Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Anamika .. I really wonder what happened .. and why they did it this way but I'm just taking it as it is .. I meant rushing the entire bit even them getting out of jungle bit .. there are so many things happening at once right now:

DevDini
Nandini's marriage
TeMmi which I want to watch!
Ballu's revelation

But I guess Ballu's revelation comes first considering promo just came out ... 

And yea we all wanted something like that too ..with Geet wearing Maan's shirt and what not but here they showed Munda fast enough to go get his pagdi .. uff πŸ˜† .. take it as it is now .. they'll do something more elaborate later when leads don't get hurt/sick!

Z

main tumhari post ko like karne ke alawa aur kuch nahi kar sakti...

it was a normal episode which would have been loved any other day...aaj bhi i enjoyed but yes today again the expectations were not met like they could have been..

btw Geet admin ne kya reply kiya???she toh just said ki u guys complained and then some nautanki...did she even say sthng sarcastic???
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

main tumhari post ko like karne ke alawa aur kuch nahi kar sakti...

it was a normal episode which would have been loved any other day...aaj bhi i enjoyed but yes today again the expectations were not met like they could have been..

btw Geet admin ne kya reply kiya???she toh just said ki u guys complained and then some nautanki...did she even say sthng sarcastic???

geet admin didn't say anything sarcastic...but i read when i came from work what 4 lions was sayin and damn were they hell sarcastic.πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Ofcourse they consummated Nagz...but there was nthng to suggest soo...i really cant understand aisa toh kya ho gaya ki they could not even show her waking in his arms wearing his shirt and Maan being in his vest or even without it...

I am toh just trying to act positive by saying ki its better to remember the moment as one of the passionate moments and not as the moment they made love because it will help us react normally...

I think that CV must be closely watching out the fans reaction & then decide . The CV will later on tell that the SR did not happen & Maaneet just had passionate conversation . Then CV can show SR in Delhi With Geet wearing some reveling clothes so the fans get happy . This is what comes in my mind . πŸ˜‰
      I think CV might check the pulse of the fans & decide what to tell . As the stage is set to tell whatever they want .
πŸ˜•
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LavZ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

wah wah Lucky shishter...tussi great ho!πŸ€—

LOL geet badnaam bhi ho gayi aur ghar waapis bhi aa gayi aur hame pata tak nahi chala 😲

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Wha kya SR aur kya morning after...I am still speechless...kuch bol hi nahi paa rahi hoo!!!!

Here here nags darling... khote ullu de patthe, kutte di dum... yeh sab bol lo... man halka ho jaayega 🀣🀣🀣🀣

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaaro, yaha to Geet bhi mu kala karkay aayi magar yaha to saachi main kala color to maamay pe laga??

Geet made out with a driver of the house Balwantia...and Maamay came home with black color aaiyooo, tauba tauba 🀣🀣

waise bhi, Di and i always wrote on our idiots thread about mu kala karofying...and aaj they made maamay come home with black face...vinu beta πŸ€ͺdhak dhak maasi aur Munni darling ke saath cheating eh?🀣
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dtri

Here here nags darling... khote ullu de patthe, kutte di dum... yeh sab bol lo... man halka ho jaayega 🀣

I know Dhanno...I had aspirations atleast for the morning...wake up scenes...but ALAS...Expectations pehle khatam hogaye the...but ASPIRATIONS bhi!!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

geet admin didn't say anything sarcastic...but i read when i came from work what 4 lions was sayin and damn were they hell sarcastic.πŸ˜†

Shivi yes 4 lions were sarcastic...and what could be done...they posted about their new show and they were bashed...it was quite a havoc...but i think they took it too much to heart...yes it was definitely demoralising par at the end of the day kabhi appreciation hota hai toh kabhi criticism but love for GHSP remains intact...they should have ended the matter yest and not reposted today...

anyways...i hope they are not very disappointed...because i am sure each and everyone appreciates what the team puts in for all of us...expectations toh unse hi hoti haina jo puri kar sakta hai😊

btw Drashti starts shooting from tomorrow...she was on leave today too...maybe thats why the rush...

@ Manesha : babes...itis done...if they show it is not done they will be termed as cowards and what not...just assume its take 1 and we will get many more😊
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Here here nags darling... khote ullu de patthe, kutte di dum... yeh sab bol lo... man halka ho jaayega 🀣

Diva tried and tested hai kya,aapka ho gaya kya???🀣🀣
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...

dil ke armaan aasuon me beh gaye...hum wafa karke bhi maamu ban gaye...!!!

Edited by soniyas - 12 years ago