Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

moti moti ek raat aayi ..
tu hai main hoon...
aur lots of tanhayi ..

thats whats happening here ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 Tera raja band baja le kur aaya ke nahin?
Ya humara band baja gaya...

Muniza
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@muffin. My pleasure.     Nihu. Thanks.shall check tomo. Hi muni.bye muni. Love to all
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for my friend to mail things and got hungry toh fetched chocolate icecream and thought would read through the posts...

and i saw other soaps SR being discussed..

i watched the ones posted by luvey last night only..

and none appealed to me...maybe because i never watched those soaps...or maybe because no other actor is as handsome as Gurmeet😳

you know every scene i was seeing in any SR i felt this Maaneet have done dem during RTM, or this during Pee Loon, Taakte rehte...etc etc...

what disappointed a lot of people is i think ki what Maaneet have done before they dint cumalate it and do it during the much awaited thing...i think hugs are what defines Maaneet and none in the SR kind of initiated the aggression...

par sab SR dekhne ke baad me realised what actors we have...and the difference in the expressions...oh my goddd...i fell in love with Maaneet all over again...
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

waiting for my friend to mail things and got hungry toh fetched chocolate icecream and thought would read through the posts...

and i saw other soaps SR being discussed..

i watched the ones posted by luvey last night only..

and none appealed to me...maybe because i never watched those soaps...or maybe because no other actor is as handsome as Gurmeet😳

you know every scene i was seeing in any SR i felt this Maaneet have done dem during RTM, or this during Pee Loon, Taakte rehte...etc etc...

what disappointed a lot of people is i think ki what Maaneet have done before they dint cumalate it and do it during the much awaited thing...i think hugs are what defines Maaneet and none in the SR kind of initiated the aggression...

par sab SR dekhne ke baad me realised what actors we have...and the difference in the expressions...oh my goddd...i fell in love with Maaneet all over again...

bravo anka... that's what we were talking about on mr. india's thread too yesterday!!! right?

I felt the same exact way!!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

bravo anka... that's what we were talking about on mr. india's thread too yesterday!!! right?

I felt the same exact way!!!

Diva pata hai i had never seen consummation in a tv soap before because  never followed any till they reached that point...lol😆

Anyways...u noe what is to be blamed is the Fan fictions, the already shot scenes on Maaneet and the hype...everybody had expectations raised to nth level jaise ki neck grazing toh dikhayege hi, cheek kiss toh dikhayege pakka(me too had)...and when they showed what they had to and not what we had imagined the disappointment rolled instead of watching what had been served...
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Chalooo kal discuss karenge in depth of all other SR's and how pheeka they are in comparison to our Maaneet ðŸ˜Š

abhi mail aa gaya...me going again😊 bye bye!!!
EBasso thumbnail

Diva pata hai i had never seen consummation in a tv soap before because  never followed any till they reached that point...lol😆

Anyways...u noe what is to be blamed is the Fan fictions, the already shot scenes on Maaneet and the hype...everybody had expectations raised to nth level jaise ki neck grazing toh dikhayege hi, cheek kiss toh dikhayege pakka(me too had)...and when they showed what they had to and not what we had imagined the disappointment rolled instead of watching what had been served...

wahi hai na yaar... problem lies there... everyone has their own imagination as to how it will all go down... and when it doesnt, thus the disappointment.

My cousin, who watches the show just like a show and doesn't go on fb or IF or anything but loves the show... had the same reaction. She was sooo disappointed. I don't think the comparison happened with her imagination of how it will be, it happened with the previous more sizzling scenes... but i think what is to be understood here is that the message conveyed here was totally different. and it's hard to explain that to people!!! especially when they are not in the right frame of mind!
EBasso thumbnail
LOL okay anka bye bye dear... see ya tomorrow! 🤗
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry ...🤗

thanks for the gaana ... one episode did me good ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: dtri

Princess nihaarika ... LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDq77ZRzqbI[/YOUTUBE]

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
discuss karne ki kya zaroorat ... our Maaneet are the best aur rahenge 

Chalooo kal discuss karenge in depth of all other SR's and how pheeka they are in comparison to our Maaneet ðŸ˜Š

abhi mail aa gaya...me going again😊 bye bye!!!