Rang Badalti Odhani

Accountability!! DTNOTE13 SUMMARY PAGE 13 - Page 10

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rooj,

No re!

Experience.  I read every national and regional paper in the morning and I follow some regional blogs .

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missfilmy

I can't write long postsπŸ˜†

But one thing I really want to say: We are emotionally attached to RBO as we love the acting of Karan and Yashashri. Its the Shanak magic which makes us crazy. Both Karan and Yashashri are working 12-15 hours a day just to make us happy. Can't we just concentrate on the acting and the hardwork they do. They are actors whose duty is to entertain us "onscreen" not "ofscreen". So can't we love them for the acting they do?

I so agree to you dear!!!!!

Its their acting skills that we should be fans of not their offscreen personality.

~Cheers,
Dish
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ mommy,

Maine bhi...I have read every newspaper of the world to be knowledgeable of how each place works and frankly everyone works the same. 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This topic made me sign in oderwise i am da most silent member of dis forum.πŸ˜†

I didn't read all da replies here.I am jst giving my opinion on it which i am sure many may not agree.

Nowadays,every tv and bollywood star bindaasly say dat "yes,i am dating so and so/we r in a relationship" but dere was a time when actors and actresses never told da media and obviously deir fans so khulke abt deir personal relationships.even though dey were dating someone,dey would jst say dat no it's not true,we r jst 'good frnds'.Da reason is dey don't want ppl 2 discuss abt deir personal lives,dey don't want da media,deir fans 2 know abt deir private life.Was dat wrong?

Da question is r da actors BOUND 2 tell each and everything abt deir personal lives 2 deir fans and da media?Who gave da right 2 media and fans 2 ask da actor/actress 2 ask whether dey r in a relationship?Do we become fans of an actor/actress after knowing abt his/her personal life or seeing his/her performance onscreen? 

In da end of da day,dese stars r also human beings like us.Suppose ur neighbour asks u,"r u hving an affair wid so and so?"how will we feel?won't we feel dat who is he/she asking such a question abt my personal life?some of u straightaway tell jst one sentence,"that's none of ur business"and some will simply lie,"no aisa kuch bhi nahi hai,it's jst ur misunderstanding."is it wrong if we lie?what wrong did he do if he 'lied'dat he is 'single'.i saw some fans on fb getting angry at him an bashing him and asking him why did he lie.dat was jst too much.Fans shd also stay within deir limits and dey mst realise what shd be asked 2 an actor and what not.   

Dis was jst my opinion.I know many of u may or may not agree wid me.Btw,i am subha.many of u by now mst hv recognised me.
Edited by subha2601 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Lastly, to wish someone ill health and hurling insults is completely disgraceful, however big the crime !! It is not our culture and I believe that as a human being...it is extremely disgusting to rob someone off his dignity just because he didn't live upto your expectations !!!

I agree so much with you Maani...

~Cheers,
Dish
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Last DT Note:

This one last time... I am going to repeat myself!  

Lets not forget the point of discussion of this topic.. Most are doing it right.. but I have specifically asked.
--DO NOT mention actors names.
--DO NOT mention their personal situations.
--Keep the discussion on the point of topic without getting references of actors or actresses and strong words toward them. That is not the intent of this topic. 

If I get one more report on this thread or I feel there is unneeded discussion repeating the same comments over and over again, sarcasm, unrest between members. I will be closing this topic down.

Then you can't blame me for not giving you guys a fair chance because 12 pages with three DT notes is a fair chance!
dishbhan thumbnail
You know what ... Today this forum has opened my eyes to something ... And I will have to think about it very much in detail now ... and its after effects!

If I am seen with some of my friends in the snap collections that I have ... I guess all will feel that I have an affair with my then best friend, because we have these faltu pics that we are standing close, clinging, holding hands, fighting, pulling each others leg ... giving rose to each other ... and
what not ... but there was never an affair ... really!!!!!!

Friend's wife/sister was taking the snaps because it was TP!!!!!

My current bestest, closest friend is also a guy and we have great long calls, so many lunches together without anyone else, and we talk all the nonsense in the world ... tho kya hum lunch date par hain ... I hit him, he does all bakwas with me ... and I am sure his wife also knows that he is with me ... tho kya affair ho gaya????? come on ... I like his wife, she is a very good soul and she knows me very well ...

Yaar ye kya hain... this is on those pics that we are judging ... hey bhagwan!!!!!

I was thinking there is confirmed news of an affair ...

aaye haaye, tum logon ne mujhe itna dara diya hain, I will never go anywhere alone with him now, uska pata nahi, mera figure bhi tarnish ho raha hain, hain na???

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I admit I have not read every post on this thread...And with all due respect to everyone, I don't want too...

Call me stupid but I still fail to understand what the big deal is...Lots of assumptions are made and it's as if some awful crime was commented...I can't understand why we are still discussing this...

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

May' Dish..

We have agreed from the very beginning about this.

I think it started with some assumptions and more so expectations.. and now I am guessing that it has turned to a blanket discussion over all.

At the end of day .. I still stand by what I had said before..

No actor is accountable of this personal life to his fans.. Period. This is IMO.. please don't jump on this statement of mine.

I know you all think differently! But I think I am much a happier place when I enjoy what an artist gets on screen to entertain me vs what he does behind closed doors.

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for appreciating Rooj, Vaish and Smitha.

And rooj, i wouldn't say i'm neutral because i love the actors as much as the rest of you, but i do feel what's lacking here is objectivity hence the post.