Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3I Geet hui Balwant ki, mu kala hua maamay ka!! - Page 17

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I do not count Kayamath, hun i counted ONLY the CURRENT  popular shows on telly...Tere Liye went off air a few weeks back and RBO is still on...all of the others have gone off air years ago...so they should not even count. RBO is the only one really that should be looked at since it is a star one show. Time doesn't really matter, because RBO airs before GHSP and they had a well executed SR as well.

RBO , comes after GHSP & there they had shown their con at 10.45 p.m . Time is a issue here . RBO actually i don't see as i find it boring , so i am fine with it . GHSP has given us so many Romantic moments , if we join all those i think RBO won't stand any where . But their SR was pre planned & here the SR was done in hush hush but it simple & sober .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes, it was used as a foreplay jesture to toss pearls on the tummy of ur oh dear one🤣

hmm lemme put my bond skills to test and say RBO?😲
nahh i just cheated and went back on the convo😆
but di, kayamath was freaking HAWT...man i needed a blankie🤣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

RBO , comes after GHSP & there they had shown their con at 10.45 p.m . Time is a issue here . RBO actually i don't see as i find it boring , so i am fine with it . GHSP has given us so many Romantic moments , if we join all those i think RBO won't stand any where . But their SR was pre planned & here the SR was done in hush hush but it simple & sober .

well over here in the USA...it comes before GHSP.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
exactly ... Maaneet were totally unaware of their surroundings... they were totally into each other and thats why it looked real .. though there were many edits in it ...

lekin in this one, it looked like they were actually doing it for TV

This content was originally posted by: mechantefille

Yeh kab hua - waise if it was a Tv event...toh phir duniya hi dekh rahi thi.😆

-honeydew- thumbnail
totally rehearsed... totally ... !!! it wasnt bad.. but it was not my kinda thing at all...

🤣

the pearls that he drops on her tummy right? I have no idea what the hell that was for...even i was confused, i mean the beads only just got stuck in her belly button!!🤣

Not only that nihu, it looked technical to me, it was as though both were counting steps as to at what step one of them will bump...or she counted the steps she walked away when he would grab her or pull her toward him...or kiss her...some of the expressions came tooo early u can tell he was about to kiss her...no joke i watched it and it looked as that to me🤣

This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

hmm lemme put my bond skills to test and say RBO?😲
nahh i just cheated and went back on the convo😆
but di, kayamath was freaking HAWT...man i needed a blankie🤣

i do not count it nor will i judge it cause i haven't watched it all the way i found it boring🤣

but not only that, it is an old show, i am only judging from the current shows...and more over RBO cause they come on the same channel.
-honeydew- thumbnail
yes... and that got the girl preggers... you didnt hear the whole part ... aloha ... ssup !!

This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

omgg what am i hearing? someone threw pearls on someone's tummy?🤣

holaa everyone🤗

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i am already dreaming about SR round 2😆

but whatever the case, i hope saibo is picturized on maaneet sometime soon...man, i am addicted to that song😍
heyy manesha and nihu🤗
Edited by macho_muffin - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
guys .. i think the sumit and kumkum SR was hot ... the first one .. not the one Luvey posted ... it was really intimate and stuff...
then i would say the scenes between sujal and kashish also were hot and also anurag and prerna ...
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

totally rehearsed... totally ... !!! it wasnt bad.. but it was not my kinda thing at all...

Yes, nihu it wasn't bad...it was actually really good...and the song was damn hot...but it didn't flow naturally, and the leads do have chemistry somewhat but not like a strong strong kind...😆