Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankyou for the update!! Can't wait to watch it. Hope Guddu is fine.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cannot wait t osee what runjhun does tmrw...we all know guddu wont die bu im currious as to her reaction! will she discover she loves him?
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Wafah for the update...the apparition scene was superb..waiting eagerly for tomorrow
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the awesome update! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Somebody in the forum predicted that Guddu might be in a hospital and the Runjhun will attend to him at the hospital... there goes the prophecy once again..  Maybe this time, Runjhun will be shaken and will show immense concern over Guddu..more of her realization that she cannot afford to loose Guddu...there could be fights but to see him being in danger, Runjhun will come to terms what is Guddu's place in her life..

Can't wait to see the next episode...
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...for the update...

Can't wait to watch the episode...especially when she sees Guddu...

We all know Guddu did not die...but love to see Runjhun reaction when she think that he dies and when she sees him that he still is alive...

Well...did not expect anything els from Jabbo...He is playing know the bad friend...which Guddu needed to have a heart to heart conversation with Runjhun...

They all can not be Angel's like Kukkan...πŸ˜†

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So, they chose the accident route to bring her back to him. Though that part is not a novel thing, no complaints either. The shot of him crashed against the bushes with bruises and blood was simple and nicely done. That was enough to pass the message across to the viewers. Loved that simplicity.

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Wafah...I dont think ...he will die but this accident can work as a turning point in their relation...The restlessness of Runjhun can make her say something...which will show her feelings as...till now ...she has said one thing...I am doing this for Amma...This accident is a crucial point which can change the whole story...really excited and looking forward  for the next episode 
bee5 thumbnail
And oh! Glad Mahadevi got an answer, even though it was not what she wanted to listen! Hopefully she will go as a DIL into a good house. That ^&&$%^^ Jaboo isn't worth being anyone's SIL!
Those were the most hurtful things a girl would have to listen, but hopefully she will recover from this hurt fast. Afterall, she did get over her Guddu-crush soon enough.

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you! Will watch tonight and comment.
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i don't know about you guys, but Guddu was looking very handsome in his apparition to Runjhun.  I like him better when you can see his face.  The wind effects does him good.

and now, given the turn of events, me things tis runjhun who will realize the love.  i'm also going over and over what amma said.

@bold: I always felt he looks better when he smile (or in happiness)... so much better than when he is just normal. So charming. And this guy can look good even when he is in his angry mode! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edit: And in that particular scene, there was some serenity in his face.
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago