Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3I Geet hui Balwant ki, mu kala hua maamay ka!! (Page 8)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Wha kya SR aur kya morning after...I am still speechless...kuch bol hi nahi paa rahi hoo!!!!

Here here nags darling... khote ullu de patthe, kutte di dum... yeh sab bol lo... man halka ho jaayega ROFL

I know Dhanno...I had aspirations atleast for the morning...wake up scenes...but ALAS...Expectations pehle khatam hogaye the...but ASPIRATIONS bhi!!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Anamika .. I really wonder what happened .. and why they did it this way but I'm just taking it as it is .. I meant rushing the entire bit even them getting out of jungle bit .. there are so many things happening at once right now:

DevDini
Nandini's marriage
TeMmi which I want to watch!
Ballu's revelation

But I guess Ballu's revelation comes first considering promo just came out ... 

And yea we all wanted something like that too ..with Geet wearing Maan's shirt and what not but here they showed Munda fast enough to go get his pagdi .. uff LOL .. take it as it is now .. they'll do something more elaborate later when leads don't get hurt/sick!

Z

main tumhari post ko like karne ke alawa aur kuch nahi kar sakti...

it was a normal episode which would have been loved any other day...aaj bhi i enjoyed but yes today again the expectations were not met like they could have been..

btw Geet admin ne kya reply kiya???she toh just said ki u guys complained and then some nautanki...did she even say sthng sarcastic???
geet admin didn't say anything sarcastic...but i read when i came from work what 4 lions was sayin and damn were they hell sarcastic.LOL

Shivi yes 4 lions were sarcastic...and what could be done...they posted about their new show and they were bashed...it was quite a havoc...but i think they took it too much to heart...yes it was definitely demoralising par at the end of the day kabhi appreciation hota hai toh kabhi criticism but love for GHSP remains intact...they should have ended the matter yest and not reposted today...

anyways...i hope they are not very disappointed...because i am sure each and everyone appreciates what the team puts in for all of us...expectations toh unse hi hoti haina jo puri kar sakta haiSmile

btw Drashti starts shooting from tomorrow...she was on leave today too...maybe thats why the rush...

@ Manesha : babes...itis done...if they show it is not done they will be termed as cowards and what not...just assume its take 1 and we will get many moreSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemysterygurl1427roseinbloommanesha76

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Wha kya SR aur kya morning after...I am still speechless...kuch bol hi nahi paa rahi hoo!!!!

Here here nags darling... khote ullu de patthe, kutte di dum... yeh sab bol lo... man halka ho jaayega ROFL

Diva tried and tested hai kya,aapka ho gaya kya???ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...

dil ke armaan aasuon me beh gaye...hum wafa karke bhi maamu ban gaye...!!!

Edited by soniyas - 16 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniyas

Cry

Angry

dil ke armaan aasuon me beh gaye...hum wafa karke bhi maamu ban gaye...!!!

My sentiments Exactly!!!
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Pulled from Saturday's thread...

soniyasravenheartSilentsoul

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Anamika .. I really wonder what happened .. and why they did it this way but I'm just taking it as it is .. I meant rushing the entire bit even them getting out of jungle bit .. there are so many things happening at once right now:

DevDini
Nandini's marriage
TeMmi which I want to watch!
Ballu's revelation

But I guess Ballu's revelation comes first considering promo just came out ... 

And yea we all wanted something like that too ..with Geet wearing Maan's shirt and what not but here they showed Munda fast enough to go get his pagdi .. uff LOL .. take it as it is now .. they'll do something more elaborate later when leads don't get hurt/sick!

Z

main tumhari post ko like karne ke alawa aur kuch nahi kar sakti...

it was a normal episode which would have been loved any other day...aaj bhi i enjoyed but yes today again the expectations were not met like they could have been..

btw Geet admin ne kya reply kiya???she toh just said ki u guys complained and then some nautanki...did she even say sthng sarcastic???
geet admin didn't say anything sarcastic...but i read when i came from work what 4 lions was sayin and damn were they hell sarcastic.LOL

Shivi yes 4 lions were sarcastic...and what could be done...they posted about their new show and they were bashed...it was quite a havoc...but i think they took it too much to heart...yes it was definitely demoralising par at the end of the day kabhi appreciation hota hai toh kabhi criticism but love for GHSP remains intact...they should have ended the matter yest and not reposted today...

anyways...i hope they are not very disappointed...because i am sure each and everyone appreciates what the team puts in for all of us...expectations toh unse hi hoti haina jo puri kar sakta haiSmile

btw Drashti starts shooting from tomorrow...she was on leave today too...maybe thats why the rush...

@ Manesha : babes...itis done...if they show it is not done they will be termed as cowards and what not...just assume its take 1 and we will get many moreSmile

I was just assuming , i have no problems if it was done . I am happy with whatever they showed . Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hey Amru!

LOL guys that was the SR :) I knew it wouldn't continue haha :P but the morning talks were filled with lines directed to everyone who asked "ye kya hua?" cuz they themselves are asking ROFL Was that done on purpose?ROFLROFLROFL

Z
i totally think that was done on purpose...cause 4 Lions were pissed as hell yesterday i heard...LOL

also, i think we might get a real one in Delhi...THE REAL DEAL...for some reason i do not think this was an SR...especially when they showed the last clips Geet remebering, i think they just made out.ROFL

I donno about that daadi - I dont think they just made out !! The SR probably did happen... but I agree that they will have it again in Delhi Embarrassed

maaneet_piscesroseinbloommanesha76

Go to top