Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kie guys...i m off to bed...very bad headache! so i think its better to go n get sum sleep😳 luv ya all 🤗
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

arre waah kal off...mera toh kal super hectic day😭 chalega bahut dino baad aisa din aaya hai😆

hmmm, even me, i am gonna be on campus tomorrow 10-2 lab then lecture 6-7:30

and today i am going form 6-8:10

at least they changed the timings at the last moment...otherwise the original time was from 6-9:45
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeh kya guys ... looks like i keep going to the other thread... kya chal raha hai yahan... zara bolo toh...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the way Maan teased Geet about the night before and asked her ... what happened the earlier night ... as though to say ... bahut kuch ho gaya ... ab tum bhi batao kya ho gaya types🤣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hmmm, even me, i am gonna be on campus tomorrow 10-2 lab then lecture 6-7:30

and today i am going form 6-8:10

at least they changed the timings at the last moment...otherwise the original time was from 6-9:45

oops u still attending lectures...Diva told me today only that we of same age...mera toh project work only in last sem so luckily no lectures😊

All the best to you...how many more for completion??

@Lavz : Gudnite...take care😊
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Forget CVs, I like (love) SS too much. at times he just takes over the screen. me toh big fan...uske chalte I'm willing to giv Dev a chance.

YEAH TOTALLY AGREE DEAR!!! mein bhiii chahti hoon ki dev must stay!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yeh kya guys ... looks like i keep going to the other thread... kya chal raha hai yahan... zara bolo toh...

check and reply chetti chetti😊😉

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Loved the way Maan teased Geet about the night before and asked her ... what happened the earlier night ... as though to say ... bahut kuch ho gaya ... ab tum bhi batao kya ho gaya types🤣

@Honey , they seemed in their own world . They were even looking fresh as if they had a good time . ☺️ I even Liked Geet again started her nokjhok with Maan , while coming they were walking like newly weds . Dreamyyy . 😳
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mechantefille

my take for the day

New day and back to the nok jhoks of Maneet. Filler as expected. 

Forget te SR , forget the drama - It's a new day and here it comes

As expected this track was over n done with, with ease. 
Dev is finally in the good books. It was a smart move of getting the chick out of there. 

Maneet scenes were good too. It was nice. Acting was good too.

Now I finally see a method to the Cvs madness. the scenes are perfectly etched out to get Balwant in good books. Be it the jungle fighting or the earlier(unnoticed) kushti. More coming, no doubt. 

I'm hoping the cvs don't forget that a married couple don't stop making out, once the 1st consummation of the relationship is over and done with.

Nandini as per the promo finally knows that Maan is Maan and Dev is Dev, ..(and Jugnu is Jugnu and K'noon is K'noon - sorry couldn't help it 🤣)

I'm goin really really really Miss the Chandyala gang.!! Mamey, Lachchi n the lassi (plain et tadke waali), Lucky, Pammi n Teji, ...bas Nandini's irritatingly smug character's getting on my nerves. I hope she does someting to get in my good books.  Waise, dev needs a namuna to get him on track!!
Wonder which champu will come to see her tomo.

anyway - cheers to the upcoming track - a song for the revelation to be - cuz this is how the state will be!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXB6W9JDeg[/YOUTUBE]

Aajkal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche Har Zubaan Par
Sab Ko Maloom Hai Aur Sabko Khabar Ho Gayi

Humne To Pyar Mein Aisa Kaam Kar Liya 
Pyar Ki Raah Mein Apna Naam Kar Liya

Do Badan Ek Dil Ek Jaan Ho Gaye
Manzilen Ek Hui Humsafar Ban Gaye

Kyon Bhala Hum Daren Dil Ke Malik Hain Hum
Har Janam Mein Tujhe Apna Mana Sanam
Aajkal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche Har Zubaan Par
Sab Ko Maloom Hai Aur Sabko Khabar Ho Gayi

LOL sorry babes I read and loved your take.. lekin back and forth mein respond karna bhul gayi...

-> Nandini is annoying as hell and straight up$ wacko but Dev needs someone only like her to set him straight!!!

-> Do you think the rest of the characters will vanish when they go to delhi.. NAHIII aisa nahi ho saktaaa 😭

-> Don't worry maneet romance is bound to continuezzz

-> Yes the whole full circle was to make Balwantey look fantastic in the eyes of maasi parivaar and in the process even dev got to look pretty good.. paving way for Nandu darling!!!

twist pe twist de rahe hai kameene 😆😉😛
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ANa darrrling u talking bout a reply to my post??