Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey Amru!

LOL guys that was the SR :) I knew it wouldn't continue haha :P but the morning talks were filled with lines directed to everyone who asked "ye kya hua?" cuz they themselves are asking 🤣 Was that done on purpose?🤣🤣🤣

Z

i totally think that was done on purpose...cause 4 Lions were pissed as hell yesterday i heard...😆

also, i think we might get a real one in Delhi...THE REAL DEAL...for some reason i do not think this was an SR...especially when they showed the last clips Geet remebering, i think they just made out.🤣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Wha kya SR aur kya morning after...I am still speechless...kuch bol hi nahi paa rahi hoo!!!!

Nagzzz...just forget it...ye SR nahi thi...it was symbolism alone...they had to take the relationship to the next level in the barn and they did it...khatam khatam...bhool jaaon ki humne kabhi SR dekhi...bas yahi yaad rakho ki woh one of the passionate moment tha Maaneet ka...
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i totally think that was done on purpose...cause 4 Lions were pissed as hell yesterday i heard...😆

also, i think we might get a real one in Delhi...THE REAL DEAL...for some reason i do not think this was an SR...especially when they showed the last clips Geet remebering, i think they just made out.🤣

Shivi darling you are right...they just made out...over and out...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Good momwa, just stand like this now with mouth wide open...and freeze okay?? This makes u look sexy🤣🤣🤣

SESXY toh mein waise bhi hoon...
😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Behna ... 4 Lions was at its sarcastic best! Even FB admin was saying stufff that sounded a lil like they were pissed ..

And you know what .. even I don't believe it .. waise bhi I'm not calling it an SR  .. SR happens the night of marriage and they're done with it .. what happens here onwards will be different .. and yea I feel as if all they did is make out .. lol! It was passionate yes .. but yea we'll get Maaneet going way farther than before once they reach Delhi and what not :)

Z
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL this is how CVs are unpredictable .. but I'm guessing they rushed a little and then also again today we saw DDs BD .. I wonder how sick she became poor gal! :(

But hopefully now she's doing well and is back on shoot ! :)

Z

Z...little????ab kya Geet ko Maan ke shirt mein uthte hue dikha nahi sakte the and Maan in the vest???ya ek hug??? i really need the book 4 lions are writing now...because i could still digest ki there must be reasons behind the subtle SR but morning after with dupatta wrapped around...my god...

mujhe aaj Jugnu Mama hi ache lage and the moment was sweet but not Morning after...never..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Nagzzz...just forget it...ye SR nahi thi...it was symbolism alone...they had to take the relationship to the next level in the barn and they did it...khatam khatam...bhool jaaon ki humne kabhi SR dekhi...bas yahi yaad rakho ki woh one of the passionate moment tha Maaneet ka...

Anna...this was the SR...that's it...i don't think we are getting another one in Delhi...if they really did not consummate...then Maan would not have teased Geet about why she likes it here so much...

Anyhow...chalo...its all water under the bridge now...Now lets see if they really act like Man and Wife!!!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anamika .. I really wonder what happened .. and why they did it this way but I'm just taking it as it is .. I meant rushing the entire bit even them getting out of jungle bit .. there are so many things happening at once right now:

DevDini
Nandini's marriage
TeMmi which I want to watch!
Ballu's revelation

But I guess Ballu's revelation comes first considering promo just came out ... 

And yea we all wanted something like that too ..with Geet wearing Maan's shirt and what not but here they showed Munda fast enough to go get his pagdi .. uff 😆 .. take it as it is now .. they'll do something more elaborate later when leads don't get hurt/sick!

Z
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Anna...this was the SR...that's it...i don't think we are getting another one in Delhi...if they really did not consummate...then Maan would not have teased Geet about why she likes it here so much...

Anyhow...chalo...its all water under the bridge now...Now lets see if they really act like Man and Wife!!!

Ofcourse they consummated Nagz...but there was nthng to suggest soo...i really cant understand aisa toh kya ho gaya ki they could not even show her waking in his arms wearing his shirt and Maan being in his vest or even without it...

I am toh just trying to act positive by saying ki its better to remember the moment as one of the passionate moments and not as the moment they made love because it will help us react normally...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Momwa, they already act like man and wife no?

They have done passionate scene even before the make out session on Saturday...
the whole song sequence they danced like man and wife...close close...and body language all revealed that no?