Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
🤗🤗

hope that makes up for it !!😛

sowwie ...!!😳

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

No my second post for Niharika i think i will have to PM her ab...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
isnt that the best part of their relationship ... the combination of various odds that converge and meet at one junction called love?😳

Originally posted by: manesha76

Maan was a serious person Geet has made his life really very adventurous . He so very comfortable with her that even he behaves like a small boy with her . ðŸ˜³

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

🤗🤗

hope that makes up for it !!😛

sowwie ...!!😳

ofcourse it does...jaadoo ki jhappis are magical na ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¤—
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

ofcourse it does...jaadoo ki jhappis are magical na ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¤—

you betcha.
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree daadi... maammmeey was hilarious today! totally cracking up at him!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
See people have become nutswa...last night i went and calculated the youth based show RBO and another popular show Tere Liye's SR.

Technicially, in RBO the SR of the main lead was bearly even 4 mins...it was about 3 mins to 3 mins and 30 secs then the other 3 mins were invested on the paralell leads that they had entered the show

then, the Tere Liye SR sirf kehene keliyeh lambi thi, but in actuality, there was really nothing hot about it...no doubt even though i liked their SR it was cute...it was comedy most of the the 7 mins of it...and then 2 mins at most they spend on romance and then their's blurred out as well..

whereas in our Maaneet's SR they stared with action from the start till the blurred out sequence...and the total min of the SR was actually 4 mins and 1 sec.

Even in the half SR at the night after their marriage, Maaneet had the most foreplay then any of these actual SRs from the others shows, and once again in the actual consummation they had more touchy touchy moments as well for a longer time.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

isnt that the best part of their relationship ... the combination of various odds that converge and meet at one junction called love?😳

That is the reason we fans Love Maaneet , we get angry on them , we get Passionate with them , we laugh with them  , we even admire them  & so on . We are blessed to see such kind of relationship in Reel world . As there is everything in it what a relationship should be like . 😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyooo i havent watched the episode and u guys putting salt on my wounds, aiyyooo yeh hai mera pariwar, mere bhawnao ka khaatil 😭 ...

MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

See people have become nutswa...last night i went and calculated the youth based show RBO and another popular show Tere Liye's SR.

Technicially, in RBO the SR of the main lead was bearly even 4 mins...it was about 3 mins to 3 mins and 30 secs then the other 3 mins were invested on the paralell leads that they had entered the show

then, the Tere Liye SR sirf kehene keliyeh lambi thi, but in actuality, there was really nothing hot about it...no doubt even though i liked their SR it was cute...it was comedy most of the the 7 mins of it...and then 2 mins at most they spend on romance and then their's blurred out as well..

whereas in our Maaneet's SR they stared with action from the start till the blurred out sequence...and the total min of the SR was actually 4 mins and 1 sec.

Even in the half SR at he night after their marriage, Maaneet had the most foreplay then any of these actual SRs from the others shows, and once again in the actual consummation they had more touchy touchy moments as well for a longer time.

Yay Maneet is best...tra la la 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Even in the half SR at he night after their marriage, Maaneet had the most foreplay then any of these actual SRs from the others shows, and once again in the actual consummation they had more touchy touchy moments as well for a longer time.

Actually the only Hottt SR i had seen was in Kayamat . But it was a late night show , & Geet was telecast at around 8.45 p.m . Then the channel will have to take care about that also . Yes but once Geet is in sexy Saree & then if they show same intimate scene then i think no one will complain . ðŸ˜‰
😉