Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
khushi ke aansoon  πŸ€—

Originally posted by: muniza75

Idiots phool barsao humari beti ghar aaiee hai
Humari Nihu beti ghar aaiee hai πŸ˜‰ ...

Muniza

-honeydew- thumbnail
Very true πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: manesha76

Actually the only Hottt SR i had seen was in Kayamat . But it was a late night show , & Geet was telecast at around 8.45 p.m . Then the channel will have to take care about that also . Yes but once Geet is in sexy Saree & then if they show same intimate scene then i think no one will complain . πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

khushi ke aansoon  πŸ€—

LOL -

Mumma chetti chetti ghar aake episode dekho.. phir dher saari masti karte hai!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Actually the only Hottt SR i had seen was in Kayamat . But it was a late night show , & Geet was telecast at around 8.45 p.m . Then the channel will have to take care about that also . Yes but once Geet is in sexy Saree & then if they show same intimate scene then i think no one will complain . πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Yaar whats the whole halla bout KM...aisa kya khaas tha usmain?mujhe bhi batao.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜‰

I do not count Kayamath, hun i counted ONLY the CURRENT  popular shows on telly...Tere Liye went off air a few weeks back and RBO is still on...all of the others have gone off air years ago...so they should not even count. RBO is the only one really that should be looked at since it is a star one show. Time doesn't really matter, because RBO airs before GHSP and they had a well executed SR as well. Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
No offence, but who pours those white pearls on the tummy to arouse a person... it looked more like khud ke liye nahi ... saari duniya ko dikhane ke liye suhaag raat mana rahey they πŸ€£

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I do not count Kayamath, hun i counted ONLY the CURRENT  popular shows on telly...Tere Liye went off air a few weeks back and RBO is still on...all of the others have gone off air years ago...so they should not even count. RBO is the only one really that should be looked at since it is a star one show. Time doesn't really matter, because RBO airs before GHSP and they had a well executed SR as well.

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No offence, but who pours those white pearls on the tummy to arouse a person... it looked more like khud ke liye nahi ... saari duniya ko dikhane ke liye suhaag raat mana rahey they πŸ€£

Yeh kab hua - waise if it was a Tv event...toh phir duniya hi dekh rahi thi.πŸ˜†

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

the pearls that he drops on her tummy right? I have no idea what the hell that was for...even i was confused, i mean the beads only just got stuck in her belly button!!ROFL

Not only that nihu, it looked technical to me, it was as though both were counting steps as to at what step one of them will bump...or she counted the steps she walked away when he would grab her or pull her toward him...or kiss her...some of the expressions came tooo early u can tell he was about to kiss her...no joke i watched it and it looked as that to meROFL
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgg what am i hearing? someone threw pearls on someone's tummy?🀣
holaa everyoneπŸ€—
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

omgg what am i hearing? someone threw pearls on someone's tummy?🀣

holaa everyoneπŸ€—

yes, it was used as a foreplay jesture to toss pearls on the tummy of ur oh dear one🀣