Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Accountability!! DTNOTE13 SUMMARY PAGE 13 (Page 2)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@Smitha di...ur comment brought a smile to my Face thanx!!doesn't the one EXCELS in all dat... Offscreen practice..aur kya!!lmao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrBravehearts

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice Post ... As Always !!!
Lets Wait and Watch !!!!

Doc - Your English Is Mindblowing ... Jai Ho !

Edited by rbo_d_best - 16 May 2011 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsriluvmanarBravehearts

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Mishti Dyo...

Salutaions... for such a beautiful and meaningful post...

In life each person is accountable. Befitting is every question.

dr.dsriluvmanar

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ah.I love debates on Morals.Thank you Doc D for this post.Am now going to take this opportunity to think out loud Big smile

First let us start by questioning who exactly are we questionable to?In the normal course of our lives?Is every human only questionable to God alone or to people that he interacts with too?I ask this because I refuse to put an actor above us mere mortals in any way.
At the end of the day it is not who we are but what we are that makes us superior or inferior to others.It is not by virtue of our status in life or the glamorous quotient of our jobs that determine our station here, even though that seems to sadly have become the norm everywhere.
In my opinion while at the end of the day each of us are accountable to God alone, it is our interactions with other humans in our lives that we live and walk amongst that will be questioned.

Moving on, who then is an actor accountable to and what is he accountable for?
Answering the latter question first, as Doc D said, an actor is answerable for his craft to his fans.This cannot be denied.
However, is he also culpable for his personal life?If I am not accountable for my personal life to anyone, then I do not see why someone who is incidentally an 'actor' needs to answer to me for his life. Agreed that it is by virtue of his fans that an actor gets his fame and fortune, however at the same time is a fan not a selfish creature too?It is for his own enjoyment that the fan is watching said actor on the TV.The actor gets the fame and the fortune, the fan gets to while away a few hours absorbed in what is being shown on screen, an escape, as we say, from his or her life, from the seriousness and the harsh realities of life.In my opinion, it is a two way benefit. A win-win situation indeed (Or in some cases, a loss-loss situationLOL)

Despite all this, there also comes the question of integrity. While I feel that actors are in no way obliged to divulge any personal information, unless they want to, at the same time they must accept the truth as it is. And we as fans must look within ourselves and ask if it is for the craft or the person that we are a 'fan'? If it is the craft then in no way will it make a difference to us what the actor is doing in his actual life, how he is choosing to live.And the actor must realize this, trust his fans and make statements accordingly.
Let us not forget that it is a two-way street after all.

Love
-Y

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123dishbhan-mesmerised-jparkeriluvmanar

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Doc D 

Clap Clap Clap

Here's a big big hug to u! Hug Embarrassed

Very well said! You know, the  world is changin fast, people have become intelligent and smart but what still amuses is Human Behaviour. 

I was thinkin after all the revelations like what was the need to mislead? I mean, come on, today no body cares about an actors relationship status! (Best ex bein Gurmeet Chaudhry)

Everybody understands that actors need their personal space but lying is a total let down..

Then read Aditee's post and got a gist

Thanx for the awesome post!! 

dr.dsriluvmanar

Shanaksansar Groupbie
Shanaksansar
Shanaksansar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

I echo everyone's sentiments here. Have been observing for a while quite a few inconsistencies in what was said earlier. Tend to ignore since we are all humans and can be forgetful.

But this recent incident has been very disturbing. Especially the casual attitude abt weather really de-means our existence. To assume we are brainless morons and moreover not a hint of remorse...DISGUSTING

Hope justice prevails and we see it fast. Do feel bad for the co-stars though.

Edited by Shanaksansar - 16 May 2011 at 1:02pm

dr.dsriluvmanar

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@rocking neha 

why Gurmeet(i like him too for this quality of him he is very straight forward calling spade a spade )

even my all time favourite  KSG /Karan kundra./karan mehra/vvian

dsena/avinash(of choti bahu)/sushant(of pavithra rishta)/maryada lead(forgot his

name)/jay bhanushali( i am getting only these names in memory  but there are many)  ..

.among females /kritika kamra/mahi vij/sanjeedha sheikh., achanaa lokhande/pooja

gor/parul chauhan( of d bidaai fame) . so many are there  

who have cleared it all since beginning

All are young all play leads and nothing has affected the in big way due to revealing  of their

status

..Infact they have become more respectable in fans eyes for not hidng things at the first instance

but the question is after so many lies even if one admits what respect will he have in mature peoples...minds..

.Once  respect an integrity is lost it is forever...and no one even cares for th fact that things need to be cleared immediately since a married woman name is also there

(BTW I have not taken any persons names and all the above comments are not referring to anyone ..)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrnk.maililuvmanarBravehearts

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@rocking neha 

why Gurmeet(i like him too for this quality of him he is very straight forward calling spade a spade )

even my all time favourite  KSG /Karan kundra./karan mehra/vvian

dsena/avinash(of choti bahu)/sushant(of pavithra rishta)/maryada lead(forgot his

name)/jay bhanushali( i am getting only these names in memory  but there are many)  ..

.among females /kritika kamra/mahi vij/sanjeedha sheikh., achanaa lokhande/pooja

gor/parul chauhan( of d bidaai fame) . so many are there  

who have cleared it all since beginning

All are young all play leads and nothing has affected the in big way due to revealing  of their

status

..Infact they have become more respectable in fans eyes for not hidng things at the first instance

but the question is after so many lies even if one admits what respect will he have in mature peoples...minds..

.Once  respect an integrity is lost it is forever...and no one even cares for th fact that things need to be cleared immediately since a married woman name is also there

(BTW I have not taken any persons names and all the above comments are not referring to anyone ..)

His name popped in my mind 1st Embarrassed

He represented all the people u mentioned i meant to say 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

Go to top