saying its just housework!  

Today her dismissal though was more of an automatic response because she was distracted. She seemed to be automatically responding to the driver than rather than reacting to him in any way. She didn't seem to have a reaction to the fact that the driver compared her and Guddu to Radha-Krishna.  Her mind today was very contemplative and distracted.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks wafah for the update...
today's episode was good...
i didn't expect it to be as power packed as friday, and I was definitely not expecting runjhun and guddu to meet today...
i'm not surprised by guddu's accident...he was really drunk and cud barely walk, so that was a good move on creatives to have him in an accident...this accident will hopefully be a good turning point in their relationship...I"m not looking for instant love...I like how their relationship is developing slowly...but I wud like to see some care...

Runjhun looked like she might faint in the precap...don't knw if that will happen, but I'm sure she will step up and take care of guddu...and in the process will come to realize how much she cares for him...

I also loved the mahadevi-jabbo-runjhun scene...jabbo was outright nasty to mahadevi...and i felt bad for her...I loved runjhuns words to jabbo...it seemed like he was ashamed...I hope he comes to a realization and crashes mahadevis wedding, like guddu crashed runhuns wedding...it would be poetic justice to see the look on mittho and rajju pandeys face when they realize that their daughter is married to a "gunda"...

looking forward to tomorrow to a gunjhun scene (even if guddu is unconscience, although I hope he wakes up before the end of the week)...u knw, iwas thinking, it wud be nice if he murmurs her name in his sleep or something...
Edited by uzee - 12 years ago
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Today her dismissal though was more of an automatic response because she was distracted. She seemed to be automatically responding to the driver than rather than reacting to him in any way. She didn't seem to have a reaction to the fact that the driver compared her and Guddu to Radha-Krishna.  Her mind today was very contemplative and distracted.

Thxs Wafah.

Yes, agreed she was distracted& it was an automatic response.  
However,  she was alright in her response in that scene with Jaboo.  
Its only when ppl mention her M&M's, that she dismisses what ppl are really saying.  Like G, when he keeps telling her about her M&M's, she says she forgives them or something-Like G, when he gave K, the taste of her own medicine-I did not agree with R in that scenario.  Even Amma has told her to pay attention to her marriage.  Today, even when distracted, she dismisses her slavery as housework...
I don't remember the dialogue G says to her concerning his respect but when I heard it, he is right.
. hope she plays his words in her mind!  If she is ever to come out of this slavelike, indebted to you for my whole life mentality, she will need to choose between her selfrespect, her husband's respect,  and her M&M's. Between her marriage and her evil M&M"s.  At the moment, they are planning to separate R from G.  Hope they do lock her up in the storeroom, chain her-for she needs a jolt to wake her up from her slavelike conditioning!
Only when she is treated in such evil manner that is accustomed to the nature of the M&M's, will she see the need to break free from them while her husband lies in the hospital fighting for his life. That there is someone else out there in her life who needs her and she needs him.  She will have to fight tooth and nail for her freedom!
 (As you can see I m very frustrated by her response today). 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 12 years ago