Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soniyas

๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ก

dil ke armaan aasuon me beh gaye...hum wafa karke bhi maamu ban gaye...!!!

My sentiments Exactly!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Pulled from Saturday's thread...

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Shivi yes 4 lions were sarcastic...and what could be done...they posted about their new show and they were bashed...it was quite a havoc...but i think they took it too much to heart...yes it was definitely demoralising par at the end of the day kabhi appreciation hota hai toh kabhi criticism but love for GHSP remains intact...they should have ended the matter yest and not reposted today...

anyways...i hope they are not very disappointed...because i am sure each and everyone appreciates what the team puts in for all of us...expectations toh unse hi hoti haina jo puri kar sakta hai๐Ÿ˜Š

btw Drashti starts shooting from tomorrow...she was on leave today too...maybe thats why the rush...

@ Manesha : babes...itis done...if they show it is not done they will be termed as cowards and what not...just assume its take 1 and we will get many more๐Ÿ˜Š

I was just assuming , i have no problems if it was done . I am happy with whatever they showed . ๐Ÿ˜Š
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i totally think that was done on purpose...cause 4 Lions were pissed as hell yesterday i heard...๐Ÿ˜†

also, i think we might get a real one in Delhi...THE REAL DEAL...for some reason i do not think this was an SR...especially when they showed the last clips Geet remebering, i think they just made out.๐Ÿคฃ

I donno about that daadi - I dont think they just made out !! The SR probably did happen... but I agree that they will have it again in Delhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know definitely this time, that the SR didn't go according to plan because of the actors. Both Gurti were screwed over that day. DD was already sick...i do not think the maha episode itself was what worned her out.

I say this because for the maaneet wedding Gurti had worked a lot harder continously for 2 weeks in the same clothes shooting 7 days a week literally 14 days, for more then 14 hours. I just think DD fallin sick was pending. All of the hardwork from months caught up to her and she probably just lost nutrition which caused her the final fall thus the fainting. U can tell the hard work, because DD had 2 bleh pimples on her face and with the heavy duty make up she had on durin the sari sequence and all. GC got beat up durin the shoots accidently. So once again i will say that things did not go according to plan once again in GHSP land. DD was sick, and u can tell throughout the WHOLE maha episode...and GC as well u can tell got hurt cause i saw a red rash or something on his face.

SR, i admit could have been better, there could have been more things associated with the SR. Direction could have been better...but either way i loved the simplicity it showed...and Gurti in my opinion were fab. I feel the SR was cut short because of the Mishap. The SR for the maha episode was a rushed decision from the PH and the Team as well as Channel because stupid channel FELT like experimenting again at the wrong time.

All in all, we saw what we saw because DD was sick, and they didn't have her amongst them. This SR was shot despite she was sick...somethings we just do not have in our hands...who knew DD was going to fall sick or that GC would get injured?

The question only is, WHY is it that always when GHSP tries to do something, they always get bad luck?

To me, i am fine liked today's episode as well, as i have no expectations from this show ANYMORE. My expectations had died the moment forgiveness track came into play, Maaneet separated for a dumb reason, and when Geet was given saaday hue dialogues that day where she told to Dev that Maan has committed a sin. That week i had gone on a break...and then from then i had no expectations...and because of that i am enjoying this show only as a show. MY GHSP ended with the exit of its original writers...Swati, Priya, and Mrinal. ended with the exit of a good director Noel Smith...and story writer Vincent Franklin; amazing Creative Head team, Pawandeep, Niesshi, ect ect...so yeah๐Ÿ˜†

this is GHSP season 2 to me, i like it cause i watch it like a clean slate and nothing more which is why i enjoy it a lot
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dtri

I donno about that daadi - I dont think they just made out !! The SR probably did happen... but I agree that they will have it again in Delhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow even i had the same feeling , but lets see . what happens . ๐Ÿ˜‰

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Manesha Darling : Are you for real???? now thats really non complaining on your part๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Shii : i cant say anything to console or anything...i agree hundred percent...my plan is the day i join my jobi am going to make a serious attempt to detach myself from the show as in by stop making posts on it or expecting from it...ofcourse i cant stop watching it ever!!!

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

@ Manesha Darling : Are you for real???? now thats really non complaining on your part๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Shii : i cant say anything to console or anything...i agree hundred percent...my plan is the day i join my jobi am going to make a serious attempt to detach myself from the show as in by making posts on it or expecting from it...ofcourse i cant stop watching it ever!!!

u do not have to detach yourself hun, just enjoy the show as a new show, i have been doing so and i am enjoying it. I really have stopped expectations a long back, and i have stopped saying much as well...because gone are those days the CVs used to listen to the audience. Before the old team listened and this is where the mistake happened. They should have never given us that much importance...perhaps then things would have never been this messy
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

MY GHSP ended with the exit of its original writers...Swati, Priya, and Mrinal. ended with the exit of a good director Noel Smith...and story writer Vincent Franklin; amazing Creative Head team, Pawandeep, Niesshi, ect ect...so yeah๐Ÿ˜†

this is GHSP season 2 to me, i like it cause i watch it like a clean slate and nothing more which is why i enjoy it a lot

Totally agreed...its now in the downward spiral...never to get back to the top again!!!

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know Dhanno...I had aspirations atleast for the morning...wake up scenes...but ALAS...Expectations pehle khatam hogaye the...but ASPIRATIONS bhi!!!

LOL I know right... I was sooo hopeful!!! Oh well I will refrain from from saying anything negative or positive... I just choose to chill out today. I am in such a good mood today for some strange unknown reason ROFL